Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I found his iPhone, it’s at the initial wscreen come screen, but it has a set pin. Can I swipe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

makeuseof.com/tag/forgot-iphone-passcode/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306#recovery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give it back, Jamal

Jamal,give it back.

Jamal pls

Give it back Jose

>hola
Give it back GNU/Pablo/Jose/Trayvon

No jamal, return it to the apple store

How do I get passed this?

Give it back, Antonio.

I’m on the right track

>infographic
>Text only
turd

Forgot pic

shut up daquan i didnt even make it

give it back fo samir

iPhones cycle through 'Hello' in different languages upon setup regardless of location. OP just took the pic while it displayed the Spanish one iOS has always done that. Of course, nobody here would know this.

Stop it Jamal.

>implying this will work

even worse :^)

OP here, I managed to unlock it. What now?

It's still gonna be activation locked, retard. You'll still need to sign in to the account or enter the old pin.

you're gonna get v&

are these threads memes, or do niggers steal this much?

my name is samir and im missing my iphone. try 225-513 see if it works

You sure about that?

Niggas would never do retarded and/or illegal shit :^)

yeah, I am

Enjoy your iCloud lock you retard now give it back

Give it back Alejandro.

HHHHIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my battery....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent sulphur dioxide yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....isopropyl alcohol.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... SSSSSSSSSSSSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSS Oh yes...very good!....very toxic and flammable my battery....hmmmmm...is that a drop of melted plastic I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of cake icing my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Thionyl chloride, SOCl2 primary cells?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well SOCI2......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....bubble gum and burning paper I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Oh I was not expecting thatthat little plume my dear.you caught me off guardyesso gentle it was thoughhmmmmlet me taste this little onejust one small sniff..sniffah.ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffffand yetso strongyesthe odor.sniff sniffhmmm.is that.sniff.hmmm.I can almost taste it my dear..yes.justsniff.a little whiff more if you please..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now.yes quite.hhhhmmmmdelectable my battery..quite exquisite yes..I dare saysniff.the most toxic one yet my dear.ssssnnnnniiiiffffffffffffffffffffffff.yes.I am now mentally retarded due to the fumes my dear...

guess your best bet is to factory reset it

makeuseof.com/tag/forgot-iphone-passcode/

Ayyyyy

Lmao

Give it back Gomez

Devolvelo Braian

How many guess can I do before it’s bricked?

You fucked up! You never listen to us. Next time steal something you can actually factory reset.

KEK

just erase it you dumb shit

support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306#recovery

it only smellz

>implying that will work

I already did

give it back hhhaysoos

Bazinga! Just skipped that step

I've never stolen an iphone so I wouldn't know but why would Apple give you instructions for a forgotten passcode if they will ask you to input it anyway?

what

>leaving the original sim card in the phone
or
>putting yours in the stolen phone

now that you are in the phone go to the settings and do a factory reset so they can't track you. unless its too late.

Yes, why would we know how a toy phone starts up?

ITT: Jamal successfully leaves the Sim card in and lights a beacon for the party van to come

Trace me how?

How fucked am I?

fucked/10

Devuelve el telefono, brayan!

... you do know they can trace at IMEI level, right?

I don't know, I don't use disposable $50 Android devices for 5 year olds.

Give it back pajeet

Well, it’s still active
I’ll turn it off for a few days, get a new sim, and see if I just ground scored a new iPhone!

and how will that effect IMEI tracing?
all they do is check if IMEI #xxxxxxxxxxx has connected to any towers or carriers and go from there...

Just give it back

All the actual owner needs to do is flag it as stolen on iCloud and it will be bricked. The device ID is burned into the system -- you can't change it. Factory resetting the device doesn't remove the device's association from the owner's Apple ID, so they could push the button at any time, AND they'd know where you are.

Give it back.

Are you guys retarded? He clearly just used his own phone to do this to try get (you)s.