Mfw britshed

>mfw britshed

feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@53.4499269,-2.388039,3a,75y,90.61h,86.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svYNgmbQFHxvzKYMXi2keXw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>European """"""""""""""""houses""""""""""""""""

Wow Australia, I'm impressed. Can you all post some houses in Australia, +2 GBP if it's an abo's house.

Uk is skewed massively by London

England outside London has bigger houses and Scotland, Wales and NI have bigger houses than england outside London

I am posting from a house bigger than the average australian home right now.

This is data for houses built in 2009, not the average size of houses in each country

Read the notes lol

They're still really small outside London, also most people live in semi detached houses which is really weird and doesn't seem very common outside the UK and Ireland. Most countries just have full row houses or detached houses.

It can't increase that much

Yeah house size decades apart can't change at all

Sweden is surprisingly small considering how sparsely populated the country is.

I'm assuing the swedish average is greatly affected by the boom of commieblocks built to house all the immigrants in the last 20 years.

This is the average residential area in the uk for anyone curious how shed life is.

google.co.uk/maps/@53.4499269,-2.388039,3a,75y,90.61h,86.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svYNgmbQFHxvzKYMXi2keXw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

we arent even building commieblocks anymore because of the horrible construction laws our last government put in place

I still don't get how feet can be squares

Do you have some special shoes or something?

>German """"humour""""

>Mexican """""english"""""

German """Grammar"""

> Russia
shiiiiiieeeeeet
Fuck that culture of commieblocks.

feels good 2bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>largest country on earth
>nearly smallest homes

Fugg

I live in a small town in rural bumfuck nowhere. New developments here are still really, really small semi-detached things. London is more expensive but no different size. You only really get large houses if it's a country home or something.

COUNTRY OF CONTRASTS lmao.

We're in the TOP 5 BABY
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>feet

Stop defending this.

How big would you expect a cuckshed to be?

>commie measurements

>implying world is commie

>USA not #1

gimme a home amongst the gum tree
with lots of plum trees
a sheep or two and a kangaroo
a clothesline out the back
verandah out the front
and an olllllddddd rockinnnggggg chairrrrrrrr