Why are Jews in the US so emotional about the Holocaust even though they had nothing to do with it?

Why are Jews in the US so emotional about the Holocaust even though they had nothing to do with it?
Also why does every single Jew in the world mysteriously have a grandparent that died in the Holocaust?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

youtube.com/watch?v=3srSGQYpEEk

I didn't know Germans were allowed to talk about this.

>you don't have a right to get emotional about we did to your forepeople.

Dude are you going to get raided and arrested for wrongthink?

DAS RITE!

>even though they had nothing to do with it?
my great grandfather's entire family died in the camps, and he would have too had he not gone to America some years before

What a coincidence huh?
They all died in the camps...strange things happen sometimes.
Tell me, have they been gassed and their bodies burned in stoves by any chance?

Cry a little more faggot

He's more machine now than man.

It is the anchor of their identity, God forbid they admit they're just regular left wing white Americans.

But there are pics and writings, Hans! What are you implying, Hans? :O

My tears give me strength
>pic related

xD so truuuuu 100//

That black guy is dangerously delussional, I hope eventually he tries that tripe on a couple of IDF guys...

>even though they had nothing to do with it

They have a lot to do with it.
Many of them migrated from Europe after or just before WWII, is it really that hard to get?

Even if so, that shit was 70 years ago.
IF IT EVER HAPPENED TO BEGIN WITH !LOL!

tip submitted to the BND

Well it makes sense. Just like every unbelievable story about how ones grandparents survived ww2.

Only the ones that survived lived on to have kids. Most moved to America or Israel.

Jew here.

I believe in the Holocaust but defending it isn't my job to do so. I have other things in life I'm more preoccupied with.

Our diaspora tends to be kind of shitty. I sometimes hate myself for being associated with a bunch of cucks and pigs, but that's least of my worries when I don't think about it.

SHUT IT DOWN

DELET THIS

אל האכל את טרולים

>2017
>still giving a shit about the jews
laughing about the subhuman plebs who blame everything on the jews rather than them being lazy niggers with no determination nor discipline.

I laugh.

A shame that the trips of God had to be brought to existence this way

You can't say they lie, Pierre.