Is Turkey fucked?

Is Turkey fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

decorrespondent.nl/4972/How-Turkey-invited-and-then-quashed-an-attempted-coup-the-inside-scoop/1300816787644-095a0b2f
medium.com/@efeaydal/is-erdoğan-actually-oppressing-the-minorities-b19ffc999326#.la64ag9ka
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/turkey-erdogan-purge-coup/492659/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

short answer: yes

>muslim shithole continues to be shithole

nah it'll be fine

short answer: no

the country is more united and will be more democratic

also stop intefering in turkish affairs.

hey ahmed, if turkey is so great why don't you want to live there?

Ataturk is basically rotating in his grave at RPMs thought of as impossible to achieve just a year ago

...what?
ataturk image near erdogan? this makes no sense

it doesn't have to, they're edogan fanatics. they rejected logic a long time ago

We'll be fine. If tries to create a sharia state the largest civil war in history will break out in Turkey:-)

Why? Because they opposed a CIA backed coup?

Nah in fact it showed how strong the country is. They want to break it up like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya etc but they will fail. So the butthurt media is spamming how bad erdogan is now. It's amazing how easily maniuplated people are by media. When Turkey was purging the secularists from the army years ago everyone was praising erdogan. Now they are purging the CIA backed islamists and suddenly Erdogan is a dictator. Fuck off.

Turkey should form a strong alliance with Russia and others and abandon NATO.

Less gulenists and more european butthurt awaits. So no

This.
Let's have a look at biased western media shall we?
First of all, Erdoğan has always been undemocratic
When they arrested seculars with ergenekon case, western media didn't show anything

But when islamist cult members (guided by their ""messiah"" living in pennsylvania) got arrested, every news page said he was undemocraticly arresting those innocent people
Really makes you think huh?

any turks with different opinions?

Why do you think Turkey is fucked?

no but we have started the fire
this has just begun, the lines are being drawn in the map
glory to the red handed god, west shall fall

You want turkey to fight against the west?

progressive islamization, rising authoritarianism, security issues and regional turmoil

obviously I don't know enough to make a complete judgement

You want Turkey to get BTFO against the west?*

there is no need to fight the west, it is killing itself

its holding its own pretty good in an hostile environment, its foreign policy was a distaster the last years and needs to be adjusted

time will tell, nobody can say something for sure now, we see an united turkey now, we will see how long it will last

Fucking this

fuck the western media shill fuckers lets just join the euroasian union

fuck the USA and fuck Europe

>CIA wants it most important ally in the ME to turn into a warzone

Are you mentally handicapped? Don't answer that

But seriously, if you think it was the "evil west" you're seriously deranged. Erdogan IS the one turning Turkey into an islamic hellhole and purging anyone who disagrees with him.

was, is, will be

Ahmed are you going to ignore that Erdogan has the full support of the USA? Fucking ridiculous. If Turkey is so good why aren't you living there?

CIA wants to install gulen and remove erdogan since he doesnt listen anymore. They rather have Turkey go trough civil war and ultimately pro america thn what it is now.

Erdogan does not have the full support of usa, they have conflicting interests in syria

Um, there have always been reports on Erdogays little chimpouts.
lol stfu and move back to turkey diaspora scum

I love even Erdoğan is able to create such a butthurt even though he didn't do anything outside of the country

Threadly reminder that diaspora turk is even worse than turkish turk.

Nothing to love about. This is typical western tactics. They are trying to stirr war in your country.

Seeing that utter psychopath in action I can understand why they'd want to get rid of him.

You just cannot fathom that there are people in Turkey who can see through his bullshit and did the best they could to stop him from destroying the rest of that country.

Even if your ridiculous Turkish propaganda had any basis to it and the CIA was involved somehow those soldiers would have done SOME damage at least. And yet they basically did nothing except get caught and raped before they get executed.

I have been doing an internship for the last 4 weeks here in Germany, starting from the week prior to the coup attempt.

What I have observed until now;
*German media really despises Erdoğan -for reasons- and they talk about him as a mad king/clown who wouldn't be able to make one single sensible decison ever.
*The media is/was incredibly biased about the whole coup period.I follow news around here I go crazy, calling my friends/family none of the stuff happened.

I am not saying the West is the devil but they're certainly not the pinnacle of humanity.

k

>Seeing that utter psychopath in action I can understand why they'd want to get rid of him.
Gulen is the leader of an islamic cult that wants Turkey to have an iran style leadership with gulen in power.

>You just cannot fathom that there are people in Turkey who can see through his bullshit and did the best they could to stop him from destroying the rest of that country.
He did alot of wrong but the purge is good for the country.

>Even if your ridiculous Turkish propaganda had any basis to it and the CIA was involved somehow those soldiers would have done SOME damage at least.
the coup was a last ditch attemp by cia gulenists because erdogan was already planning on purging them later

>And yet they basically did nothing except get caught and raped before they get executed.
most of them were thinking it was just an excersise and nothing to do with a coup

decorrespondent.nl/4972/How-Turkey-invited-and-then-quashed-an-attempted-coup-the-inside-scoop/1300816787644-095a0b2f

read this to understand this situation better

medium.com/@efeaydal/is-erdoğan-actually-oppressing-the-minorities-b19ffc999326#.la64ag9ka

Sorry, I cannot see how removing 60,000 people from school teachers to judges (all politically against him and his Islamic caliphate) is good for Turkey.

Read any number of articles that explain the situation perfectly clearly for anyone who isn't a paid Erdogan shill.

