Admit it Sup Forums, if you were a millionaire you'd buy one of these in a heartbeat

Admit it Sup Forums, if you were a millionaire you'd buy one of these in a heartbeat.

I would buy a retarded p51 thinkpad that think is a meme machine for children.

>it's over 1kg weight
>it's over 1.3cm thick

>gaming laptop
Why? After you add the mechanical keyboard, it isn't going to be all that portable anyway. I have nothing against buying rebuilts if you have the money and don't mind swapping out a few components later, but it's very difficult to do that with a laptop and the cooling can't be all that good.

>I mean, why would companies want to leech off idiots in a billion dollar industry? It's almost as if they have a target audience and want to make money.

Since when is being a millionaire required to pay $10,000 for something? Hell, I could go take out a loan tomorrow and buy it, then pay off the loan in a matter of a few years.

If I were a millionaire I wouldn't even have a computer.
I would go around and enjoy real life and not waste it in front of the brain damage machine

That laptop is complete shit. I would buy an Aorus x9 instead if I was rich
>2 Nvidia geforce gtx 1070 gddr5 in sli
>Intel core I7-7820HK overclockable
>17" UHD 4k display or 2K 120Hz
>up to 4 DDR4 slots
>You can add 2 SSDs
>Mechanical keyboard

>millionaire

probably not...i'd rather go to a LAN cafe than drag that thing around all day. But most likely i'd never go outside anyway

No, because i prefer free hardware

/bst/ and OP on suicide watch.

i have an ASUS ROG laptop and it's great. I like having 17 inch display and being able to run anything. Portability and battery life did not factor into my decision at all. I'm only a thousandaire

Give it back Jamal

>being billionnaire
>still playing game all days

Looks like shit.

I'd get something with an iommu and muxed graphics

Good. Finally a real thinkpad successor.

why the fuck would I do that?

>What is a laptop for?
portability
>Is this one considered portable
No
>Why not just buy a beefy tower with some nice screens?
Oh wait.... I already fucking got one

I am a guy who lives alone.
I spend a lot of my time to convince people I am NOT a predator.
What is wrong with toy designers?

>2568x1080

i'm talking about free as in freedom

Nah, I would've built the highest end desktop with fancy water cooling.

big laptops are good for sitting on the couch or laying in bed. if you're actually traveling and need suitcase/clothes and all that shit you might as well carry an extra 4 or 5 pounds worth of shit so you can play counterstrike on hotel wifi instead of playing farmville on a macbook air

The photographer was 9 minutes late. I would fire them.

No joke, I'd buy a mbp before anything else if money was no object. Or like, 3 different laptops because why the fuck not.
Just not one of those. The msi stealth lineup looks okay though.

that aspect ratio makes me feel poorly

Took me some [spoiler]t1m3[/spoiler]

pretty sure i would buy Thinkpad P71!!!

I would build a house with a sweet fucking gym.

I have a gym. How about moving in with someone that l-likes you?

Buying something you don't need from money you don't have yet
Absolutely goyim

No. If I was a millionaire, I'd be better with money than I am now, so I wouldn't buy that.

Millionaires and above only buy macbooks.

Only hipsters buy macbooks

kek no

those bezels

Even if I was a millionaire I would not waste money on this piece of shit. Just what is the point of it? Only people who will buy it are those rich kids of Instagram types and even then they would just get it for bragging rights.

Obviously he isn't asking why the companies are making them but rather why people would buy them

>A huge keyboard with what looks like good depth
>trackpad on the right might be a good idea
But
>webcam area in an off color black.
>ugly as fuck gold logo
>meme eyetracking
>huge bezels
>flashy colored light everywhere
>really small speakers
>logo says predator which most people associate with a child rapist thanks to that reality show.

I think the keyboard + trackpad idea is neat but I wouldn't buy it.

If I were a milionaire I would custom order thinkpads with all the good old stuff while using new hardware for all the Sup Forumsentooman.

I would never ever buy the abomination OP mentions.

If it didn't look like a gaymer-laptop... Yes.

why do you want a p51?

where's the greentext? you know the one

Would you buy it if it was in a thinkpad chassis?

> >$8000
> No OLED
Waste of Money

No I would buy the dell xps 15inch or the p51. Just because I'm a millionaire doesnt mean I'm going to pay someone yo Carey the laptop. That shit wasn't built to portable. Saying it is is like saying the ryzen was made for gaming just a side effect not the goal.

If I were a millionaire I would buy three of the overpriced 3440x1440 G-sync monitors that Asus sells and two Titan XPs to run in SLI.

