Create your own ideal country

Create your own ideal country.

You can write its history, culture, everything.

Be creative and share your country.

bump

Here, i think this will be good enough

My first attempt at this shit. Suggestions welcome.

Pretty based 2bh

>landlocked shit

enjoy getting cucked

Republic of Vinland

Founded by Leaf Ericson.

>African style borders

Jesus didn't died for that

glorious post félagi

>BC won't let you transport oil to the Pacific
>still have the same problems getting oil to the US
Just cuck my shit up

>Create your own ideal country.
There is no need in ideal. Country born, country is fighting, and country die, and then tribal society until some asshole, going to decide to create empire by invading on others tribes. Also countries is a stupid idea.

Leif*

also
>dat captcha

fairly sure it's Leafr

>A
>FUCKING
>LEIF

True. Do you think it'd be realistic to have B.C. or Manitoba join the country?
Whoever drew our Province's borders obviously didn't account for this.

Basics:

constitutional monarchy
1 trillion GDP.
35 million inhabitants.
GDP/capita: 28 thousand USD

Geography:

Mostly meadows, plains and flat rivers.
Some woodlands and small mountain ranges. Has a coast, maybe two. One to Atlantic, one to Pacific. Extremely rich in all sorts of resources.

Demographics:

People have 7 dinstinct phenotypes.
Redhead celts, blue eyed blonds, caramel eyes and hair, pale skin black hair, japanese, korean, hapas. All ultimately have clear skin. All are arround equal in numbers (5 million for each in 35 million total). Racemixing does not change that anyhow, its like a law of nature.

Culture:

Catholic with a lot of elements of native folk tales of fairies. Extremely ethic, labor, discipline, family values, conservative, and most of all humble culture. Alphabet is syllabic, ressembles a lot of katakana. Basically all of the music, dressing, cuisine, architecture, etc, is a mixture of traditional eastern asian and european culture.

History:
Somehow the people spawned there and the country was formed there thousands of years ago. Catholic Christianty was brought by Roman sailors somehow, far before the 15h century. Started out as a federation of cities, that turned into a federal kingdom, and then into feudalism, and then into ambroisian kingdom, industrial revolution. Basically, prosperily going with the flow of history always on pair with the top but always unnoticed.

In 1500s invaded by Spain/Portugal, in 1700s by Netherlands, in early 19th century by Napoleon, in late 19th century Britain, send mercenaries to all sides of WW1 and WW2, invaded in the 50s by a Sino Soviet coaliation, and in the 70s by the USA. As well as countless attemps by neighbors. Never ever conquered. Not a single major battle ever lost.

Today:
Wealthy and diversified economy. A lot of surplus. More based than Poland or Japan.

BC wouldn't have much incentive to stay with the Eastern Core because they can't travel there very easily anyway and it would only get worse with the Prairie states gone. BC might be independent, they might join the Prairie states, or they could join the US like Alberta might. I don't know much about Manitoba

Mind you I'm pretty autistic and keep a notebook with all sorts of details. I have even drawn the streets of the capital city, armor of medieval soldiers, etc

>I have even drawn the streets of the capital city, armor of medieval soldiers, etc
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not

Made a revised edition based off yours and other's feedback. Forgive the low-effort placeholder flag.

daily reminder that Canada proper is only the area surrounding St. Lawrence river aka Quebec so this should be called British Columbia or similar

world government

Besti póst

Lead by whom?

>örn
>ekki fálki
Kristinn pls

Koskal Baba

Tip-Toppest tier choice desu

good question good quads

it's Köksal Baba

lloydminster KEKE

>not edmonton for a central capital

hmm

Why Calgary?

I was thinking all retarded-like at the time
Calgary is the most relevant city in the region imo

true, true. I suppose I just like the idea of a centralized capital. Was just in Calgary the other day, great city. Great city.

>Was just in Calgary the other day, great city. Great city.
This reads like a Trump tweet.

fug, you're right. I just really liked it lmao. and i'm not a trump supporter surprisingly

What were you there for? Just a holiday?

Butifel

you can't call yourself Canada if you leave. Your shitprovinces merely joined Canada and are not part of real Canada.

and why the leaf? you don't even make maple syrup lmao

Like I said, I'll come up with a better flag soon. The name I'll probably change too at some point.

My try for a somewhat realistical piece of unfucked africa.

I'll fucking kill you Axis.

Where is it located?

Empire of Spain and New Spain:

After the success of a racial policy that cleansed the Iberian Peninsula of Portuguese, Gypsies and other ethnic minorities, the new Empire of Spain was proclaimed.

After cleaning northern Mexico, southern Texas, California, Arizona and New Mexico of Anglos, Indians and mestizos, Nueva España, the new ethnically and culturally Spanish Creole country, freely decided to join the Empire of Spain.

Migration policy: Extremely closed.

Economy: Every Spanish citizens born with the title of aristocrat and do not need to work except in art, scientific innovation or robotics areas. Only robots work.