Which one is actually better in the end? (head replacement cost, shaving efficiency/quality, etc)

Which one is actually better in the end? (head replacement cost, shaving efficiency/quality, etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oP4Q559sUrM
youtu.be/QaIpktkqphk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interested in this. Using disposable razors now.

I have yet to find an electric razor as good as a fusion razor.

>fusion + headblade s4 moto masterrace

me too, i hate smearing shaving cream/gel all over my face just to fucking shave, there has to be a better solution.

thinking about dropping some for this:

youtu.be/oP4Q559sUrM

They are both shit and electric razors fuck up your face
Go get a safety razor and a box of replacement razors.

Dat german guys voice tho.

youtu.be/QaIpktkqphk

"safety" razors, why not just cut your throat while you're at it lol.

I think you would have to be retarded to cut your throat with one of these
in fact, I strongly suggest that you stick with a electric face mower for safety.

I have a safety razor, I use it everyday and have never cut my face, with cheap disposable razors I cut myself all the time.
I don't think any electric razor that exists right now could replace this for the smoothness of the shave.

>fuck up your face
how?

>electric razors fuck up your face
hahahaha
ahhah
ahahahah
ah
hhah

AVOID. both are terrible. I fucking know.

foils give a great close shave but if you skip a day good god just forget about it

>Shaving
>Not having a beard and just trim it

They are different tools

Foil cutters give a cleaner shave if used every morning but are worse at several-days old stubble

Rotary cutters give a less-clean shave but deal with older stubble better

tldr foil is for people who shave every day and rotary is for people who just need to occasionally whack stubble before it grows into a hobo beard

If you like having ingrown hairs and acne you just keep on using that electric razor
and if you are going to use an electric razor at least use a foil instead of a rotary

but don't take my word for it go use an electric razor for a couple of months every single day (also mandatory with electric razors)
and then pay for expensive cartridges for them because if you don't you might as well be pulling the hairs out of your face
and then still try to tell people that bullshit with a straight face. also in my experience a razor shave is a much closer shave and hence 'lasts' longer

>t. Someone who was in the military and had to shave twice a day when not deployed to keep the 5 o'clock shadow back

I've been using the same $10 electric razor for like 5 years and I haven't experienced any of those problems you've described

>shaving
>being too beta to have a proper manly beard

lmao

you lied Sup Forums, i installed arch linux, learned to program and became a anarcho-zizekist yet i cant grow a beard for shit

You get ingrowns from not exfoliating, or from dry skin. Acne from dry skin, flakes and oily skin.
Do you even fucking skincare?
>every single day
Why would you do that to yourself? Every time you shave, you risk ingrowns because hairs COULD bend when surfacing.
If you do it every day, then you will not have a good face afterwards.

They fuck up your face if you use them every day, but I only shave twice a week. My facial hair is like barbed wire and no non-electric razor I've used has ever managed to cut it cleanly, they're all too dull so it's better to just use a rotary to shred them up.

You're thinking of a straight razor
>Black Ops Grooming
Jesus christ, that's gay

>having shit genetics
/fit/ would like to have a word with you

if you don't have to shave everyday and want to look like a hobo the other days of the week then I guess electric razors are fine

sorry I searched safety razor and picked the first image I saw
fite me

the braun. i use a philips oneblade for speed though.

>shaving
This is not a desktop thread, but post boipucci and programming socks girls(males).

>not just trimming with the same electric trimmers you use on your scalp and crotch
shiggy diggy

>2017
>Shaving

>shave everyday and want to look like a hobo
Thats how you do look like a hobo user: With ingrown hairs, and possible infections into the hair sacs.

You could also settle for millimeter of shave, and have permanent stubble, and shave every 2-3 days.

>beardlets combined with insecurity

Shaving is how you tell the world you are subdued to someone or something.

Maintaining a beard is more trouble than it's worth, I just shave it.
I don't want to look like a homeless.

i reuse disposable razors and use hand soap for shaving cream, get on my level

when the pseudo-science of a reddit page meets some random hair images that have absolutely nothing to do with electric razors.

Acne is not caused by the tips of hairs not being flat. There is no connection whatsoever.

Ingrown hairs are not caused by the tips of hairs not being flat.

A straight razor causes just as many of the rare ingrown hairs, hairs don't just "not get pushed or bent" because you're an autist who spends ten times as much and cuts yourself like a faggot.

>hand soap
I bet it smells like coconuts, you flamer

>buy 30 pack of feather blades
>lasts me 2 whole years
>only paid $15

Now I realize why gilette did everything they could to purge the DE razor out of living memory in the US.

electric razors are shite through and through
I've been using Wilkinson DE razor with shaving soap for last fifteen years and I would not change it for anything else
I only keep an electric razor around for the trimmer feature I use whenever I have my armpits