Sperg out at my mom today

>Sperg out at my mom today
>Got into a big argument with her
>Told her how it's all her fault the way I turned out as a result of the living conditions I grew up in
>She is now kicking me out the house and told me I need to become a "man"
>tfw no job
>no friends
> nowhere to go

What do bros?

be a man and off yourself. that will show her

go get a job and make friends

Why are you posting this in g?

Seems more relevant to ask on >>Sup Forums or >>/adv/

>not /r9k/
Hello newfriend.

What exactly is Sup Forums about this? Seems like a typical /r9k/ thread though.

>What do bros?
not your bro, idiot.
Fuck off to /r9k/ and stop escaping that shithole.

Why hello there!

Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Rules before posting, and read the FAQ if you wish to learn more about how to use the site.

Join the Army.

This, if Op get's accepted he will certainly become a man and find some friends too. Try it OP seems like the best thing to do.

You should buy a thinkpad that will make her proud

Don't even bother.
You know how there's a socially acceptable window for learning to ride a bike? Using training wheels as an adult is kill-yourself tier.

That's where you're at, except you managed to delay your whole life, and it's too late to continue where you left off, people expect a certain level of maturity from you and you will never be able to catch up.

That is what you get for not being patient with your mom. She obviously don't know how to raise you, she did not provide you with a good upbringing so you need to pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

If you live in America you are fucked, but most places provide apartments to people in your situation. check with the government and with people who help the homeless.

Go to a temp job center and start making some cash money to pay for shit. If you're familiar with PC repair ask for an internship or something somewhere and do it that way. If you have absolutely nowhere to stay then off yourself, you're fucked.

What you do is find a way to get the things you need. Welcome to reality.

thank you kind sir.

You'd better find a job soon before you become unable to afford feeding yourself, washing your clothes, or taking regular showers.
At that point, you are a homeless bum and you are literally unemployable. That is a hell you don't come back from.

apologies to your mother for being autistic and get a job while you have a roof over your head

Make sure your mother realizes your every assumption about her is objectively correct, then rape her thus becoming a man because you're no longer a virgin.

>If you live in America you are fucked, but most places provide apartments to people in your situation.

You can get cheap public housing apartments in America too which can provide cheap enough rent for OP to afford with a low paying job.

But it's just that many of these apartments will make the OP wish that he just made peace with his mom.

burn down the house, then leave and become a man

Respect your mother you fucking turd

>not having a steady job and your own apartment

fucking idiot lol where did you go so wrong haha idiot lol fucking cuck moron retard lol

the traditional thing to do is join the army, but nowadays the armed forces are looked on with disdain, so consider going to a homeless shelter and panhandling instead

>apartment
>not a house
enjoy pissing away money instead of building up an investment

Be a man. Grow up and get a job.

>I bit the hand that feeds me, bawwww
Even if you are right and she is wrong, you screwed yourself up.

You cannot really buy a house on entry-level wages.

>buying a house
>not living with your parents until you are old enough to move in with your kids
enjoy wasting your money on houses propped up by jewish loans to build and buy.

you can't really afford an apartment on entry level wages either

Bad luck that you don t live in italy where you can be neet even when 35 .

You can rent one.

I live in Asia, where is it perfectly fine to live with your parents till you get married. You need to redirect your whining towards the Burgeristani population who would rather live on credit cards than stay with parents.

you literally can't afford to eat on entry level wages either, even if you live under an overpass

>with your kids

>You can rent one.
Maybe with 10 other guys sleeping on the floor in a bare-ass single room single bath unit.

>tfw paying 2000$ a month in rent for my small apartment

I should just buy a fucking house on a loan.

Damn. For a bunch of people who walked on the moon, you folks sure need to learn to take better care of each other.

Over here in backwards Asia where we have never walked on the moon, you can find a small place to rent for USD$150/mo.

High rents are a fact of life in the developed world.

Yes, and also homelessness.

Because jews lend money to developers to build shit and borrow money to people to buy it while the people who lend money get tons of money basically from stealing and not really providing anything. If there was no banks people would still build and still buy, but it would be cheaper. You don't see homeless people in Qatar and other places where interest-based banks are forbidden and they still build all the time.

Bros I'm crying right now I dont want to go homeless but i also dont want to beg my mom for forgiveness. She ruined my life

Kill your mother

Show that cunt she's not in control anymore. Fuck what outsiders think; that's your family, only you can be the judge, jury, and executioner for family matters.

>She ruined my life
She gave you life, you ingrate.

> If there was no banks people would still build and still buy, but it would be cheaper.
This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read.
Banks make it possible for people to build and buy.
>You don't see homeless people in Qatar
Qatar literally has the highest GDP (PPP) per capita in the world.

Fuck off, mothers are the single most responsible party for the propagation of criminal elements in society, she would have been better off not having children to begin with. Chide the whore, not the symptom, dumbass.

I gave you life buy me an iPhone

Unwanted pregnancy

your a faggot nigger, gosh i wanna kill myself by the time christmas ends. sorry for the cussing at you but fucking hell m8 be nice to your mother apologize. Your mother is all you got in this world try asking her if she can help you get a job and prop your life up. Be nice to a person a person bes nice to you dont bite your feeder. Your mother can help you for alot of things just use it.

Shut up you fucking kike, people still build and buy in places without interest-based banks.

Fuck off kike. The day American bans usury is the day you become soap.

Fuck you, mothers can be awful influences on their children. You don't understand just how bad a mother can be. Single mothers are responsible for the majority of shit people you see in the world. You expect people to be unconditionally nice to their mothers? Then I expect you to unconditionally shut the fuck up for eternity, you piece of shit.

Literally kill yourself.