Literally using Cuck OS X

>literally using Cuck OS X

Literally why?

>why do cucks use cuckOS

It just werks.
iOS is dogshit though. Between macOS and Windows the choice is obviously mac.

is Linux, if there's mac there's linux

it's a unix that actually gets ports of proprietary software.

It's a nice OS. I basically use it as a thin client for browsing and music.

This

>the state of fagOS

>this tho
I'll take Mac over Windows any day but their prices aren't justified. If I was ever low on cash I wouldn't think a minute between a MacBook and a Thinkpad, not even second hand.

>implying the password isn't the hint in that video
how are apple HaTeRZ still falling for this obvious fud

So a chromebook then?

MACTOD\_____________/E FUCK OUT

jesus fuck, apple cares about your privacy I guess

Linux considered harmful.
so is mac, but it has photoshop

The hint was "the hint" you complete retard.

Basically, yeah. I use it here and there for applications that don't support ChromeOS though.

>their prices aren't justified
exactly. i have a 2012 mbp that i basically use like does, but i don't think i'll be buying another once this one dies. to be fair, a used pre-retina mbp isn't a bad value. they're relatively easy to fix if you keep a few dead ones lying around for parts.
craigslist laptops make much better thin clients than chromebooks.
>cheaper
>more/better software options
>no botnet

I use OS X at work, as a graphics designer, I had no say in the choice of computer, since the person who worked there before me preferred OS X.

For all the work related stuff I need to do, it is pretty neat. I'm quite fond of the app Sketch, which is OS X exclusive too. Being able to use the terminal, unlike some of my less tech-literate coworkers on windows is quite nice too.

Already fixed, so it's the past state of macOS.

Yeah but some people need Photoshop, FPCX/Premiere and other programs.

>fixed
The password is kept in plaintext, they just fixed a bug where the hint field displayed it, but it is still broken by design.

Mac is great for developers because it has excellent programming tools and a good command line

How to install chrome on Mac:
"brew cask install chrome"
How to do it on Windows:
Go through shitty install wizards

Why would you use an operating system that makes things harder for you even if you know how to flight it?

A significant number of programmers swear by MacOS

Meanwhile, Windows is the OS of choice by Sup Forums, and PC MASTER RACE type children.

>javakiddies
>""""""""""programmers""""

The state of mactoddlers.

/thread

Even Mac owners know macos is fucking trash.

Windows is just for gaming and dicking around with word or power point in an office setting.

it's like you've never tried using the monstrosity that is ms visual studio.

Because is better than Linux

I don't want to turn gay by using MS products.

No. The password is encrypted. The bug that the video shows is a GUI bug where the password field was both linked to the password variable and hint variable. Once you install the latest version of macOS, Disk Utility doesn't have this problem anymore. If you were to create a new APFS volume using the terminal on the version of macOS where it isn't fixed, then the password wouldn't be stored as the hint. It was solely a Disk Utility GUI problem that they forgot to patch out. APFS volumes created using the update assistant also didn't have this problem. The bug became a meme due to ignorant people and people who just refuse to believe it because they either don't understand/know about it or to shitpost on macOS.

Its not retarded unlike Windows.
It just werks unlike Linux.

>Blatant bug gets shipped with OS
>Pay at least $1000 to even have the "privilege" of using it
>Defend it's piss poor security and QA
kys

>> 63189053
It wasn't shipped, the bug got caught in beta release
Not even going to give you a (you) :^)

> (OP)
>>why do cucks use cuckOS
Hi i am an Arch Guy, can we have the uncensored version please

I'm not defending it. It's a very big security flaw. They patched it. You also have to understand that the reason it shipped with the os is because nearly nobody used disk utility to create an encrypted APFS drive.

Probably because it's the best OS

MACTODDLERS BTFO

no actually, the OS is the best part of the product

>technology illiterate
This is the stupidest fucking shit ever. Technologically incompetent sounds much better and makes sense.