Kosovo is Albanian

You have 10 seconds to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_(disambiguation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo,_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosava,_Belarus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo,_Kyustendil_Province
youtube.com/watch?v=F4nI-k1GAOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
sorben.sachsen.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y64XJk-63U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gni78FkSnKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*proving you wrong*

Macedonia is Albanian

Better question is who cares?
Also, aren't most Kosovo residents Albanians?

It is.

Ask uno

Kosovo is the heart of Serbia.

Macedonia is Bulgarian ;)

Balkans are Turkish

This

Fyrom is Bulgarian

Historically Serbian land, which only came to analbanian hands by an illegal NATO intervention that proves analbanians can't even fight.

6,5 sec

this.

this
baszed Atila

this was way before Albania was even a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Serbia

And Albanians were settled there by Ottomans and later by Tito.

>Inb4 memes

Even the country's name and all of its' cities have slavic toponyms.

True

>Implying historical ownership is more important than the will of the people who live there.

You lost the Battle of Kosovo Serbia. Consequently, Muslims moved in, and they naturally don't want to be part of a nation which wants to kill them. "Savior of Europe" my ass.

How interesting, your country is the first to ignore the will of the people when it comes to Middle East.

You help islamic conquests instead.

Yup, both my country and Serbia fucked up by going to Muslim countries and killing the local populace.

Kosovo fell to Islamic conquest centuries ago. Serbians had no right to go and kill Muslims just because they're butt hurt over losing the Battle of Kosovo centuries ago.

Kosovo had around equal Albanian and Serbian population even until WW2, 30 years after regaining it from Turkish occupation. After that, Germans gave it to Italy, who made it a part of Albania. Serbs mainly left, migrations started from the strongly poorer main Albania, and after WW2, Tito settled them down instead of sending them back to where they belong. And even after that, the 1/3 of the population was Serbian, and Serbians and Albanians lived together in peace, because even Kosovar Albanians knew that they have a way better place in Yugoslavia than at their original shithole. Then, after the Yugoslav War, they thought that forming a separatist terrorist organization is good. It wasn't. JNA fucked them, and for some reason, NATO sided with the terrorists. That's what you call today Kosovo.

Kys shiptar

>preuzimanje (1)

Thank god I'm not the only one who doesn't give that three seconds to rename picture files

Alboshits need to eradicated.
You have ten seconds to convince me otherwise.

>Serbs mainly left

Yup, Serbs left, and then they arrogantly assumed they had a right to a territory they no longer lived in. We sided with people who were being genocided by Serbs who wanted "muh Greater Serbia" and guaranteed their independence. Now Serbs don't run around the Balkans killing anyone anymore.

I'm for the northern part of Kosovo that's still majority Serb to be given back to Serbia. But Serbs don't get to claim that the whole of Kosovo after they left the province cause they're still butthurt over a battle that took place in the Middle Ages.

>being genocided
Well, killing terrorists isn't a genocide. At least don't say it if you do it as well.

>guaranteed their independence
Whaddafuk

>they're still butthurt over a battle that took place in the Middle Ages.

You still can't understand what I said before. Fine. At least I know that I'm arguing with an autist.

Las Kosovinas son Argentinas

>tfw can't

>Well, killing terrorists isn't a genocide. At least don't say it if you do it as well.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. And who said I support my cunt's actions in the Middle East?

>You still can't understand what I said before.

I saw your post and saw you explain how the Serbian population declined over time. You can't explain why Serbs have a right to Kosovo when it's no longer majority-Serb other than "Muslims".

eh i support Kosovo cause Serbia supports Russia. ANd fuck russia just fuck them

Albanians don't have any right to it. They never had, they will never have. If Romania can keep Székelyland, Serbia can keep Kosovo as well.

I'm interested in. Will you say the same things ten years later, when New Mexico will officially have a Latino majority, and want to either rejoin to Mexico or create an own state?

I don't support Kosovo because Serbia supports Russia who supports freedom and democracy which is against Hillary.

so russia supports democracy? Thats what you believe in Canada? Or are you just fucking serb?

Serbia lost its right to Kosovo when it lost the Battle of Kosovo and failed to keep Muslims from streaming into Europe

If a Latino-majority region wants to have its own state or rejoin Mexico, I'd say go ahead. What right do I have to go kill people for exercising their right to self-determination? And I'd say Székelys have the right to self-determination too.

How the fuck comes that battle still back? They regained it in the First Balkan War actually, so it's not an argument.

It'd be fun to see a Trump presidency, because I'm sure Kosovo would be soon abandoned by NATO. And then would came the Reconquista, Balkan edition.

You non-whites never understood the european affairs, your conscious was never developed.All you know is follow the law of nature and breed 5 children.Animals without morals.

Russia stands alone against imperialism. They can rely on no one. They shall defeat the Americans as they have defeated the Nazis.

