Why are the men of some country more inclined to like the girls of another?

Why are the men of some country more inclined to like the girls of another?

Example: Americans like Mexicans, French like Muslims, and nobody likes Chinese.

>Americans like Mexicans
Literally no American likes mexicans, only mexicans like mexicans

how to get ea gf?

And Canadian girls love Jamaican dick.

>Americans like Mexicans

???

Be white

t. Jamal

Mexigans?

Serious question, how white is white?
Do I have to be a German American?

Brother, Brazilians can get laid in any country in the world, just approach them without your shirt on and let the little Asian women delight their eyes on your pardo, ripped abdominals then offer them private Portuguese lessons.

Why do you guys like asian? They are literally gold digger.

There are two races that are automatic leg spreaders for every girl on this planet. Brazilians, and Singaporeans.

I have I'm tan and blond and I only like girls who are tan and blonde, had to explain this to my dad's gf cause she was saying I should try settling for a black gf if I loves her.
Yeeeaaaah

If you love your dad's gf then you have to have a black gf? Is it a thing in America?

>brazilian
>race
lol

This

The whiter the better. Mediterranean European is an exception though. White =social status in some ea girls eyes. And most women are social climbers so you do the math.

なぜなら...可愛いです!

Weebs need to Vegas purged.

Thainese Chipei

>可愛い
Qt Asian is only in PC monitor. The real is fugly.

>implying Japan show business doesn't have shit tons of disgusting biracial bastards.

>They are literally gold digger.
It's the opposite in my relationship. My girlfriend has money, and I'm a jobless loser.

Because Gaijin hunter don't wanna miss Gaijin.

Surely they can't all be that bad...

*tips cat-ears*

^-^

They aren't. They must be thinking that the women of an entire continent are like the whores from Roppongi and Shinjuku. If you want a relationship, don't go those neighborhoods. All the moneysucker whores are there, and I'm pretty sure that they work for the yakuza.

You are right.

I like this pic.

>nobody likes Chinese.
Bullshit t b h because tons of white people like Asians.
>French like Muslims
Do you mean Arabs? Have never heard about Mali or Indonesia popularity

Also it's natural when you like people who look different that you because your instincts dictate you to make your children gene pool wider to make them more healthy and protect from inbreeding.

Jamal is Muslim name, what does it have to do with Jamaica?

Not all Asians are Chinese. No one likes the Chinese, but they really like Koreans and Japanese.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

They are probably tired of the women they grow up around, and think the exotic girls of faraway lands aren't total skags. Then they run into the cultural barriers, and tend to lose interest.

If they persist, work out how they will improve communication as a couple, and find a way to enjoy or work around each others cultural differences, they find out the horrible truth: all women in the world are the same (i.e. crazy), and their given culture just influences how that female craziness is expressed.

You are right.

wisdom

Yes, literally... Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek and Eva Longoria built their careers exclussively on the American public's appreciation of their talent and not an ounce of that was in any way influenced by their looks...