For example:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/turkey-erdogan-purge-coup/492659/

>read the first part
>it's nothing but waaaah why isn't erdogan not just pretending like nothing happened waaah why is he attacking the couppers

Stopped reading right there.

>Sorry, I cannot see how removing 60,000 people from school teachers to judges (all politically against him and his Islamic caliphate) is good for Turkey.
No, they are gulenists. Gulen has been infiltrating the country for over 40 years now. You realize that all those judges got appointed by Erdogan when they were both friends? He did most of them as a favor because Gulen was his key friend in removing secularists from the army.

>Read any number of articles that explain the situation perfectly clearly for anyone who isn't a paid Erdogan shill.
You mean by people who know fuckall about Turkey and are just butthurt?

These people you link to had no problem when Erdogan and Gulen purged secularists but now they are crying that Erdogan is purging Gulen. This has nothing to do with being a shill. Just you people who dont understand anything and being ultra butthurt because of erdogan not being able to look at the situation correctly. I mean i understand its annoying that tayyip fucks your mother but you need to set that aside once in a while.

Just after the first lines of your article i stopped reading. The article talks about how he should unite the country. Just how retarded are you? Do you even know that you are the one being fed shill propaganda?

Pic related is a picture of TODAY, having the leaders of the political parties today united and agreeing with each other.

Just shut up, just dont talk. You have been fed propaganda, your anal butthurt against erdogan has made you unable to asses the situation correctly. Do yourself a favor and stop having an opinion on shit you dont know anything about.

>the coup was a last ditch attemp by cia gulenists because erdogan was already planning on purging them later
if that were the case the coup was justified

The strong eat the weak. Gulenists saw they were going to get eaten by Erdogan, they decided to do a coup. They failed, and thus they get devoured. The rule of nature applies in Turkey. Its wrong to see it as a western democracy.

Just remember this. The ones getting purged now were the people who replaced secularists in the army after they purged them together with erdogan.

>just after the first lines of the article I stopped reading

As I expected you would you fucking retarded Islamist troll.

Atatürk would be rolling in his grave at the Islamic degeneracy Turkey has become

Exactly. You have nothing to say. You know nothing. Just because Erdogans 8 inch dick fucked your moms ass hard you will be eternally butthurt. Your article is completely shit and misses everything. You are shit and miss everything completely. You are dumb, stupid. Take my honest advise, stop making a fool out of yourself.

>le roll in grave ataruek le electricy le nigger nigger

say something new that adds to the discussion instead of the 500th exact same one liner to make you look smart

Just go back and read the walls of absolute inane bullshit you've spouted here and then put a bullet through your head.

You are the 500th guy i absolutely BTFOD. You are nothing to me but just another ignorant target i eliminated. I destroyed you, there is nothing left of you. It wasj ust an easy job. You are not the first and also not the last. Sit down boy.

Why is an Estonian of all people so obsessed with Turkey and Erdogan. Just mind your own business clown.

This is the last reply I'll give you, only to prove to anyone reading this that you're full of shit.

You have not provided a single source for your insane speculations, only idiotic assumptions based on paranoia.

>MUH CIA

Your "opinion" would be funny if it were not so sad.

>This is the last reply I'll give you, only to prove to anyone reading this that you're full of shit.
Whats the matter boy? Feeling the pressure? Bailing out? Gotta say, you are one of the weakest opponents i have come across. No middle discussion. You went from getting BTFOD straight to asking proofs. I wish you had some more braincells so i could atleast get my dick wet.

>You have not provided a single source for your insane speculations, only idiotic assumptions based on paranoia.
What do you want a source for? Read up on ergenekon, you fool.

>Your "opinion" would be funny if it were not so sad.
You got destroyed, kid. Now be quiet and fuck off.

I have genuinely not heard anybody else say that. Calm down, beyoncé

Erdogan is making Turkey great again

Yeah you're a real big hairy alpha gorilla aren't you.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with some dumb brainwashed ape.

Nice counter! Treat yourself on some cookies boy, dont forget your milk.

here is another picture of turkey being united at the moment

is it not hilarious how the dumb est*nian posts his supposedly great article, that starts with how erdogan should work to unite the country and that he is wrong for not doing that?

it really cannot be more hilarious how some dumb westerner accuses someone of a shill while he is the one thats being fed shill propaganda, it saddens me to see people being eaten by the machine, like the est*nian here, oh well, nothing of value was lost i guess

>alabildiğine türk bayrağı

Milk? Isn't that the produce which makes Arabs shit their pants? Along with alcohol which they can't handle? And maybe also pork?

you're genuinely butthurt m8, chill the fuck out

>will be more democratic

ooooofffff şizo ananı siqem ya oofff

Last night when I was in metro, people were constantly yelling "Tekbir!" then "Allahu Ekber!".

I hardly believe that these people, who live Islam like Arabs, are democratic or know the definition democracy.

democracy is just the concept of majority rule / decision making by the governed body, not 'equality' or any other bullshit that libcucks have twisted it to mean

if most people in turkey want to allahu their akbars and vote for erdogan as supreme towelhead, that's democracy

where is the hdp leader you fascists?

Nahhh that group of people in Turkey don't advocate democracy.

They are just "democratic" because they have what they want now, but they would instantly oppose democracy as soon as someone else with a different ideology came.

Although I don't like it, I accept and have to accept the people whom the Turkish people voted for. But trust me, they would not in another case. That's not being democratic, is it?

Diaspora people are always worse.

>those two faces
>together

>and will be more democratic