NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/how-stop-updates-installing-automatically-windows-10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/ubuntu/9nblggh4msv6
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/opensuse-leap-42/9njvjts82tjx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>w-windows 10 is gaining market share, guys!
>t. microsoft

Took them over 2 years because their shit is so fucked no one wanted it and the only reason they're switching is because windows 7 is getting old not that windows 10 is better

>have Win 10 on small netbook
>CPU constantly on 100%
>sometimes it's due to file indexing that never ends
>sometimes anti-malware executable
>sometimes just svchost.exe
FUCK THIS SHIT

So what? Windows isn't Microsoft 1st priority anymore as it used to be in 2007 so it will take the time it want.

Can I run some loonix on a surface pro 4. It's the core m one.

>office
Holy shit Microsoft will never die thanks to office alone

brb installing windows 7

install gentoo

Literally the same thing happened with XP and VIsta/7.
This isn't new, unusual or unexpected.

>tfw my comms shop gets windows 10 upgrade
>tfw most idiots on the board are lagging behind the military at upgrading to windows 10
Say what you want about 10 but really the only issue is the "botnet" which is easily dealt with. Other than that its just faster at everything.

>it took microshit 2 years to get from 0 to 30% market share and they've been stuck at 30 for months now
But obviously they know what they're talking about and this isn't just w10 propaganda or anything :^)

This. New build last month, Ryzen 1600x/1080 Ti for gayms, I switched to Win10 for the newer hardware support and DirectX 12/Xbone controllers. If you use Enterprise, it's workable, but it manages to fuck a lot up. Obviously the privacy concerns are huge, now I need to learn Linux to have any privacy, but even small things suck. It lags for a good 5-10 seconds of actual unresponsiveness on boot, to the point where my previous Win7 Phenom II 955 build was usable faster, my start bar constantly resizes itself and fucks up my quick launch, and I had to install ClassicShell to not hate every moment of using it.

All of that literally sounds like you're an idiot and you can't simply install something without fucking it up. I've never even heard of the start bar constantly resizing itself, on any OS for that matter.

Do you have a smart devices in your house? A smartphone? A smart TV? a Smart Fridge?

>I AM TOO RETARDED TO USE GOOGLE
>SPOONFEED ME

Windows 10 is literally faster than 7. I don't know what to say man, there's no way it should be slower than the old build unless you royally fucked something up. SSD on both?

Imma keep using 8.1

So can I then

Yeah and they're not selling Windows 7 (((downgrades))) any more.

Normies gonna norm, what can you do?

I really don't see what the big deal is? 10 is faster than 7. If you're a power user or gaymer why would you not use 10?

>don't support newer CPUs
>people forced to w10
Open source windows when?

Just like they were forced to move from WIndows XP to Windows 7?

>Open source windows when?
It's here and it works pretty well already. Give it a try.

>faster than 7
Have you ever used a computer that runs windows 10?

Different user here. Do you use ReactOS regularly? Have you experienced data loss?

Is it stable enough for day to day use? I know the most recent alpha has a

Because it's literally malware you idiot.

It's about as stable as XP ever was user, there are issues with some obscure barely-used parts of the system but this was true with XP as well.

The idea that ReactOS is unstable is an antique meme from a decade ago.

edgy

Well, I haven't thought about reactOS in nearly a decade, so that works out fine.

Took them over 2 years because their shit is so fucked no one wanted it and the only reason they're switching is because windows XP is getting old not that windows 7 is better

Fuck I'm actually gonna have to become a Linuxfag for my next PC when win7 isn't supported anymore. I don't want daddy microsoft to log my embarrassing fap material.

>implying they didn't start collecting telemetry from windows 7 years ago

he thinks that there's something edgy about telling the truth

when will nu-Sup Forums die?

>implying they didn't start doing that from XP
>implying some Linux distro isn't starting to do it now
>implying it's not a thing on android

Only if you install those optional windows updates. Optional, unlike win10 and 8.

Windows update shouldn't be optional.

Why the fuck not? It's great being able to install the actually useful security ones and decline the please let us spy on you ones.

there were urgent security patches released for Windows, and for that time the problems they fix were “potentially catastrophic” issues with the encryption stack, bluthoot tingy etc... This is why it's shouldn't be optional. If you aren't happy with that then you can disable it for good via the gpedit, regedit, cmd/powershell.

>implying some Linux distro isn't starting to do it now
>implying that this isn't a huge controversy and something which caused many freetards to jump ship from ubuntu
pajeet please

normies don't even know about that nowadays

Yes and I'm installing every single security update what the hell are you even implying?

windowscentral.com/how-stop-updates-installing-automatically-windows-10

What's a relatively friendly Linux distro for people who don't know shit about Linux?

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/ubuntu/9nblggh4msv6
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/opensuse-leap-42/9njvjts82tjx

>This is why it's shouldn't be optional.

You make me sick.

? It's not like you can't fukin disable.Do you even know how to use windows?

How was his post even edgy? Do you know what that word means?

what in the fuck...?

Been using Windows 10 since it came out and it has never given me trouble

You do need to configure a lot of stuff to make it less cancerous tho

How do they figure that? Do they plan on doing another wave of forced upgrades from Windows 7 again?

This was simply inevitable. I'm expecting parts for a new build soon and I'm going to give W10 a second try simply because it will be less troublesome than using W7 on it. This is purely down to Microsoft and their way of forcing people to upgrade rather than me being fed up with W7 though.

Only reason they can cash in on office and some others things is because of Windows.

Just how Kindle sales are way less than book revenue on Amazon.

You mean just how it took forever for people to go from XP to 7?

>17% growth in Server products and Cloud services driven by growth in Azure revenue, which increased by 90%
No it's not.
That graph is from 2016 by the way. 2017 is all about the cloud and entrepise shit

Yes.

That runs like raped ape even in a VM. Windows is just an abomination and people need to realize that UNIX-like operating systems are the future. Windows is just shit.

>use W10 since day one and apart from the avoidable botnet I've had zero problems
>get called pajeet for not worshiping linux
>animegirlshrug.png