Just saw a coworker browsing Sup Forums. He's my boss. I have work with him tomorrow. What do Sup Forums¿

Just saw a coworker browsing Sup Forums. He's my boss. I have work with him tomorrow. What do Sup Forums¿
Dubanon decides.

nothing

Suck his dick.

Succ his benis :DDDDD

Don't come over as someone who saw that shit.
You could attempt browsing Sup Forums near him and hope he notices, but be subtle with this

Stick your balls in his coffee when he isn't looking

benis in face

Rub ass juice on his keyboard

cum in his sandwiches

Wear rainbow thigh high socks and shave

Dress in boys clothes for once

if one of my employees or a coworker told me they also browsed Sup Forums I would bully them for eternity.

Tell him to install gentoo

Shit on the floor in front of him

winrar

/thread

this

Please update OP

>be bored at work
>browsing Sup Forums
>see a good thread to attempt at some dubs and (you)s
>next day employ shits on the floor in front of me

before he gets ready to fire you direct him to

You made me look over my shoulder now. Where do you work? I'll kick your ass if you shit on the floor in my office

do you dislike your boss?
if so
write on a piece of paper
3 4
and leave it on his desk

install gentoo on all office workstations. fire the employee who shits on the floor. post pics of said shit.

This would be fun... Any Sup Forums oldfag would be infuriated again. (Unless they think it's a funny story)

What story?

Fuck off. I am really fuking new, and even I have seen this hundreds of times. (Not in a literal sense)

>doesn't know
>1
>2
>3 4
NewFag

since you've posted a thread about him on a board he's on you can just go ahead right now and ask him about his favourite pair of programming socks.

the pajeet way of life.

I can't find it on the wiki though

install linux on his computer

I was browsing Sup Forums today at job and there was a new guy. Is that you?

pls share bb

The new guy is a balding 30ish wearing a shirt tucked in jeans and glasses. If that you at least next time say hi. Also I will show you my old tech collection if you buy me a beer

What is the reference

t. his boss

even better have 3 paper sheets, write a number on each, 1, 2, and 4 , he will be looking for sheet number 3 all day hehe

Please sir, what is reference?

its a meme about a green text story that user tells in 4 posts. The screen grabs are arranged
3 4

Its a story about user and his laptop, and his family's computer.

do nothing let it go and forget about it user trust me

Oh that one where his sister gets his thinkpad?

Has this become Sup Forums's loss? I saw this distillation as a list of the rules of the internet that matter, not the pasta of the user's laptop.

Kind of.
But with a severe lack of edits
yes

there was an image of megaman in the OP too.