Linux installer cant mount cd-rom because im installing in a usb drive

>linux installer cant mount cd-rom because im installing in a usb drive
gee wiz soo this is the power of linux. no wonder linux is stuck in 3% market share

Happened to me.
It's more of the dumbass developers who use it and are too retarded to make shit work properly then even Linux itself.

I literally dont see the point in using linux apart from social signaling that you are a "LEET HAXOR". and I say that as someone who recently finished his masters in CS. Windows simply works and is standard in any professional environment anyway. So unless you want to manage servers linux is useless.

**pats the user on the head**

>I say that as someone who recently finished his masters in CS.
Oh boy, you got a long way to go, junior. Actually try getting a job and you'll see.

I already got a job user, got hired right out of university.

>linux installer
Well there's your problem.

As what?

What's with all the anti-linux threads nowadays? Seems like every day there's 10 to 15 bait threads complaining about linux.

I find it's a more enjoyable experience for developing in C++ and generally using a computer. That's it.

I have no fucking clue. I assume that it has something to to with newfags wanting Sup Forums to be less edgy and against the norm.

I joined a startup of one of my friends from university as technical advisor.

dumb frog poster

i've heard about that issue on kali linux but not anything else

>then
Learn the difference between then and than, you stupid samefag.

when the Window shows CDROM couldn't be mounted
1. Unplug your USB from system and re insert it
2. wait for mount/ detection (usb LED glow)
3. Hit Continue

copypasted from help thread and according to comments, it works

if you can't make a usb installer then you should stick with your shit tier os, senpai

i wish there was a nn to detect frogposters so i could filter those retards once and for all

unplug and plug it back
trust me im an engineer

>mad
le successful troll is successful face