/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user finished a metal puzzle that has been on his backlog • user sets up and reviews the Xiaomi 3G Router, loads up Padavan firmware on it even lets you improve signal to 5G but user warns its at your own risk • user's Seinfeld shirt came earlier than expected • user finishes his FPV quad • user gets chinked by a seller, promising to send his item with tracking only to send it again without tracking • user's hugging pillow is being sorted in a mailcenter somewhere in Stockholm Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/NiceIdeaMate/32838412771.html
youtu.be/FsTeedpYeg4
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Wired-Earphones-Cable-Detachable-Replacement-Headphone-Cord-w-Microphone-MMCX-Connector-for-Shure-SE846/32811065463.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WZCxtaqzvgA
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_591318.html
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firsttand I swear if that fag posts about his keyboard

Last minute addition
• user gets a esp8266 for just 6 euros

What about my induction heater thing

Actually I only paid 6 for 2

>63160091
This is why I've avoided ebay for chinkshit lately. At least ali has shipping options.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Just fuck off already

Ah, i was going to say you got chinked, but 3 euros each is a decent price.
Is it the official one from Wemos? why a D1 mini and not a NodeMCU? i got one from Robodyn recently, extended memory (32Mb) and a full sized, breadboard friendly board for 2 bucks.
No complains so far, but apparently it's range is limited compared to other boards.

Yes those are the newest d1 mini's v2
>why not nodemcu?
I need something more compact and am probably not even going to use those pins
I was thinking of making a badusb (rubberducky) that can be remotely co controlled
Please do not steal this a original idea

Are there any decent Bluetooth mice on AliExpress?

>Please do not steal this a original idea

no friend,,, me never will do that
me being very honest
best regards

>Please do not steal this a original idea
it's not like we have active chink websites shills around user, worry not

Bought the same nodemcu board; was a bit concerned about the dubious looking PCB antenna. If I need more range I'm going to try soldering a 1/4 wave (3.1cm) wire in place of the antenna.

I never really tested how good the antenna is out of the box on a esp8266
but god i hope it gets the same rage as a raspberry zero w

Boards based on complete modules like pic related have surprisingly good range in my experience. Others vary depending on PCB design.

>thinking of making a badusb (rubberducky) that can be remotely co controlled
>not just using the usb host internet connection to do your shit
*cough* jewcero *cough*

Youtuber callen cnlohr did a range test, and it was fucking far, dont remember the number though

Yeah, but most of those boards aren't breadboard friendly, which is a deal breaker for me.
Also, the extended flash memory on custom PCBs is really cool.

aliexpress.com/item/NiceIdeaMate/32838412771.html

someone asked about glasses a few threads back

i've been getting my chink glasses from ZenniOptical for years now and i've never had a complaint. It's all in the frames you pick.My lenses do run super thick yeah but if you pick out the right frames they don't look all that thick. They're also cheap as fuck so like. Buy a few different ones, try em out.

But what if you don't have access to the victim's network
This kind of attack also will not leave any traces in the network log
Sounds quite nice, doesn't it?

Y no esp32?

I may be stuck running my Macbook from an external drive (internal SSD died).

It doesn't seem portable Thunderbolt enclosures exist, so it'll have to be USB3 (type-A). Any recommendation on an SSD enclosure? (are Chinese SSDs even worth considering?)

>wanting to control an isolated system
for what pvrpose? you might as well just leave a keylogger installed and come back to retrieve the data later on. now im sure people are totally going to steal your over engineered idea...

>20 bucks
my ass this is why I bought my d1 mini's
But yes i aware that those actually exIst but i haven't seen a lot of people really implement esp8266 connectivity functions in their code
This is my chance to shine

My problem with most boards is power consumption (using 3x AA batteries). I'm going to try a HT7333 regulator going straight into 3.3v input, which should bypass the wasteful AMS1117 and CH340 chips when not plugged into USB.

What the fuck lads.

I'm Dutch btw

Costs more than twice as much, and for many applications is overkill.

VPN time.

Not him but the Software isn't mature enough yet (afaik you can't even use BT, which is one of the main feature the pushed the most) and is kinda buggy.
I own both an ESP32 wemos board and a NodeMCU (based on the ESP8266), and i use the NodeMCU most of the time.

/csg/, can you direct me to an arm compatible with my Blue Snowball? I don't mind doing minor modifications, but something that works out of the box will be great.

it's not actually local laws and regulations,it's Google Play Store restrictions on sexual content. Try searching on the browser.

Try not using the app

Anyone else like looking at the new pictures section on the app for qtpis?

fuck that shimapan one looks actually pretty aight

Would rather have the silicone ones though, otherwise I'd have to be careful not to puncture it or something.
>inb4 needle dick
Besides, it'll most likely feel better aswell.

Fair point.
Here is something related that might be of interest to you youtu.be/FsTeedpYeg4

Have you tried searching "dutch wife" instead?

Why can't you manually add your city in the shipping address? I don't live in any of the places in the drop down menu ffs.

kek

Looked through the infographic, but do you guys know of any acceptable quality pocket multitools?

Been out of a decent one recently, and have been looking for a neat one, open to mild gimmicks, nothing battery powered though.

Reposted because I didn't see the new thread.

Just tested this, can confirm: It's just the Google Pray Store AliExpress app that's censoring.

I don't use the app much so I never noticed but I got curious and tried searching the app for "sex doll" just now and I got no results and a text that said it's such illegal in my country. This is not an issue when using the standard web browser.

I don't think VPN would matter since it seems to be the app itself that censors. It could be a criteria for getting into google's pray store.

Any good mics for portable voice recorders?

The built in one is pretty good but I'm wondering if I can get better, kind of like a lapel mic but with no wire - just straight connection so it sticks out the top of the device.

