/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

GET YOUR CHINKMAS SHOPPING IN (((NOW))) TO PREVENT DISAPPOINTMENT.

TEN DAYS left until the BIGGEST SALE of the Chinese year, Singles' Day.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles'_Day

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Santa-user's Chinkmas Gift List
imgur.com/a/1UEh7

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• Blind as a bat user recommends ZenniOptical glasses optician-user confirms opticians are selling us chink shit • Dutchfag's government shuts his chink sex toy searches down • Twitch addict user asks for a way to mount his Blue Snowball it's just a matter of adapting a common mic arm • user reviews the KZ ZS6, says they are a huge step up from the KZ ZS5 v1 • Kingdian SSD shouts "HUATOOP me apart?!" • user nabs a hot deal on a wire stripper verified legit good by another user • DBZ shirt makes /csg/ go Super Saiyan • More Sup Forumsfags looking for good gaymen wireless mice • Chink anti-rape device, alert /cgl/! • user finally receives his waifu, blessed be • Xiaomi announce their somewhat underwhelming 11.11 "sale" prices • user gets meme wood alarm clock • Degenerate user unpacks his butt plugs • $1 MP3 player undoubtedly chinky • user gets his mech keyboard tester, autism
• New FNF tablet, the FNF iFive Mini 4G, spotted on Gearbest significant upgrade to the /csg/ favourite FNF iFive Mini 4s

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

veclan.com/
s.aliexpress.com/MNzMBvEF
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/global_shopping_festival_xiaomi.htm
pevly.com/best-action-cameras/
audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16
aliexpress.com/item/MS16/32820009176.html
aliexpress.com/item/White-MS16/32834164394.html?
aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-wood-clock.html?site=glo&groupsort=1&SortType=total_tranpro_desc&g=y&SearchText=wood clock sounding device urethra play
gearbest.com/screwdriver-screwdriver-set/pp_696715.html
ebay.com.au/itm/53in1-Screwdriver-Precision-Tool-Torx-Screw-Driver-Set-Kit-Repair-PC-Mobile-AU/271637461413?epid=1489967108&hash=item3f3edab9a5:g:xOoAAOSwPhdVMGbT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only newfags falls for the 11.11 sale

whatever shit you buy will be 100% cheaper after the sale and the seller won't cancel it if you ask them to.

any links to cheap chink sonichu amulets?

Just ordered Mi Notebook Air 13.3. Review in 3 weeks, I guess. Paid 575GBP

>Singles' Day serves as an occasion for single people to party with single friends. The holiday was initially only celebrated by young men, hence the name, "Bachelors' Day", but is now widely celebrated by both sexes.
>'Blind date' parties are also popular during this day in an attempt to bid goodbye to their single lives. Some schools of a university put forward a special program to gather singles together for celebration.
>Singles may take on a bemoaning or self-deprecating attitude for remaining single as a university student, but this has helped curb that negativity.

can someone link where to buy VE monks

veclan.com/

any ok watches under 5 euros?

Will probably die within months, but if you really like it you can replace the movement easily.

Sam's club is having a 11/11 single day sale this year

post link of the watch you want

> being this poor

Even in /csg/ this is crazy

my gearbest headphones lasted like 6 months but for only 30 bucks it's was kinda worth it.

leave him be, he is maybe buying for the first time and doesn't want to risk more money

You're him, aren't you?

Any 5₱ watch is fine but will have cheap movement and cheap strap/band

Save up a few euros more and get a Casio terrorist watch. It'll last you ten years.

I'm not

Yeah you are lol

I'm not you fucking faggot I hate you

Nope, but I am

A few stores have pretty good deals. There's a makeup brush manufacturer on Ali that I really like who tend to legit have up to 50% off certain sets.

only lazyfags like you can't sniff out the real deals among the sea of chinkery on 11.11.

It's kind of hilarious. Stuff would be 5 dollars the rest of the year. a week before 11.11, everything gets a 100% markup so they can 75% off on 11.11.

And morons like eat it up.