>oled meme
enjoy your screen burn
it's only good for normie sheep who sit on their phones

To carry*

>ugly
>bulky

no tnx

Why the fuck would you include that screenshot

Yes, I would.

No I wouldn't, it doesn't meet my aesthetic and functional desires for a laptop and it uses small Pascal, not big Pascal like the 1080Ti.

Why do you not? XEONS

if this was available without the dGPUs and gamer styling I'd buy one.

Please go see a professional you need help.

If I played demanding games maybe but since the most demanding thing my pc will run is cuphead and shovel knight I stuck to an sff i5 3470 with a gtx 1050. Mostly gonna edit videos and photos tho.

I could pay cash for it today but I never would since it's a piece of shit.

>without the gpus
but why you fucking idiot
that's its only redeeming quality

Why? It weighs 15lbs and has the same CPU as a 15" MacBook Pro.

good keyboard, good CPU, large screen, plenty of RAM, ports...

who needs the vidya gaymen junk. Besides with all that space you could fit a pretty monster battery life into it, even with a monster CPU and its cooling.

That thicc bezel, ouch.

Laptop xeon is a meme

I'd buy a 2meter diameter LCD display, not a fucking laptop, idiot

one of them is tightly thermally limited and throttles very easily, one of them is properly cooled.

>from money
where are you from? europe?

if i was a millionaire i will probably had enough money to ask a better company to create one for my needs specifically..

I don't think there's anything wrong with gaymen laptops but thing is so fuckhuge it defeats the purpose of having a laptop to start with,

It looks like shit, no.

But that's a laptop.
I don't need inferior hardware when I don't leave the house.

why would I want that over a mac

Okay, but you don't need to buy the Acer Predator to get a laptop that doesn't throttle the 7700HQ. My point was that this giant fucking ugly laptop uses a CPU available in a fucking MacBook. If you're not getting the Predator for it's dual GTX 1080s there's no reason to buy it.

No I wouldn't, it looks like shit. I'd buy a Surface or a Macbook though.

PC is for resource intensive shit.
I want a laptop that is relatively light, has a good keyboard with numpad and a trackpoint.
Still haven't found a good one though.

No I'd buy a RAID array with a petabyte in it instead

Jesus Christ this is bait but I'll chime in anyway: absolutely fucking not. Not now, not ever

What the hell is the point of this device other than a dick measuring contest of "look what we made"? It's hardly portable, which is supposed to be the appeal of a gaming laptop, and this overshoots that completely. So that leaves it as a desktop replacement, which immediately is fucking pointless. Scratch that if I was a millionaire, if I even had 9000 dollars to buy the god forsaken device, that would go towards a desktop that is miles better and a gaming laptop with better external peripherals. I'm pissed this thing even exists, but all in the name of "muH gaYMan"

kys op

If I was a millionaire, I'd buy a Razer Blade 24, a Librem 15, a GDP Pocket and an iPad Pro 12.9.

I would never EVER willingly buy and Acer product.

>all the cons of a laptop without any of their pros
Yeah, I'll pass.

*Blade 14

but dat keyboard

>not even a 6core cpu
>bezels
>angles

sheiiit

i didn't become a millionaire by spending money on stupid crap

i would buy 256core ARM server

>if you were a millionaire
I'm a millionaire and I use a Thinkpad T60.

Lots of people who have their own money are frugal with it.

it's really ugly and i don't typically need to take computers with me on the go so i'd just build a desktop PC

If I had millions, then yes, I'd buy stupid shit I don't need every now and then, actually expensive shit tho, like a private jet, not just phones or computers like the ones kids in here think make them cool and rich.

If I were a millionaire, why would I ever need portability when I never need to leave my house?

You can perfectly play CS on a laptop that doesn't weigh 10+ pounds.

No, I would build a better pc

hey man paypal me $10k to get my teeth fixed

get to work you lazy scrod, mcdonalds is always hiring and they even give benefits

>mcdonalds
>benefits
Good joke.

i do work, but my company doesn't offer benefits and i'm stuck in a mire in my career because i have no upwards mobility due to appearance

>benefits
nice 3rd world country man

nobody cares user

this

i know. couldn't hurt to ask. i legit have a $9.7k quote to get my teeth fixed and the only way I'll ever afford it is someone else's kindness.

Bullshit, there's a million jobs where your appearance doesn't mean shit. If you actually think you can't earn more because of your teeth you're believing a convenient lie. Look at all of the fat and ugly programmers, or those you don't ever get to see in the first place because they work remote.