What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYA9882SFCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, they didn't agree with the sugarcoated communist broadcasting channel's opinion?

it's run by and for the jew. I like watching retarded muds and crooked nosed ugly ass kikes fight it out. We'll just eradicate/deport the group that wins after the precedent has been set.

>t's run by and for the jew

As opposed to the Communist Broadcasting Channel which always shows every pajeet and SJW as the golden beacon of light, WHICH BY THE WAY is paid for by our taxes?

Nothing.

Why not make a thread about retard lib channels? Too many?

We have a SJW news network that takes like $1billion dollars in taxes every year to put out shitty feel good news

You are right 2bh. Even though the rebel is shit I would never tried to list all shitty lib channels youtube has

I like them. They are one of the few channels that manage to point out the ridiculusness of todays pc-bullshit, yet keep themselves distanced from stormfags.

What is it?

They're a Canadian media outlet that pretends to be American. Can they please fuck off?

Controlled opposition, pic related

1/2

2/2

>They're jewish dat means they're bad!

Why don't you listen to what is being said instead?

>spend decades to promote anti-racism, white guilt, women's rights and atheism through instances like Hollywood
>sponsor wars and coups in north-Africa and middle east that destabilize the region, causing an influx of millions of "refugees" to Europe
>Allahu Akbar is weekly, even daily now in Europe
>"Oh vey goim, look at how intolerant these sharia-supporting muslims are! Surely you would want to kick them out of your country?"

You're not connecting the dots senpai

no-one would even know they existed without Gavin's videos

There's different jews though

It's not like they're a conspiring group of people lol. The ones who supported white guilt, anti-racism etc bs are not the same ones, at least probably not until some sort of proof Ezra changed his views in a suspicious way or something

This

paid shills itt

CBC employee detected

It's not a conspiracy, you're right, but certain people have certain characteristics. Gibsmedats-stereotypes exist for a reason for a certain races, and there also exists a people that has a history of being kicked out of several nations for the sole reason of causing legitimate problems. Some people, willingly or unwillingly work against the greater good of society, and it is up to wise men like us to figure that out.

I just mean if he's not saying anything wrong there's probably no reason to discredit things he says just because he's Jewish

Unless you imply that they'll eventually switch the direction/goals of their organization

not an argument

Rebel media - and other controlled opposition - could be used to divert the attention from the real problem or stir shit up if necessary. The owner of RM, who's jewish, has the final say on what is published and produced. The problem is that even if some of the immigration problems could be traced to jewish zionists, platforms like Rebel Media would never publish it

They find anything to make news about. There's a reason their TV news show SUN failed. For example when Justin Trudeau accidentally elbowed that chick they made a huge deal out of it instead of rationalizing it like an objective news source would.

At least they don't use the public's money to make clickb8 shit like the CBC does

CBC uses a billion of tax payer money per year to make shitty stories about pokemon go and some self-proclaimed experts on some subject talking about why donald trump is bad

What the fuck is your problem?

>The owner of RM, who's jewish, has the final say on what is published and produced.
Like most major news sources.

That is very true I hate cbc but lets not act like Rebel Media are great. They come up with the most trivial shit to rag on Trudeau and other politicians. I don't even know if half their shit is news worthy. Its almost fox tier. Just look at their old show that used to air on tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYA9882SFCw I don't have anything against the content but it certainly isn't news worthy.

What I'm getting at is Right-Left sectarianism is stupid.

Yeah I suppose you're right.

But I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And at least it's talking about mudslimes in a non-PC way, already a step in the right direction even if their channel is mostly bs. I at least like the approach from a different angle than the Fake as fuck CBC-type stuff.

To be honest I kind of skip like 80% of the videos on their channel, they\'re too fucking boring for me. I don't give a fuck about some dad that spilled coffee on his child and is trying to ban hot beverages, but some of the stuff is okay i guess, whatever i don't have anything againstit but i'm not crazy about it either.

maybe 5-5.5/10 for rebel media, which is at least an improvement.

No problem at all.

Their problem is being the fox news of Canada but with internet faggotry mixed in. The only one of them who is even slightly tolerable is Brian Lilley, at least he sometimes makes a legitimate point. Ezra is a dirty Jew bitch who whines about anything and everything while Gavin Mcinnis is literally a troll with """"press"""" """"credentials""""