Plastic LCD only digital watches at this price usually last years, need replacing because the buttons eventually get ripped off or maybe the band breaks or too much scratches.

anyone know where I could get some cheap colored contacts?
Ali doesn't seem to sell them

Unisex Big Eye Makeup Charming Colored Contact Lenses Beauty Cosmetic Tool
s.aliexpress.com/MNzMBvEF
(from AliExpress Android)

>putting chink things in your eyes

Pic related just arrived

It's smaller than what i thought, and even if i wasn't sure about it having leds (i fucking hate them) it actually looks pretty nice, the light is subtle enough to not rape my eyes at night.

Been using the one on the left by 5 years now (dont mind the cum stains plox), its a fucking piece of shit which i've had to repair 2 times now, the scroll doesn't even work anymore and it's as bad as it looks.
They look pretty much the same size on picture but the one i got is about 30-35% smaller, which i thought would be horrible for my chubby hands but it's actually not so bad.
Been using it for about 15 minutes and seems fairly good (keep in mind i paid $1 for this), and it actually feels better than my $15 Logitech mouse, however i've noticed a double click issue, idk if this will be gone once i keep using it.

I got a mi mix 2. It's really fucking rad outside of having to use a chink VPN to get bootloader unlock so I can put the global ROM on it.

Just waiting to get home so I can flash it.

>everyone in this thread except me.

I wanna get one of those 5 dollar android phones from india, but i dont trust any sites from there with any of my details.

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/global_shopping_festival_xiaomi.htm

Redmi Note 4 on sale for $137

That’s pretty expensive for a bomb

Is their "action camera" any good?

Man, don't

So tell me /csg/, are you poor at your 35?

yeah the Yi line is very well-respected.
pevly.com/best-action-cameras/

I went to some shitty disability awareness thing at my university a while back and they had a guest speaker who does research about eye diseases. He told us a lot of people buy colored contacts for Halloween on the internet wholesale and then get eye infections in the following weeks. (something to do with how they fit and aren't sterilized right) Doesn't seem worth it to save a few bucks honestly

What came in yesterday that needs foam tips for a better seal?

These came in yesterday, the hype is real. Incredibly detailed sound with a proper seal, which can by pretty niggly to obtain. Foam covers are a must.

Forgot the picture

There's a well known avenue in my downtown area where they sell all sorts of counterfeit stuff/things of dubious origins. There are a few stands on the streets selling contacts and you can even try them out before buying. No authority bats an eye, I don't know why.

That my friend, is a perfect example of natural selection.

I disputed an order because it didn't arrive by time of purchase protection running out and seller says it will arrive on time and asks to cancel dispute. Should I?

Not yet. Not until/if it arrives

>streets
>try them out before buy
>contacts

Yeah, no

anybody knows good rfid readers/ writers on ali?

assuming you're on ebay

leave the dispute open and unresolved until your shit either gets there or is obviously never coming

you have to open a dispute and wait like two weeks before you're allowed to press ebay to take action

if you close the dispute and they're lying you're probably sol: the dispute window actually will close after something like 50 days from the initial purchase and you will never be able to pursue fraud outside of the window should you miss it.

Why do you need a vpn? I unlocked my Note 4x just by requesting it normally

Dunno. 10008 api chink error. Everyone's solution was use chinese vpn and it worked.

This is my 7th Xiaomi phone and the only one that needed a vpn to unlock.

I do remember seeing something about it when I was doing it but apparently it wasn't necessary anymore, oh well, as long as you managed to get it to work is the main thing

I bought one on GB sale a while ago. It works fine, no complaints

Whatcha waitin on, lads?

Got a bunch of shit off the christmas list, most of it because my gf was hovering over my shoulder when I looked over it and she decided she needed it. It's so cheap that I don't even care. Consumerism!

Any fountain pen for sketching recommendations?
Used to a pilot penmanship. I know the quality will be lower, I just want a thin, fast tip that won't have issues keeping the ink flow going.

This^^ iirc it's like ~$6 or something, lasts forever and won't go out of style either.
My Casio Databank watch I bought somewhere in the 90s still works today.

what are these called? link?

Read the box, you stupid fuck.

