So, what is the best "modern" winblows to run on a VM?

So, what is the best "modern" winblows to run on a VM?
I mean performance-wise since I need to actually work there (run photoshop and autocad)
7?
10 LTSB?
That embedded W8 shit?

why is she sitting like that?

> she
user....

To keep the flies off your chips.

Windows server 2016

I use Windows 8.1 with a lot of services disabled, it runs great, I use it mostly for Office stuff when I have to work with retards who can't into Latex

To run IN a VM or to run a VM?

>on a VM
7 with classic theme

Actually, classic theme fuck perfomance a lot

Can you list me the services I can just fucking disable?
I'm going to try embedded 8.1

Not in a VM. It actually helps a lot since supposed hardware accelerated graphics performace is bad inside VMs. 7's GDI is far leaner than WDDM. At any rate, in 7 you have the choice, in 8 or newer you don't.

>be nofap
>Sup Forums should be safe!
Stop

Nofap is a meme

A wretched old hag like in OP's pic shouldn't ruin your nofap.

She is 16 in that video

That doesn't make her look any less disgusting.

woman detected

Sorry but I'm not even passable.

7 with aero disabled or classic theme

I'm going with this, then
Do you have a little list of the must have stuff you need on windows like Net and shit and the services I can disable that mostly fuck up winduws?

I mean the must have dependencies for software, not software itself, I'm not even going to give this thing internet access

Op source on that image you posted?
Pls respond

yeah .net 4.6 is the latest one, vcredist usually comes with software so I've never manually installed it and directx 9 if necessary.

Why not use windows as the host OS?

To cut off arguments:

If you need a private computing session use a private machine running a secure OS. Having a legit microsoft profile (participating in telemetry and the like) is a good idea if you're trying to obfuscate your computing, aiding privacy and security.

Because I need to move the machine so VM in a external SSD is the only way

Anyways the shit is done already, it werks just fine and classic theme is awesome