github.com/SthephanShinkufag/Dollchan-Extension-Tools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using 4chanx when it's almost 2018

>4chanx

lmao

then what do you recommend?

rope

Nothing, the regular interface does everything you used to need it for
It's just extra javascript bloat now, not even the mentally ill pedos in desktop threads use it

does it update threads every second?

>open source software
>will probably let you disable site suggestions
You're just fucking b8ing at this point. Neck yourself, shit OP. Sage and report bait threads.

so they will promote the other #chans? that's actually good, considering they do better job of being pro-free speech

4chanX is botnet by the way, but Hiroyuki should work on a captcha version of web bitcoin mining but for creation of captchas.

>open sores = good
Lol

>4chanx

Who?

>recommends you other #chans if your captcha fails
>limiting suggestions to relevant boards
>extremely likely to give you an option to turn it on or off in the next update

i bet you thought 2012 was a real thing too

iirc the same thing happened with Mayhem's and preloading, God moot was truly a faggot

I don't know why he sold out, it's embarrassing.

Seriously the only good thing about Sup Forums x is quick reply hotkey. Everything else can be done with native extension.

¥what is gallery mode
¥what is expand all images

memes

hi milkdude!

Who.

Oh and image reverse search is also a good thing

>hi, i am an owner of a shitty chan imageboard and i have the delusion of hope that high-quality posters will leave Sup Forums and go to my site
Ah, the stupidity of internetkind never ceases to amaze me.

>luddites suggesting this site is usable without 4chanx

>proof of work captchas
Say hello to bot spamming unless you literally want 1-hour-long proofs of work

Fucks like you who abuse the API ruin it for everyone else

>legacy captcha support ends
>this means a serious decline in usability for Sup Forums
I don't understand this meme. Not that the captchas are nice or anything, but I never noticed any particular difference in egregiousness over the legacy captchas.

>3 boxes with numbers
>you click 2 which fade into non-numbers
>that last numbered box sits there
>knowing its going to be the fucking bullshit
>click
>fade out
>fade in
>another fucking number
>click
>fade out
>fade in
>another fucking number
>click
>fade out
>fade in
>another fucking number
>click
>finally a non-number loads

>typing two words is just as convenient

That still doesn't affect post quality.

Where in your post did you talk about post quality?

>not using Clover on android

Just buy a pass. The site would have completely gone under without it a long time ago.

I'm not .

So your post is completely irrelevant to mine.
I didn't say anything about post quality either.

If I had to fill out one of those shitty captchas every time, I would post a lot less.
It will effect post quality in some way for sure.
The only people it won't effect are the ones who don't even know you can use v1 captcha right now because they are so new.

>tfw using heavily modded Sup Forums x from 2015

Stop shilling your memescript.
It's like all 4c**n* devs have brain problems. A trait shared with desktop ricers and other subhuman weeb "nerds".

>Nothing, the regular interface does everything you used to need it for
does it remember the last read post in a previously visited thread?
does it offer seamless integration of archives?
does it offer batch-posting for image-dumps?

>typing two words is just as convenient
Legacy captchas aren't much better when they come up with Chinese character, pic related or just randomly reject your answer thrice in a row.

>Legacy captchas aren't much better when they come up with Chinese character
Chinese characters were always nigger.
The inkblot captchas haven't been a thing for a while now.
Pic related is what people are talking about.

>does it remember the last read post in a previously visited thread?
Could be useful for some people but still bloat.
>does it offer seamless integration of archives?
Useless bullshit
>does it offer batch-posting for image-dumps?
Useless bullshit.

4chanX is 6 million lines of JS and CSS loaded on top of already bloated baseline JS and CSS. It's another level of bloated DOM manipulations added to everything you do. It's nothing but bloat now.

got you covered snepai

personally I refuse to do image tagging for a dataset that will never be released into public domain, so I do the audio one (it tends to take 10-20 seconds anyway, shorter than the image one)

> we
> implying you have any say

>every feature I'm not using is bloat
k, babby.

Are you using a VPN or anything else that could "mess" with your connection?

How often do normal users have to go through this?
I get the green checkbox every time I post and I do have umatrix. I just don't block google cookies.

Some people do seem to be worse off with the captchas than others. It is the rare day that I even have to retry, and I only very occasionally get the "once there are none left" ones.

I might be natted with a few hundred others

almost every captcha like that I get
I never do the image ones anymore and always audio (which is like 4-6 digits, it works first try)

Yes autismo. Notice how software you use on your arch ricemachine isn't a monolithic do-everything piece of bloatware but rather minimalistic programs that usually do one thing and do it well?

>get the "refresh until there are none left" captcha
>spam refresh until I get the normal one

wtf are you aspie-raging about?

basically, 4chanX is shit and you are shit.

