Where in Europe should i move if Brexit will kick me out?

where in Europe should i move if Brexit will kick me out?
i know only decent english and broken german

Ireland ?

Netherlands if you don't mind Indoniggers, otherwise probably Malta or Finland or some shit

france, you'll fit in perfectly

is it hard to get a job and have secent life in Malta?
eh most probably, but im kinda aick of rainy islands...

Poland

no thank you. maybe one day

Back where you came from, plumber.

Why?

no perspectives really. im not obsessed about money but life is quite miserable there
you need to be over 18yo to post on this site

my bed

you have pretty eyes

what nationality?

how about Austria?
Lots of foreigners in Vienna...

thanks bby

i heard Vienna is overrun by gypsies, but Austria is a lovely country. i could only communicate with english tho, are Austrians bilingular?

You have to go back.

And you need to fuck off back to your country, immigrant scum.

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged

shut up Paco
i have friends living in Oslo, can i go back to your home?

if you are a qt girl you can come here

poland :^)

Why wouldn't you want to move back to Poland? It's an uncucked paradise full of beautiful people and architecture

Why is your trip "poland"? Do you take pride in being born in the shitstain of Europe? Because that would be pretty sad.

i like to get more abroad and spend it home instead of being poor in my home country. i know its not fair, but life in general is not very fair

Because it's an Africa-tier shit country, and the people are beyond retarded. If Poland is such a great country, why do so many scum leave that shithole?

Why are you so angry?

you are trying really hard so here is your sherriff star

Don't ever @ me again, leaf.

Glad that Polish men are getting sent back home desu. Saw a VERY attractive Polish girl today though, so it'd be nice if she was able to stay and improve the gene pool a little bit.

Your homeland, bitch.

You're not going to get kicked out

Move to america PLLLSSSSSS WE NEED MORE WHITE PEOPLE I'LL EVEN TAKE SLAVS JUST PLEASE THERE IS PLENTY OF FOOD AND CHEAP HOUSING PLEASE COMD POLAND MAN

Could i pass as a local in UK?

Edgy, just get a skill that's in demand for Poland instead of living like a nigger

what did he mean by this?

also, usa is an option if you're fluent in english, OP

i know but im traveling a lot and im afraid i might not be able to come back here after some time
im an artist by skill, so yeah i can starve to death if ill play this way. especially in Eastern Europe

that's not you/10

"Artist" yeah do you also work in cafe nero

why this makes you upset, i know that 90% of this site is code monkey or math autists. and nothing wrong with that too

gypsies: yes
bilingular: yes. It's a major tourist destination. Basically everyone speaks English.

Why do you say that?

no timestamp or anything to prove it's you, like I can to use part of any pic I found in kikebook and say it's me

Because you are living like a bum and probably will not make enough to settle down like a normal person, just living some edgy traveler life

>trip
Where exactly do you see a tripcode?

It is me, why is it so important to you?
I just wanna know if i can pass as a local in the UK, i can post you a timestamp later if u wanna

thats projecting lad

alright I will believe you this time, on the other hand I don't know how is the average brit but I guess a blond and light eyed guy isn't uncommon there, if you're cute and have good teeth then I guess they will know you're a foreigner

alrighty

No you look Polish

How does a brit look like then?

bump