Everything else than the iPhone X just feels like 2012-tier design now

Everything else than the iPhone X just feels like 2012-tier design now.

Welcome to the future, fuckers.

Looks disgusting. I like having a home button.

So we should get the essential phone then?

>screen doesn't go to all the 4 edges

shit tier design

I know this is bait but anything applel looks dated af to me. Especially the aluminium stuff. Btw the iphone x looks extremely retarded.

There’s really no where else to go design wise other than rectangular touch screen

Wrong.

>this featureless black slab looks more dated than all the other featureless black slabs because it a logo I don't like on it
deluded, shill or weak counter-bait

>wallpaper is dark on the top to make the notch less visible
Even Apple thinks it looks sbit.

I'm about to trade in my iPhone 6s for an SE and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Yeah I don't get why they do that use the black part for the camera

ew

Doesn't this design make the screen very bridle and prone to easily cracking?

>bezels
>not 2011 tier design

Sorry shill , can't wait for sheeple to grow out of your shitty brand.

Slav design, good choice.

That part had the antenna.

Reminder that this same mactoddler shill just sits in his mom's basement all day spamming these same threads 50x daily. Report, sage, and hide.

Nope. I haven't seen a post this sad and autistic in a long time.

Nah I meant their aluminium unibody designs look really dated to me as somebody who owned an imac in 2008. Still the same design, just thinner and less bezel. I also can't think of anything other than plastic being the future, anything else just breaks immediately.

The iPhone doesn't either. Why are you ignoring the half inch thick rounded bezel? It looks like an iPhone 3G bezel, it's embarrassing.

>What is the iPhone X

When I get sad I go to any thread that mentions apple to find you and make myself feel better about my life

Why does it have a big coin slot at the top?

Carbon fiber would be a sexy material for a phone shell.

Good idea

>Having this little of a life.
I wonder why people shit post and "shill" on Sup Forums? Is it because you keep giving them the attention they want you fucking retard? You think you're winning? They got you to do EXACTLY what they wanted, who's the toddler now?