Why would you need these kinds if specs for your phone?

Why would you need these kinds if specs for your phone?

for gaming

You don't, it's a meme. A real gaymen phone should at least have physical controls like the Xperia Play had. This is just a company trying to cater to a nonexistent audience. That said tho, the phone actually looks kinda nice for everything else, downside is that it's probably gonna be as expensive as a Laptop, which kind is kind of dumb.

Phone games aren't demending at all. They already run at full speed on tbe latest android phones

To play clash of clans on a 120hz mobile display

Among other obvious things, Why ATMOS for a 2 speaker phone?

It would be nice for emulators

Someone finally had to make a phone with good specs good screen good speakers good battery its everything the best possible nothing is anything but supurb =) y'all are fags

because of gayman, and all the jackasses who think the hardware alone, determines the performance of a phone.

Funny how they only mention the flashy useless features and say nothing about the most important things
>The processor
>Internal storage
>Is the battery removable?
>Does it has an audio Jack slot? or just USB-C?
>Android version

What a joke

>SD 835
>64GB
>no
>USB-C only with included DAC dongle thing
>Not Oreo, but whatever was before that

I just got done watching the HD Nigger's video.

HDNigger
KEK

>120hz
what the fuck why

8 GB of RAM in an Android phone is a waste of RAM. The OS will kill apps way before you get near 2GB. And worse yet: there is no pagination, every app has a fixed max memory allowance, which even if Razer had tweaked it in a custom ROM (unlikely), it would be way less than 8 GB. So you can't use 8 GB neither per app nor globally.
WASTED RAM.

Then it's shit, the phone has quick charge and a flashy screen that will drain the battery even faster, it wont last very long you will have a costly brick in less than 2 years, and no audio jack? lmao no, just no.

Adding:
>video out (remember when phones had this)
>Aletrnative OS, root, and rom support
>3g/4g/lte frequency support
>single, or dual sim

i actually used to like his videos, around the start he was all "nexus and android, apple too"
now he is some jungle monkey screaming "BUY IPHONE X INSTEAD OF 8 ITS ALREADY BETTER EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT OUT YET, I ONLY LIKE APPLE NOW"
blatant fucking shill, hate his brown guts

>I thought usb type c already made video out a standard feature
>Unlocked bootloader
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Single sim + micro SD

When will small phones rule again

only first two are complete gimmicks, though

The X is better than the 7S though in every way.

>I thought usb type c already made video out a standard feature
What if you wanted to plug in headphones/speakers, a keyboard, and charge at the same time without having to worry about wireless connection related vulnerabilities? In the old days you could do this with a smartphone that had a fraction of processing power to what we have today.

>8gb ram

Welcome to bloat future.

that phone has more ram than my laptop
and i thought the worst part about my life was being a manlet

I heard that it's around $700.