All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

Your country IS relevant enough to get into this game, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

temehu.com/wan-muhuggiag.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no erdoğan

garbage desu

>Roosevelt

Nice to see one of our greatest presidents in vidya.

Maybe a year or two after it's released.

>Montezuma
>Check

>Qin Shi Huang
mah nigga, none of that wu zetian bullshit since she hardly did anything significant

We probably will get again Catherine the """""""""Great""""""""" because feminazi will triggered otherwise.

Catherine The Great was great. Why are you complaining?

Why make a Queen Regent leader of France when China has had multiple very famous women leaders?

Is /r/asianmasculinity behind this?

I doubt any girls even play civ

>China has had multiple very famous women leaders
???

What facebook game is this

>montezuma, not moctezuma
wew lad

But feminazies will be triggered anyway.

This, I don't understand

Why is Brazil so relevant in these games? I don't understand.

>Cleopatra

sorry lad, we got a male leader at your expense

It's literally Cleopatra from HBO Rome

desu

Damn these leaders are ugly. At least the Civ V ones could be fapped to.

I don't know what to feel about the new art direction

Firaxis pls be wise this time and make Russia leaded by Alexander II.

>Your country IS relevant enough to get into this game, isn't it?
That doesns't even matter. They're such jews pretty soon they'll be including every country in the game just to get more shekels out of people.

If you want real historical games play paradox stuff.

Yeah Civ is videogamey crap...only Alpha Centauri was good

France? what?

Italian leader, as always :^)

>China has had multiple very famous women leaders
China was literally only ever ruled by Wu Zetian as the only women to ever rule China. Every other Chinese ruler ever was a man.

>Vicky
Shit tier

I mean, there were a fair few influential empress dowagers (notably the last Qing one), but none of them did anything great

>Stalin for Russia when
PLS make it real

Well Civ 4 was genuinely good and had some amazing mods but 5 was garbage and it looks like 6 will be even worse.

Even EU4, which is definitely the weakest of Paradox games, is just much better than Civ at this point. Not to mention Victoria 2 or Ck2.

Just play Civ IV

If you called him a faggot on Sup Forums could you go to prison?

My country was relevant enough to get represented by a leader in Civ 5, but not relevant enough for Firaxis to know who the fuck that leader was. Not making it into Civ 6, it appears.

erdoğan is a faggot

>Ck2
My nigger

It would be extremely painful

>Norway, Switzerland and Australia isn't relevant enough to get their civ represented

>Yet they're the 3 greatest countries on earth

So why is relevancy desired?

lets see the results

That's how it's spelt in English for some reason

Kek nice. Now take a pic of you with this written. With a timestamp obvs.

Same reason Indonesia got into Cov 5. Big population to play video games.

Because the Aztec language, Nahuatl, is autistic as fuck and not properly romanized.

Actually the wikipage is named after Moctezuma, even if recognizes various spellings.

>Moctezuma II (c. 1466 – 29 June 1520), variant spellings include Montezuma, Moteuczoma, Motecuhzoma and referred to in full by early Nahuatl texts as Motecuhzoma Xocoyotzin (Moctezuma the Young),[N.B. 1] was the ninth tlatoani or ruler of Tenochtitlan, reigning from 1502 to 1520. The first contact between indigenous civilizations of Mesoamerica and Europeans took place during his reign, and he was killed during the initial stages of the Spanish conquest of Mexico, when Conquistador Hernán Cortés and his men fought to escape from the Aztec capital Tenochtitlan.

I don't know but the Zulu are also in Civ so don't feel special because of it. has a really good point. I didn't think of that before.

You're a big guy

Maybe it's actually Taft

Taft didn't wear glasses and his moustache is different

THICC

Teddy is unmistakable because of his steely gaze through those glasses and sweet mustache. Taft was some kind of rare pokemon.

>Cleopatra is not black
Are SJWs buttbleeding already?

Why does a fucking Swiss person even know who Taft is.

Bring back Väinämöinen!

>Why does an American even know who Caligula is

LOL
O
L
NO
O

Taft was too sensitive for the job. It broke his heart when Teddy did the totally standard thing of disowning his best friend and calling him his enemy so he could run for the Progressives and he retired from politics after.

>Catherine de Medici

Oh boy, if Canada gets in we might end up with Laura Secort

>Roosevelt
Nixon would have been more interesting
>Cleopatra
That's like taking Berlusconi for the Roman empire
>Catherine de medici
wtf
>Brazil
kek

Peter is practically confirmed.

