Give me 3 reasons you aren't using Brave as your daily driver web browser! NOW!

Give me 3 reasons you aren't using Brave as your daily driver web browser! NOW!

i use chrome

Because Icecat respects my freedoms.

Opera has all my passwords
One user said brave is botnet
I think it's full of sjw devs

Can you shills stop?

chrome just werks

>not using iridium

might as well as kill yourself senpai

Well being based on chromium is bad enough. But the bigger reason is that I'm opposed to what they're trying to do with that system of paying website publishers with micropayments, and with replacing ads with different ads. I want a browser that is actually a "user agent", not an advertising agent or a publishing agent. That means a browser that defends my interests as a user and mine alone, which implies a browser that tries to block all advertising all the time, and has no provision for accepting payments from me or for whitelisting certain ads.

I enjoy browsing the web more when I’m using safari. I’m not sure there’s any other reason I need.

No support for extensions
Laggy
Lots of bugs

ios version keeps crashing

Take 5 minutes to load all my tabs (30+)
Shits itself while playing YouTube videos
Doesn't respect muh freedom

how about you dont have 30 tabs dumb fuck

how about you fuck off with your shit web browser?

tried using it on android but the adblocker doesn't cosmetic filter, misses tons of ads and doesn't allow custom lists. it's basically chrome with a shit ad blocker

I use it on android

Real question.

How should site get money to finance their sites without ads? And I mean non tracking and non annoying ads.

because Safari is GOAT

Donations i guess

they should work real jobs and do it for free like the rest of us.

I think so too, but I don't know if this is a reliable source of income.

Not my problem.
>but user, then lots of sites will die off because they can't cover their costs!
Good! We need fewer people for whom the "content" is just some shit they have to make as cheaply as possible to get eyeballs in front of their ads. We need to make tricking people into buying shit, and invading people's privacy, a nonviable business model.

>(((electron)))
>(((electron)))
>(((electron)))