>psht, these autists
>Look at MY VERY OWN, hand crafted, userscript that does only some of the things Sup Forums x does!
>filthy fucking plebs...

Sup Forums x is the reason the inline extension even exists.

>above-average quality Sup Forums refugees
Read: "I'm oldfag, I'm posting on Sup Forums for 2 years, am 18y old btw kappa" and "I only don't have a pass because I shitpost so hard I get banned multiple times a day on nu4chan" types of people.

Did you just have a stroke?

If you can't auto-solve the legacy captcha, you don't belong on the technology board.

¥having a pass is like P2W

It's actually faster to refresh the captcha a thousand times to get the less retarded ones than to try and do the shitty ones that fade in and out

PS, the fading captchas fade in and out almost instantly on mobile. So whoever designed it was probably a phonefag

>not buying a pass

What the fuck happens in march?

legacy captcha stops working

the shut down of recaptcha1 will affect clover too

How is this an issue? I have never used it.

It's an imaginary issue for 4chanX because that's what 4chanX does, it "fixes" imaginary issues.

It is an issue, I use it.

Native Sup Forums script lets you use v1.

Just click on cars, signs, bridges and shit, bruh youll get used to it!

Speaking of acceptable ads, has anyone seen any malicious ads from Sup Forums lately? If not, Sup Forums X might want to start allowing the banner ads through by default. Only from a whitelist of sites, though.

Did you forget about ekansovi? Things like this can happen any time and I'm a diehard Sup Forums supporter.

some people refuse to solve 12 recaptchav2 "pick the black dildo"-games

How do I trick users, Mr. pumpkin man

I think that was removed. Maybe wait 6 months since the last incident? Also, I don't think Sup Forums X blocked that entirely because it was done by an obfuscated script embedded in Sup Forums itself. It did get Sup Forums shitlisted by EasyList so that blob: URLs don't work, though (which doesn't actually block anything).

>Things like this can happen any time
That's the reason for the whitelist.

You need to respond to someone with a pumpkin and put "tricks" in the Options field. The next post you make after that will have a pumpkin too.

native expansion is good enough these days

>some fraction of Sup Forums's users will get fed up and leave
I think he's vastly overestimating the size of this fraction.

legacy captcha is a million times better than that stupid square shit

Just use use dollchan:
github.com/SthephanShinkufag/Dollchan-Extension-Tools

It even supports multiple imageboards.

How will that solve the issue of the missing text captcha?

>just use a russian botnet

It's ugly and doesn't have as many useful and convenient options and features as Sup Forums X. That's because the latter is designed with only Sup Forums in mind.

the browser

Do you even need to update a thread every second
Maybe if you're Sup Forums-happening poster trash I guess

>mad libcuck
every time

You clearly weren't here when moot was pushing against Sup Forums X and Mayhem agreed like a cuck.

How do people not understand that this is not an issue with 4chanX but with Google ending the service for legacy captcha?
It doesn't matter what script you're using.

If you block third-party google cookies, which you should, the nu-captcha forces you to solve many challenges before letting you post. I won't waste several minutes every time I want to post a reply here.

>If you block third-party google cookies
But it doesn't even do this when I post in a fresh incognito window.

That's not the issue. Read the OP.

ITT: poorfags

Pretty sure the issue is google stopping legacy captcha, which ccd0 assumes means that a lot of people will switch sites, which makes him want to recommend sites before google stops the legacy captcha.

like this?

>which ccd0 assumes means that a lot of people will switch sites, which makes him want to recommend sites before google stops the legacy captcha.
the way of thinking of an autist.

wtf did you lie to me

What a retard. The legacy haters won't leave Sup Forums after it's gone. For someone who supposedly has lurked for a long time,ccd0 sure believes everything he reads here.

>Samachan admin this desperate for new users

>Switch to this Sup Forums X for because Appchan's maintainer was being a little faggot and didn't want to deal with drama
>This shit
Every fucking time. Why can't a maintainer just maintain the fucking code instead of fucking it up over some petty shit?

It's a shame he's too much of a delusional newfag to remember there was actually a point in time where Sup Forums didn't have captchas at all. When they were added, there wasn't some mass exodus to whatever meme chan.

I miss the old devs that actually built most of the existing Sup Forums X codebase.

This happens when google marks your IP and useragent as suspicious. You can actually spoof your useragent and google cookie to give you really easy solves.

>When they were added, there wasn't some mass exodus to whatever meme chan.

>ywn again solve captchas by entering "nigger " or " nigger"
good times

If you hate it why don't you make a fork? Of course whining is easier.

>I miss the old devs that actually built most of the existing Sup Forums X codebase.
You mean the ones who have left for other sites already?