The Russian people are unconquered. They are unconquerable.

>How the fuck comes that battle still back?

Because it's a key part of Serbian nationalism and the memory of the battle was a huge motivator of Serbia's actions?

>They regained it in the First Balkan War actually

Yeah, and then they lost again

>It'd be fun to see a Trump presidency, because I'm sure Kosovo would be soon abandoned by NATO.

Well then let's wait and see if Trump gets elected then.

you are an idiot,try to live in shithole in russia.just try it.

>Romanian
>Gypsy
>Calling other nations animals

We lost Mohács as well, this means we should cede the Hungarian Plain?

Against the sole superpower on earth who supported terrorists.

His chances are bigger every week. Can't wait until the debates. He's going to crush Hillary.

In Europe, the land is yours if you have a historical right, but what do you know, your whole nation was built on slavery of others.

Lol no thank you.

But I would consider moving to St.Petersburg or Moscow.

>We lost Mohács as well, this means we should cede the Hungarian Plain?

You evidently managed to drive out the Ottomans before they were able to settle large numbers of Muslims on your lands. The Serbs didn't. Because of their failure to resist the Ottomans, Albanians started migrating to Kosovo as early as the 17th century.

>Against the sole superpower on earth who supported terrorists.

Every superpower in human history has supported insurgents/terrorists in other countries

>His chances are bigger every week. Can't wait until the debates. He's going to crush Hillary.

Yeah, being down 12 points is a great indicator of his chances.

Hala po menojn magjupt qe je amerikan. Kek.

If in Europe control of land is based off of historic right, then why does Germany no longer control East Prussia? Why did Poland lose most of its eastern half to Ukraine? Why is Moldova not a part of Romania? Land in Europe is just like everywhere else, the land goes to the winner regardless of historic right.

For the first paragraph, this: So you legitimize it with a simple "everybody else did it as well so it was legal". Congrats.

He's 7 points over Clinton, and the debates hasn't started yet.

i need to understand how threads (on Sup Forums or Sup Forums) like this can perform this top quality amount of shitposting

Albania isn't a real country.

Albanians aren't an actual ethnicity.

They're mongrels born of Ottomans fucking goats.

>Kosovo is the heart of Serbia.

...before it got a heart-transplant at the Yellow Housepital

>When Serbians provoke you, just post this picture

Ideally Kosovo should have stayed within Serbia but Serbs should have given Albanian majority there equal rights as citizens and the right to ue their language. Of course, that is only if both nations would be civil, non-agressive and willing to compromise. But this is the Balkans.

Kosovo is slavic name.

Albanians arent slavic.

кoзa=kosa=goat

Kosovo means Goat Village or "a place with lots of goats".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_(disambiguation)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo,_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosava,_Belarus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo,_Kyustendil_Province

it is currently under occupation of ottomano-facists.

You do realize you're only showing off that a smaller, comparatively weaker country can't fight against 13 first-world marginally wealthier and better developed, with more manpower and stronger military, right? I mean, you're boasting about being a bully, one who kills white European Christians and lets shitskin muslims get away with crimes against humanity and theft of national soil.

But chances are very likely that you're just one of the many Toniblers who emigrated from albania/Kosovo. Diaspora is funny like that, they're all the biggest patriots when they're not even in their homelands.

Exactly this mentality is what is the problem. And it isn't just Serbs.

>Yugoslavia stood a chance against NATO

lol, isnt it humiliating if you need to gang up on one nation ?#niggerbragging

Kos means blackbird. It's Kosovo Polje = Field of the Blackbird.

If you'd left us in peace to deal with the terrorists, there wouldn't be a problem.

They were terrorizing civilians, kidnapping them, butchering them and harvesting their organs, selling them into sexual slavery.

What the fuck do you think the rational response to this is?

Serbs wer defending thier people. You deserve those terrorist attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4nI-k1GAOM

Berlin is slavic name.

Germans arent slavic.

бepл=berl=swamp

Berlin means Swamp Village or "a place near swampland".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin

it is currently under occupation of germano-facists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

>nighthawk

Macedonia is Bulgarians and Albanians put together in one country tbqh

This was top-tier topkek.

And you're bragging about killing insurgents resisting the suppression of their culture and their right to self-determination.

And you didn't just kill shitskin Muslims, you also killed Croats and Slovenians (AKA other European Christians) before that. And the Bosnians may have been Muslims, but they were cumskins just like the rest of us. Good job wrongly assuming I'm Albanian btw.

Kosovo is not Serbian. You lost Kosovo when you lost the Battle of Kosovo and when Serbs started moving away from the province. KLA members who commited crimes against humanity should certainly be put on trial, but don't act like you weren't the ones who plunged the Balkans into war.

>Germans arent slavic.
sorben.sachsen.de/

Germany is 30% germanic(mostly north), rest are slavs(east) and celts(south).

