Americucks will defend this

>Americucks will defend this

What a shitty """country"""

Anything above 18 is nanny state and anything below is degenerate.

That India

isn't it 16 in denmark

why is Canada marked as all 19

I certainly won't, authoritarian cucks from /poo/ like this dipshit might though

>Indians can't forgert about the shithole they live in until they're 25
Damn dude, what a shitty life

It's not enforced at all.

Clubs in india are full of 15 year olds.

Turkey is 21 now

Brb, moving to Congo

It really depends on the state, some states have drinking as illegal

It's 18 in Italy. It used to be 16 only if you drink it in public at the same place, otherwise it was 18. Today it's always 18.

This

>20

The India one is ridiculous

After Prohibition, the most common drinking age was 21, as that was the age of majority at the time. When the 26th amendment was passed in the early 1970s, lowering the voting age to 18, most states followed by lowering their age of majority and drinking age to both 18; this ostensibly led to a higher incidence of drunk driving and resulting crashes, which in turn led to the formation of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), a lobbying group that spearheaded the National Minimum Drinking Age Act in the mid-1980s, an act that made it such that states who have a drinking age lower than 21 lose federal highway funding. Pretty bullshit, IMO, but that's how the story goes.

It's 16 for beer and wine

18 for liquor

how can anyone read this shit?

>illegal
That's why they never go to Europe by car.

Anglo countries are full of alcoholic kids.

I appreciate you posting this, but most retards will ignore it.

It used to be at 16, but then it became like
And since last year it is now 18+ only.

This.

Doesn't England have a serious youth drinking problem?

>20
wtf?

Doesn't the usa have a serious youth shooting problem?

You can purchase all 0.0% - 22% alcohol at 18, 23% and over at 20. You can buy 23%+ in bars at 18 tho, but a single serving of 23%+ over 4cl is technically illegal to serve

>bahhh I can't go to bars for 3 years longer than most

alcoholics are degenerates
get help for your mental problems

>join army at 18
>drink at 21

lmao

Drinking shouldbe illegal

Thanks. As said before, I'm not a big fan of the high drinking age, and especially not of the way States were pressured into adopting it, but still, it's not completely because we out of the blue decided to hike it up. Also, driving is far more important to American culture than drinking, so that's also a big reason that the drinking, rather than driving, age was increased.

Fuck off ahmed

>Drinking should be illegal
>Honduras

Sure

>tfw orkut is dead

>implying any of us listen

I've had my first beer in 10th grade when I was 15, it was a house party at this senior girl's house and I was invited since I was in the football team.

>literally cameroon tier

Perhaps, but that doesn't refute my point.

like an hollywood movie

The quads of truth have spoken. Again, these retards won't listen.

This is also true too.

Which is a worse problem? How old do you have to be to buy a gun in murrica?

My brother gave me beer when I was 9 lol

21, technically.

>Which is a worse problem?
Technically the drinking since alcoholics rarely admit their problems.

>Americucks will defend this

Nice """""free""""" country you have there.

Isn't drinking age 15-16 in Germany?

Shit, nevermind. 18 for handguns and handgun ammo, no minimum age for long guns (i.e., rifles) and long gun ammo. That's just federally, states might have their own minimums. I can see the lack of a minimum for long guns in that most gun crimes are committed with handguns, and long guns are mostly used for hunting/target practice.

Also technically varies by state, though only the rural parts of Nevada have it legal atm

This is surely bait. You could look at numbers of alcohol related deaths per year compared to firearm deaths each year (including suicides), although there is bound to be A LOT of overlap. Face it, Chuck, guns are more dangerous than alcohol.

>France
>Legal

they're trying everything to go full sweden ie: selling services is legal but buying them isn't.

it's de facto illegal.

>guns are more dangerous than alcohol
Some people really believe this.

How many mass-alcohol poisonings have there been this year? I mean, ones where at least 10 people drank thgemselves to death?

Doesn't Ecuador have a problem with being a garbage country?

have fun with your zika virus

poos can only drink until they're 25!? Rajesh really can't catch a break...

About the same as the number of people who got into car crashes because they fired one too many bullets.

I agree with your general argument, but you are not helping your own cause. And including suicides is stupid too.

In 2014, 12,157 people died in drunk driving accidents and alcohol poisoning deaths.
In 2013, 11,208 people died in gun homicides.
So yes, alcohol is more dangerous to the American people than guns.

>drinking=alcoholism

t. Mehmet al-Akbari

nice