Would a lapel mic be better quality anyway?

Has anyone tried chink hair extensions? I want to try having some luxurious locks but I'm cheap as heck

Can't go wrong with a Ganzo and they have several.

For the guy who requested the KZ ZS6 pics
1/3

2/3

3/3

Are there any trifold wallets made of actual leather? My mom needs a new wallet because her old one is starting to fall apart completely. Unfortunately the trifold version of the Xiaomi wallet doesn't seem to be made anymore. No coin pocket needed, more or less only uses cards.

Check your local stores first.

KZ ZS6 review: I've compared them with the one ZS5v1 left, and the first thing I noticed is how much more stronger is the connection between the cable and the earphone itself, this alone would be a reason to upgrade to the ZS6s (I've lost my left ZS5v1 when I was in England, near Warwick castle, two months ago, because it detached from the cable while walking)
Secondly, it's a great leap forward from the ZS5v1: the low frequencies are subtly more pronounced than the ZS5v1 and they are not oversaturated, even though the higher frequencies are still a bit tinny (I mean, that's not an exceeding clarity, but an acoustic issue IMHO), nothing an EQ couldn't fix.
Lastly, the construction quality is absurd for ~30yuros: the aluminium body looks and, more importantly, feels great: the seam is barely visible and it's perfect, the edges are accurate and sharp (unlike the ZS5 where the cheap plastic tends to have more sloppy edges and seam)
Only thing negative is the lack of a lip near the canal, but the tips have enough friction to fit in place without moving or falling off.

TL;DR: wait for the price to come down, especially if you're the lucky owner of the ZS5v1 and you're not worried about loosing one of the headphone, but for 30€ they're hard to beat

Any thoughts on this cable. Thinking about grabbing it and the Tennmak Pros. aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Wired-Earphones-Cable-Detachable-Replacement-Headphone-Cord-w-Microphone-MMCX-Connector-for-Shure-SE846/32811065463.html

Never tried it. I can confirm the Pros are great though, and if you use a hairdryer to reshape the stock cable it's pretty good too.

Real hair or plastic?

Wanted the extra cable for the buttons. I need headphones soon and there no sellers with the mic version. Does they block sound well, and can you lay on your side with them?

Took apart a kingdian s100+ that I got recently
>HUATOOP

Just search "microphone arm", and all the results should work.

But watch this first.
youtube.com/watch?v=WZCxtaqzvgA
You'll see how to screw it on. And that you'll need a small piece from the mic clip.
So just make sure that the arm you buy comes with a mic clip. Picture related.

I bought shimapan for my sister on AliExpress.

Seal is pretty good, and I've never had a pair of earphones that are comfortable while lying down.

Synthetic. Real is much pricier

You're a savior.

i thought kingdians shipped with toshiba/nyan chips. how does that one perform?

Anyone bought the xiaomi flower pot?

R/W is crappy for an SSD, but better than eMMC. If you are refurbing netbooks or other old pcs then it is good for the job.

>can i get a better mic
no
and if that mic bugs you you should of bought a better recorder with a coincident pair

my old zoom h4 makes better recordings with the built in mic because its all tuned and calibrated. Would have to spend big bucks and mess of wires to see an improvement

plus that thing doesnt look like it has phantom power

thanks so much for this review

kz-ate owner here and an increase in sub-bass is exactly what i was looking for in my next kz-purchase, but for the price there is some competition for my christmas headphone purchase

at the moment its a tossup between bgvp sdg dn1 and kz zs6

What is a cheap yet reliable mechanical keyboard that is on the lower end of budget (~40 usd) that has cherry max blues or browns?

Need one bad

What about the highs?

Eiaosi X6

>>/cgl/

xiaomi is like acme desu

I'm looking to get the Baofeng UV6R after my UV5R died. Are the batteries the same? Because I want to get a 12v car charger but they only list them for UV5R on ebay that I've found.

Where can i find cheap stuff (electronics, if possible) that includes an organizer? i realized it's cheaper to buy stuff like this instead of just getting the organizer box itself

where can i get some Sup Forums related stickers?

What are you all waiting for?

Wire stripper/crimper/plier 3 in 1 tool
Tablet stand
Hidden camera glasses
Ugreen USB 3.0 SD/microSD card reader
VHS shaped pin badge

>stripper/crimper/plier 3 in 1 tool

Link?

gearbest.com/pliers/pp_591318.html

I spotted a coupon to make it $7 delivered on the /csg/ discord so I grabbed it. I frequently need to strip speaker wire these days so it'll be very helpful!

Any good workout shirts or even shorts?

I finally got gained 35 pounds of mostly muscle and little fat in the last year and I need to show off my guns.
I'm planning on making the Seinfeld shirt into a cut off, when that finally comes.

I only got my ZS5 today and everyone's already moved on to ZS6.

hul~

What was the name of the phone with the stupidly high battery life again?

Thanks. That's incredibly silly.

What's the best modern android tablet I can get for cheap?

iFive mini 4s.

I'm basically looking for the latest ipad pro, but 1/4 of the price and chinese.

I mean, is it a bad phone?

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

No, Oukitels are fine if you don't mind Mediatek processors. Stock Android and good build quality.

Anyone have any suggestions for a cheap bluetooth speaker? Is Bluedio a good brand?

>hul~
what

None of them look ipad pro competitive. Are android tablets dead?

LINK LINK LINK

Kind of yeah, none have nvme storage or 120hz displays. However I have a Tab S2 8in and I think this is the sweet spot for Android tablets because apps that don't have tablet UIs don't look completely ridiculous on an 8in screen, I really wouldn't get a larger Android tablet though. That said my most used apps do have tablet UIs so I think that "problem" is over exaggerated.

holy shit, that's actually a necessity.

Link please

I need to buy this for a friend whom lifts