I FUCKING HATE WESTERN FEMINISTS SO FUCKING MUCH I HOPE THEY GET BRUTALLY RAPED REFUGEES AND BEHEADED BY ISIS FUCKING CUNTS RUIN EVERYTHING WITH THEIR STRONG WOMYN QUOTA.

THEY BETTER HAVE LIBYA THIS TIME

They went full retard with this design too. She's holding Champagne glass - something that wasn't even invented for another 5 centuries, with modern era accents, and she's drinking wine out of it. This causes me to lose my shit every time I see it.

Aren't you fags basically lumped in with Morocco? I mean literally what's the difference?

Yeah they might have Mussolini :^)

To be fair, i'm kinda sick of seeing Napoopan in every single game. They should've go for Louis XIV or something

>we will never see Stalin again in civ
that's sad

>the leader of Egypt is a Greek
wew what next? Shoshenq?

well I was joking but it would be nice if they put in the ancient Libyans n there i mean they have the celts why not Libyans?
ik what you mean by Morocco but it sucks that it's called morocco it should be berber or smth idk man
delete

Good night, sweet prince.

The thing is, there's TONS of great french rulers. Even Joan d' Arc or Eleanor of Aquitaine would be okay if they want girls. There's no reason they'd be so backed to the wall they'd pick a fucking Medici.[spoiler]It also pretty much rules out any chance of a Firenze civ ever coming out which saddens me[/spoiler]

>jadwiga
THAT BITCH LITERALY DID NOTHING JAGIEŁŁO WAS DOING EVERYTHING FUCK WOMYN POWER

PAPAL STATE CIV FUCKING WHEN?

no women popes, so no

>Even Joan d' Arc or Eleanor of Aquitaine would be okay if they want girls.
Don't be retarded. Catherine is far better than fucking Aliénor or Jeanne d'Arc.

>your
>implying modern Egypt won't be represented by the Arabs led by Saladin

You're a fucking ignorant moron.

There's an urban legend on one

>England's is essentially German
>France's leader is literally Italian
>Egypt's leader is greek.

nice

I just realized I know nothing about ancient Libyans. Were they Phoenician like Carthage or you talking about something else entirely?

I just thought it'd be nice if the leader was actually French.

Mannerheim has the best special, Kekkonen has the biggest dick and purest, shiniest bald.

Winland.

I don't think you can blame Firaxis for actual history...

The point of Civ is they're COUNTRY/national leaders, or as close to that as can be. Joan of Arc was a military leader, she never was in charge of the country. Catherine was Queen consort, which isn't perfect, but better than some general.

>sauna
>no mammi as special resource

Gonna play Civ 5 again due to this thread

What is the most "evil" civ I can play for a domination game?

>Lybia
wtf does that still exist

Venice

I'm playing Finland in CK2 right now. My Suomi is pretty groß, I think you'd like it.

Finnish paganism didn't survive past the 17th century, putting Mannerheim and Kalevalanism as a faith (rather than a mythological/literature interest) in the same sentence is ridiculous

>playing pagans

Well they're not pagan anymore.

You have to get the point that he is american across somehow

well I don't know much either but at one point the Libyan desert was a lush green land and stuff
to answer you
it was this
>ancient Libu who noone knows what they are and how they disappeared
>phoenicians come by the coast and coexist and race mix n stuff with the Libyans
>Carthaeg
>Romans come in and kill many
>byantine
>arabs
>spain
>turks
>barbary state of tripoli
>italy
>kingdom of libya
people don't know much about our history cuz Gaddafi hid lots of ruins (like when he was building roads once they uncovered ancient ruins which he ordered buried again, noone knows why)

but here are some fun facts
>Libya has one of the oldest mummies on earth
older than the oldest egyptian mummy
temehu.com/wan-muhuggiag.htm
>Libyans once took over Egypt
>people lived in Libya long before Egypt and there are ruins so old picked up by satellite that we didn't discover yet

I wish we knew more 2bh we never ever bothered to even search for ruins

>Civ
>relevant

Why don't you play a proper game instead?

>sissi finnish bois

Kek damn.... Jean-Pierre 1, Murrica 0

>muh großgermaniumblobs

I'm glad, user. So what'd you go with Orthodox? Catholic?

You wouldn't do something silly like reform, right?