> 2016
> religions still exist

Oh, come on.

only sandmonkeys still believe

we wud be in da space now
dem religions be holdin us back

>I'm religious

Europe sure is doing hot right now without strong religious force to unify the men under one conviction and protect their lands. Gotta be tolerant n shiet

>you will live to see the destruction of western world
/comfy/

What kind of fairy tale would I read otherwise? :^)

>I'm an atheist and every religious person is an idiot

>I'm an atheist

>I believe irrational things for no good reason but don't judge me for it

>tfw too intelligent to be religious

> I'm browsing fucked up Sup Forums and try to convince others that I'm religious

>I'm absolutely convinced that it's irrational, even though I have no proof against it

Actually I am, dear Bлaдимиp

>I get to claim ridiculous nonsense and then shift the burden of proof

Isaac Newton aka the smartest man to ever grace this planet, was religious
Explain yourself, senpai

>> I have no proof against it
> What ? Physics and Biology textbooks ? Fuck that I have Bible.

argument from authority is a fallacy

Tips fedorah

>I say that religion is ridiculous because all of my classmates in 6th grade said that and because it's 2016

Or maybe they just don't believe in the Eternal Semite's lies anymore. All the ideologies of the eternal semite must be eliminated.

>Just because the bigotfagots claim the evolution is fake, every religious person must be the same bigotfagot
>And actually the religion can't evolve or take a step forward

>> Just because the bigotfagots claim the evolution is fake, every religious person must be the same bigotfagot

> The Bible is absolute truth, it was written by God through Jeezus' disciples
> Not every religious person says clams that evolution, contradicting the Bible, is fake

>>And actually the religion can't evolve or take a step forward
> What is a dogma ?
Dogma is a belief or set of beliefs that is accepted by the members of a group without being questioned or doubted. It serves as part of the primary basis of an ideology or belief system, and it cannot be changed or discarded without affecting the very system's paradigm, or the ideology itself.

Who said it's a dogma that evolution is fake?

The Bible. The Qur'an. Anything that has its own legend about the beginning of the universe and said to be The Truth by believers of a respective religion.

I love how fucking passive and weak atheism makes a country. If atheism wasn't almost always paired with leftist tolerance or actual barbarians who will destroy them.

Most atheist are shit and the country would be better place if they were replaced by literally anyone else besides Muslims.