Feeling scared yet? This is a demonstration of raw Turkish power

Feeling scared yet? This is a demonstration of raw Turkish power

You basement dwelling kuffars wouldn't dare insult the proud, strong, and angry Turks if you realized just how weak and at their mercy you were

>cockroach_infestation.jpg

>akp
>"""""""""defender"""""""""" of democracy

how can a cunt be so fucking oxymoron

That's just a crowd, dumb burger.

We see crowds that big for regular weekend football games, which are a lot healthier than getting brainwashed into a personalitty cult...

>angry
they were quite happy tho

looks like nurnberg for kebabs

europe better prepare for the incoming kebabnacht

i wanted an islamic conquest of europe but by arabs not t*rks

There were 7 million people there this evening , all brave and nationalist men and women , celebrating their victory over the tyrany that is USA backes Gülenists.

I got this.

>being this delusional

5 million people in one place in support of our dear leader

>posting shopped version

They were rightfully condemning USA...

This is the biggest Anti-American gathering in history

>5 million people
Yeah, right.
I know roaches are resilient to nukes, but just one would make an awful mess. The west should nuke Turkey back to the stone age, an irradiated Turkey would provide a buffer between Europe and the Middle East without any of the political ass-kissing that goes on at present

LMAO Metallica in the fucking Soviet Union got more people

>airforce helicopter in the background

Chicago had 4 million people go out to celebrate a hockey championship, what's your fucking point?

keep butthurt flow. hopefully erdogan will legalise slavery and i will put your mom into my harem like good old days.
europeans were our slaves and they will be.

quads for supporting dictators

if you watch the videos, theres like a fucking batallion of soldiers cheering and climbing on top of each other

Looks like a pokeball.