Is it worth buying? Money isn't an issue, but I'm just wondering if the quality is what it's hyped up to be

Is it worth buying? Money isn't an issue, but I'm just wondering if the quality is what it's hyped up to be.

>money isn't an issue
Then sure

The main complaint about this mouse is that it's probably overpriced, and even then not everyone agrees.
Also I'm not a fan of the side button layout and the ambidextrous meme (who the fuck will be pressing side buttons with their pinky), but I'm assuming you already know about this and don't mind if you're already considering buying it.

G602 is better and looks less like a decepticon

logitech does good stuff, go for it

Quality is fine. The wire is very thick and heavy, though you probably will use it in wireless mode. Note that there's g903 with wireless charger, g900 doesn't support that.
It's not overpriced in any way, it's likely the only gaming wireless mouse on the market (I wouldn't call a4tech or SS crap gaming devices).
But, there's always but. The shape is horrible like any other logitech mouse. Logitech simply can't come up with decent shape since they killed off mx518. I have no idea why they continue to flood the market with ridiculous 45mm high mice.
Name the mouse you are using now. If you use deathadder or any logitech mouse, you will be fine. If you use a mouse with good shape like IM/Sensei/FK etc, then you will suffer. Also like all wired logitech mice it's heavy, but it's ok for wireless mice, you simply can't make them lighter.

>Money isn't an issue
Why even ask then?

>the only gaming wireless mouse
G700s
>inb4 muh laser
I have used it and a G502 and have literally not noticed any difference. That's not to say there isn't any - I probably wouldn't bring a G700s to a CS:GO championship on principle alone - but it's likely small enough as to be negligible unless you're actually into esports.

There's also the G403, but then it's not much cheaper than the G900/903.

>shape
I actually find the G700s perfect, although I will admit most mice I've used are either low-end office stuff or logitech.

I wouldn't recommend g403 because it's shape is even worse, it's bigger and weighs more.

if money is no issue, i recommend the CAD mouse from 3D connexion
most comfortable mouse i ever had with really nice build quality

Depends what you want it for.
Depends on your hand size and how you hold it.
It's garbage for fps tho unless you're just a casual

It looks dumb as shit.

That's an expensive toy... Even if lofitech gave their mice out for free I wouldnt fucking buy them. Get intellimouth if you dont want arthritis.

I bought the g502 and after 2 days developed severe hand pain, never again. I am now happy with my intellimouse.

>Being this much of a MicroShill

$0.05 has been deposited to your MicroSoft™ XBox™ Live™ Account

Does anyone own an evoluent mouse or vertical mice in general? Are they worth it?

It's alright to be a handlet, but different people have different shapes.

I love mine, go ahead if you don't mind the price.

and it's as all logitech stuff cheap shit. i have had multiple logitech devices and they all broke because they were shit quality build. like the g35 that has a plastic thread which easily breaks when bend (oh boy who would have thought a fucking headset might bend) a g402 and i couldn't middle click after less than 2 month, which was reported to be a common issue, the g500 garbage corde, the mx revolution with the shitty button below the mouse wheel which at some point just doesn't latch to hook to enable or disable fast wheel or not.

do yourself a favor OP and buy something else. buy steel series or anything else, just not logitech, they don't deserve that amount of money for the shit quality they have delivered in the past 10 years

g900 is my first logitech device and I'm quite happy with it's quality. Well it's the most expensive one in their lineup so no wonder.
There are a lot of reports of refurbished mice having faulty batteries so maybe there are some problems with it, although mine doesn't suffer. The only complaint I have is shape, but have to deal with it because I'm tired of wires.

Same here.
I bought a logitech mx in 2004, left click died in 2010.... After years of d2 wow and dota.
I then bought a g700 which is still alive and it doesn't want to give it uo so as to buy a different mouse.
The nerve those companies have...

not everyone is blessed with taste
to me only the simplicity of zowie mice looks better

Honestly you sound biased as fuck, and your recommendations are garbage.

i am biased because logitech actually produces cheap quality shit for premium price that it's definitely not worth.

i paid over 150 when the g35 came out to find out that thread that you can twist is actually made out of a very thin plastic tube. how in the fucking world is that price justified?

granted the mice both worked, the mx and the current g402 but the parts that i use most are broken so fast, it's infuriating

>who the fuck will be pressing side buttons with their pinky
That's not what those buttons are there for, as you admitted in the previous sentence, mongoloid. They're there for people who want to use the mouse right handed.

I never said otherwise. But the fact is that regardless of whether you're right or left handed, the buttons on the "other" side will only be accessible to your pinky.

So effectively half the side buttons will always be unusable, and this is caused by the ambidextrous meme like I said. If they'd made it right-handed, or made two separate versions, it would have been objectively better.

i bought one a month ago and here are my impressions:

- GOAT wireless
- best mouse wheel i've used in my life
- i absolute love the fact you can remove the side button and cover that up if you don't want that feature
- dpi changing is easy and comfy
- mouse shape is a little weird, it's comfortable to hold but those downwards dives the button make during the middle out of mouse are weird aesthetically IMO

only bad thing i can say about this mouse besides the questionable shape and the huge price is the fact it's supposed to come with a feature that optimizes it to your mousepad and it has some sort of bug and won't work with me. their online poojet support didn't help me and i gave up on that

I got one. Love it. I'll never go back to a wired mouse after using it.
I suggest getting the new version though.
It charges wirelessly.
You get it with a mousepad that has an integrated receiver and the mousepad itself acts as a wireless charging pad.

>who the fuck will be pressing side buttons with their pinky
I can press them with my ring finger.
I use to play/pause music and PTT

>2 kilogram mouse
>seriously asking if you should buy one
People like you are the reason meme garbage products are still viable on the market. target audience for that mouse are mentally handicapped 12 year old transformer mlp fans

Ah, that makes sense. I've got a three-fingered grip, so the only finger available on the right is the pinky, but if you've got a two-finger grip it would probably be comfortable enough.

What's the quietest mouse, Sup Forums?

i got a g400s
say it breaks today should I get this?
is the sensor flawless like my current mouse?

I don't know if it's fully worth the price, but it is the single best wireless mouse I have ever used. As a wired mouse the cable can get in the way a bit but every aspect is awesome

>they keep looking worse and worse
The fuck are they smoking?

I have the G700s and I wouldn't be able to revert to something that has only two side buttons instead of four on my thumb.