Death to pepsi

Death to pepsi.

wtf i hate pepsi now

Hello Korean. Enjoying life in Korea? That's good.

Is your country sponsored by Pepsi?

heil cola!
hang pepsis up!

Everything makes sense now.

t. paulbonjour

Kek

really makes you think

>drink killing Americans
honorable

Everything makes a lot more sense now

Shattap Sprite

Yes

Makes sense, Pepsi tastes like fucking shit while Coke is at least tolerable for the first few minutes.
>Drinking soda

Oi, I'm from the Pepsi generation which makes you racist, you racist.

Am I a dirty Koreaboo faggot if I watch korean movies and dramas with my girlfriend? Currently watching W

Of course not

Pepsi has been found objectively better than Coca, though. It's the adverts that bend your senses.

I only drink knock-off cola from Aldi that costs 0.60€/litter though.

>Objectively
how so?
I've heard that Coca-Cola and Pepsi are both made different for each country/region. Mexico's Coca-Cola is supposedly the sweetest one

Korean cinema is top tier.
Dramas are a little embarrassing though, but I heard W was "different"

t. Koreaboo faggot expert

There was a test where French people (I think) had to drink Pepsi and Coca without logos, tell which one was the best, and the same with logos.

Without Logos Pepsi wins handily. With logos Coca wins.

>Implying they will not just change the flavor to favoring one side.
Pepsi taste like Coca mixing with water.

Yeah all kdramas have their embarassing tropes, but some of them can be surprisingly fun if you don't mind them too much. So far I've enjoyed W though it's very far from perfect. What are your favorite movies and dramas?

Blasphemy, I know for a fact you can't have anything resembling a decent Cuba Libre with Pepsi. Pepsi may taste better on it's own, who knows, but once you pour it over ice coke tends to get a lot better, put rum in it and there is no contest... Pictured is the only way I drink coke, small glass bottle perfect for mixing cocktails and just the right amount for the occasional treat without it being a diabetic sugar rush like the 600 ml bottles that are more popular here. Also we make ours with actual sugar and not corn syrup like the Americans,

Pepsi and all other colas suck... although I'll admit I chuckled at OP's image...

Corn syrup soda is fucking terrible. I only drink cane sugar soda

coke is better than pepsi
diet pepsi is better than diet coke

t. soda expert