This is what people gonna play on that 120hz display and 8gb ram gaymen razor phone

this is what people gonna play on that 120hz display and 8gb ram gaymen razor phone

More like playing Dolphin emulator

why do they all have angry faces

D:

Clash of whatever had it and then all of the copy cats came in

You don't game on a phone unless you are 11. Would probably gift this to my daughter btw but she probably will want an iPhone.. but since mom and daddy has android maybe it's ok.

>not playing metal war solid revengence TM the best shooting action gear game

99.99% of android games are pure garbage or clone games. Android isn't for gaming. The only good """competitive""' android games are Hearthstone and Mobile Legends, and even they suck. For casual gaming you don't need more than 60fps and most good games you'd play on android are console emulations.

blocks ur path

Holy kek

Man metal gear solid has nothing on this deep plot

this. Galaxy S8 snapdragon can play F-zero and Wind Waker at full speed. No doubt Razer will do better with insane resolutions like 2560x1440

you sound like you have a child locked in your basement

Even if the hardware in it is overkill, I'm still impressed how cheap the phone is and how good the specs are compared to other phones on the market with a similar price.

GAME CONTROLLER VERY BAD 5 STARS

also this.

Since I'm a slowpoke poorfag with just a flip phone my god are app markets flooded like hell with blantant ripoffs of shit and other trash how the hell does anyone figure out any actual decent games amongst that shit?

Emulators.

I'm guessing word of mouth among communities you trust or IRL.

Maybe like wow I'd rather buy a nintendo switch or something since I know those are actual games.

I agree. Haven't downloaded a cellphone game in years aside from a reimplementation of Sonic the Hedgehog. It natch sucks thanks to the touch screen.

>emulators
They're limited to their native FPS unless you speedhack.

It may even run better than the pc game which is the most bad optimised piece of shit ever

yeah and now you will have to use retroarch blank frame insertion for playing emulators at 120fps

Best smartphone game COMING THROUGH

>mmo
>good

Exactly. About time for a 120Hz screen.

What? They'll still run at 30 or 60 fps you dumbo