Holland got like 70% germanics tho.

OP was obvious Albanian

you know what is more funny ? The shooter was actually hungarian born in serbia lol.

>insurgents

They were terrorists, plain and simple.

You're fond of letting radical islam terrorists claim they're some kind of 'freedom fighters' and every time it blows up right in your country's face and you still haven't fucking learned.

>Kosovo is not Serbian

It is. It always was. It always will be.

When your degenerate bloodline has withered into nothing, when the wind has scoured the lands you once inhabited, without finding a single trace that you even existed, Kosovo will still be Serbia.

The world will drown in blood and bathe in nuclear fire before Kosovo will be something other than Serbia.

How many times should I tell it to you that the Battle of Kosovo wasn't the time when the Albanians became a majority?

It was WW2, when Italy occupied Kosovo, Western Macedonia and Ulcinj. These territories weren't Albanized before.

I know. Dani Zoltán. He was considered here as a pretty badass hero.

My point was that the Battle of Kosovo was what allowed the Ottomans to expand into the Balkans, which later enabled the Albanians to move into Kosovo. Albanians were already moving to Kosovo before the Ottoman Empire collapsed, and Serbians were leaving Kosovo even before the collapse of Yugoslavia.

Still were a minority there.

By your fucking logic, Serbia and a shitload of other countries shouldn't exist nowadays because once upon a time they lost a battle or a war.

Kill yourself already, Tonibler. You're not fooling anyone.

>You're fond of letting radical islam terrorists claim they're some kind of 'freedom fighters' and every time it blows up right in your country's face and you still haven't fucking learned.

It didn't blow up in our faces, they have fucking Bill Clinton Boulevards over there to thank us. It blew up in your faces cause you thought you could get away with ethnic cleansing after failing to do it only a few years before.

>It is. It always was. It always will be.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that, and I'll go travel to Kosovo without getting a Serbian stamp in my passport.

Serbia still exists, it just no longer includes Kosovo cause you failed to stop mudslims from streaming in.

who cares, nato needs a base. thats it. if nato leaves, kosovo will be serbian again.

>It didn't blow up in our faces

That's the reason behind the fact that one of the Republican candidate's main point is your country should abandon or radically build down NATO, because its expenses are way more than what it brings back? Are you aware the fact that the largest of these expenses is keeping the millitary "life support machine" of an individually unviable "country" in work?

>Stamp in passports

Memelessly living in 1992. Also, you could do that with Sukhumi as well, and it still wouldn't be a proof of anything.

tito invited them cuz muh communism.

Tito more like settled them down instead of sending them back where they belonged. The shitload of them arrived there during the Italian-Albanian occupation under WW2.

>Serbia dindu nuffin. Albanians are terrorist.
>Serbian dindu nuffin. Bosnian are muslim terrorist
>Serbia stronk, Serbia never did anthying wrong
>Serbia dindu nuffin. Corats are nazis

Are you serious m8? I mean at one point you have to sit down and accept that you did do something. Serbia is the manifestation of a country equivalent to detroit roaming dindu niggers. U know, u have to befriend your neighbors? You can be anti albanian/bosnian/croat/eu as long as russia covers your ass. Once russia drops you, like they did many times, you will get plastered and miss the boat m80

At this point of time, it looks more believable that the EU and the USA will leave the Balkans.

>u have to befriend your neighbors
We hate almost all of them either.

You realise that if it wasnt for NATO and your turk friends, you siptars would have been exterminated, especially in Kosovo?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

>Zoltán Dani, now running a bakery, and Dale Zelko, now retired from the US Air Force, have met and developed a friendship in recent years

No one is going to leave the balkan. Italy and the balkans play a strategic crucial role in the big game. I can't go into detail, but have you ever asked yourself why the continental european oil industry is bundled in italy even though italy doesn't have meaningful oil reserves? Have you ever asked yourself, why russia/serbia is so vested in securing an access to the adriatic sea?

? Exterminating people int he 21st century isn't possible you fella. Guerrila warfare and retaliation through terrorattacks/assassinations would be terrible. How many bombs did detonate in belgrade during the yugoslav conflicts? Zero. What do you think would happen if stronk serbia would eradicate albos/bosniaks/croats? Just don't blow the balkan up, you can stay in your shithole for all I care.

>giving 90 replies to bait thread
gj idiots

Adriatic oil reserves are playing meme either in the local economy or in the oil industry. Trust me, I have working relations with MOL, who owns INA as well. This is no political question. But the fact that EU wants its border at the Leitha, is.

It's not the adriatic oil (which is nil eitherways). It's the strategic location.

It can be controlled very simply only from Italy and Greece.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y64XJk-63U

>Exterminating people int he 21st century isn't possible you fella

This desu. It is ISIS tier savagery to support ethnic cleansing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gni78FkSnKg