Daily reminder that Christianity dominates the fucking world

Daily reminder that Christianity dominates the fucking world.

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Self_Patriotic_Movement
economist.com/news/briefing/21629218-rapid-spread-christianity-forcing-official-rethink-religion-cracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can thank us for that

>posting the edited one

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world alhamdulillah, your time is over kuffar

Don't bother thanking us for that, we killed the Japanese Christians.

Christianity is a joke, the faster all religions die the better.

It's a meme religion.

>portislam

Soon

I'm taking the bait for now, correcting that baha'i faith has is spreading faster. and most who come to baha'i are muslims.

delet

you forgot to make china pink

You just wait

Why is esti so unchristian ?
Post-soviet depression ?

>Czech Republic
>Pink

what's their other religion?

Pardon me

Nothing

>moortugal

Nope, we gave up Christianity before it. And Russians as the only real commies suddenly love their Orthodox church. We never liked Christianity, because it came here by burning our houses and killing our people. Won't be a miracle if you find us telling your stupid pope to fuck off.

thank you good sir.
asians will be the new whites, whether we like it or not

Fedora

>azerbaijan
bele veziyetin içine soxum

I believe in mystical finnish gods of nature ~

Yes, color countries with practically zero Muslim population green you can make any map look scary...

Speak English

good point

What is the meaning of gray countries?

>a kazak speaks english instead of r*ssian
RARE
A
R
E

anyways, im wondering why azerbaijans non-religious rate is highest among ex-soviets

Christian population of less than 10%

No major Christian populations

Why is Chile so edgy?

The Western world is de facto atheist except fucking weirdos, go away contrarian

>Azerbaijan
Why

>>a kazak speaks english instead of r*ssian
> instead of
Я и пo-pyccки гoвopю, yёбoк ты тapaкaний

> anyways, im wondering why azerbaijans non-religious rate is highest among ex-soviets

Because it's bullshit. Probably a mistake, almost 99.2% of the country are mudslimes.

>All these religions
And yet only one is correct: My religion :^)

>тapaкaний
do you or slav-niggers make fun of name "tarkan"?

I wonder what the map looks like if you remove all the people who claim to be Christian but don't go to church

Is this why Chinese are so cold?

Europe is mostly atheist though.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

Sad, it was a nice looking building.

I believe the world is mostly atheist.
But you live in a society where you can admit it or not.

>Egypt 90% + Muslim
>Syria 90%+ Muslim

Wrong

Parking places are more beautiful

I think most poor people do really believe, either due to low education or a kind of subconscious self delusion. Imagine living in some horrible African country, most children die in childbirth, you're hungry as fuck, the war lords are stealing your tin cans. You must think "no way, this isn't my life, this is a point to this is all God's plan my daughters didn't die of diarrhea for no reason, they're in heaven now" etc.

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again

I can't think of any country except Vatican City where they'd make up the majority

Not even Germany has an atheist majority (38%), despite being one of the least religious countries in the world.

it's not only stupid people who believe in god, my professor does too and there are arguments for god's existence that the average Sup Forums-user wouldn't be able to understand

There is a difference between a "God" and the God portrayed in Christianity which is what this thread is about.

The jews at it again

Do you have any concept of what the upper class and society in general was like before the modern age? The nobility was usually the strongest arm of the faith.
Did you grow up around low church hick protestants from America? I don't think you have the slightest idea what is portrayed in Christianity.

If I'd make that map I'd give up on China. What is going on there.

>>
Kys moshe Huehuedelberg.

You know that 'kys' means kiss in Danish right?...

Bait

really makes you think

>Danes calling anyone "cold"

Danes are only cold on the outside

Nope

America is 95% believing in a higher entity.

Nice bait you got there dumbasses

there is actually a massive christian surge in china, government got flustered and then proceeded to incorporate christianity into a frame befitting china.
An example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Self_Patriotic_Movement

>arabic demographic explosion
>european demographic winter

I wonder what will happen here.

It is not, fuck you. Atheism rules.

>there are arguments for god's existence that the average Sup Forums-user wouldn't be able to understand
I'm curious to try to understand them, pls share. And remember, things we don't understand =/= proof of the existence of god

>Netherlands over 50%
I smell bullshit

>Netherland is catholic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HUGUENOT BTFO

Good job Flemish people.

Islam is objectively superior

>there is one God and He is whole
>God sends Prophets to Earth to explain His will
>obey His will and you go to Jannah (Heaven)
>disobey and you go to Jahannam (Hell)
>words of the Prophet Muhammed are perfectly preserved down to the original letters

As opposed to the clusterfuck that is Christianity

>God sends His Son to Earth, who is also God but separate at the same time because he's God the Son, who is made flesh and mortal but different from the way all men are God's sons made in God's image
>Jesus gives his message to the people, then dies and suffers in Hell for all sinners who feel bad about it even though God is omnipotent and had no need to put His son/Himself through torture
>then he comes back to life and floats away bodily into Heaven after 40 days
>the words of Jesus are debated and various political/theological organisations remove, edit, add sections, which are then translated to the point there are a whole bunch of different versions of the Bible and nobody knows which is correct (spoiler alert: none of them)
>you must periodically eat God's flesh and drink God's blood (symbolically but also literally, as Communion turns regular food/drink into God's body for everybody to eat; granted, it doesn't actually change it physically but I promise guys it's not symbolic, God is actually sacrificing His body for you to eat because He loves you) which by itself is ridiculous enough to discredit the whole religion

Not to mention the hard demographic realities underlining Islam's innate supremacy. Either the white races convert to Islam, or they consign themselves to the history books.

>that first sentence
>that flag
stopped reading already
opinion discarded

I bet you're ginger

>estonia

why?

Fixed

Behold. A new heaven and a new earth.

Why are all the really edgy Christians on Sup Forums French? Is it because of Robespierre?

and so?

Indeed, Allah has cursed the disbelievers and prepared for them a Blaze.

non-Catholics are shit tier Christians.

>Catholics are shit tier Christians.
FTFY

most of the states that are "christian" are secular, and christians by name only. since when is gay sex/gay marriage a christian thing to be proud of? fuck off

Muslim or eastern orthodox heretic?

economist.com/news/briefing/21629218-rapid-spread-christianity-forcing-official-rethink-religion-cracks
>It is hard even to guess at the number of Christians in China. Official surveys seek to play down the figures, ignoring the large number who worship in house churches. By contrast, overseas Christian groups often inflate them. There were perhaps 3m Catholics and 1m Protestants when the party came to power in 1949. Officials now say there are between 23m and 40m, all told. In 2010 the Pew Research Centre, an American polling organisation, estimated there were 58m Protestants and 9m Catholics.

Just because it is rapidly growing doesn't make it 10%+ of the population.

Objective studies and independent estimates all put it at 2-5% of the population.

religion is so cringe, I wish we could just purge all believers so they can see who awaits them in the afterlife

>mudslime or a fucking ruskie
>not evangelical lutheran

*insert le hat meme*

fuck off ahmed,

we all know you don't do your 5 prayers and your women are sluts like the atheist women.

Protestantism > everything else