Looks like it's called the Headroom MS16.

thanks you hostile fuck

Blow me, I hope you enjoy your earbuds.

The same as my $1 Lenovo mouse but without Lenovo on the palm rest.
Mine had this horrible stench though which took like months/year? (I can't even remember anymore) of hanging in front of a standing fan to get it out.

"I ment looks the same"

>Headroom MS16
Review: audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16
Link: aliexpress.com/item/MS16/32820009176.html

big thanks, much nicer than the other guy

Here you go m8, link for the white cable version I copped

aliexpress.com/item/White-MS16/32834164394.html?

The makeup brush sale started a couple of weeks ago.

>seal
>earbuds
pick 1

>he wants his spoonfeeding with a smile

At least he told you what it was, you little baby

Should have gotten a Superlux

What is this?

I'm a faggot and want to buy a chink vape since I've cut out cigarettes recently.

Anybody have any experience or decent products to recommend?

After experimenting a bit, you can add an eartip lip to the KZ ZS6 (ZS5 and other IEMS who doesn't have one) by cutting a thin ring of heat shrinking tube, and placing it on the canal like pic related, and then shrinking it.

Keep in mind KZ tips haven't a recession inside to accommodate this lip, keep this in mind

Is the Xiaomi mijia pen worth getting for 5€ over 2€ supermarket pens?

ugh, i've been eyeing james donkey keyboards on GB, could it be that the prices went up 5 to 7 euros ? Or is it because I'm in a different country now.

Metal one is very nice.

Worth the extra 2€?

Probably raising price for 11.11 "sale"

Is a 720p phone worth buying nowadays? I'm looking for a budget Xiaomi with 4 GB of ram but the Note 4x version seems to have been "discountinued" on gearbest. Should I settle for an inferior screen ( 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi density) in exchange for more RAM and internal space? I also kind of dislike huge phones, but I'm worried I might regret not getting the Note 4x.

yeah, that was almost unnoticeable

since i got my 5,5 note 3 pro i dont want to go back. And I think 720p is the bare minimum for displays, everything over it would be hard to notice, unless you do some VR shit. But everything below 720p would be noticeable for sure. And I am waiting now for the Redmi Note 5...

>01.11, still no note 5 ;-(

i only become happy with purchases

This. 720p is fine for 4.5-5" (had a Moto G 1st gen). For bigger screens the sweet spot is 1080p, though all of this is moot if you're thinking of doing VR, in that case you need as much resolution as possible, and I'd say 1080p is the bare minimum for that.

>€5 is €2 more than €2

7€ is 2€ more than 5€

What is the best cheap phone you can buy these days? Best performance/reliability/cost?

Sorry to ask for spoonfeeding but anyone have any tips for secret Santa gifts for tech support colleagues?

tenga eggs

hardware fags? Wiha/xiaomi screwdriver set

Anyone have the link for the woodgrain clock fron the previous thread, clover can't into cross thread

aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-wood-clock.html?site=glo&groupsort=1&SortType=total_tranpro_desc&g=y&SearchText=wood clock sounding device urethra play

got this recently. seems good

gearbest.com/screwdriver-screwdriver-set/pp_696715.html

That's a great idea, thanks

This is better

ebay.com.au/itm/53in1-Screwdriver-Precision-Tool-Torx-Screw-Driver-Set-Kit-Repair-PC-Mobile-AU/271637461413?epid=1489967108&hash=item3f3edab9a5:g:xOoAAOSwPhdVMGbT

No, thats a standard quality set. Tons of them on ali too, but they are less precise, less hardened and generally a bit worse. May often still do the job, but they just aren't the same quality.

Better than Wiha is maybe Wera or certainly PB Swiss, but they're not chinese or cheap. Wiha is already really solid though.

>ZS5 cost 10€ less on gearbest than on ali
those are fakes or something ?

are Bluedio T4S anygood, cos $37 aud seems too cheap to be true on 11.11

if you reply to this post you become a little girl

I want to believe

Are you fucking kidding me? i ordered the ifive mini 4s like a week ago.

chinesse ebola upon you