How long until this eternal conman is exposed for what he truly is?

How long until this eternal conman is exposed for what he truly is?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/news/6142/tesla-and-spacex-targeted-by-alt-right-superpac
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/elon-musk-vs-the-trolls
arstechnica.com/science/2017/10/on-monday-spacex-seeks-to-double-its-record-for-annual-launches/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jul/07/tesla-to-build-worlds-biggest-lithium-ion-battery-in-south-australia
fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/20/can-solarcity-corp-reach-1-million-customers-by-20.aspx
theverge.com/2017/8/2/16085046/tesla-earnings-report-q2-2017-sales-revenue
youtube.com/watch?v=dKQPHC4JyAU
reuters.com/article/us-tesla-rating-consumerreports-idUSKBN1AA1XD
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/22/elon-musk-and-talulah-riley-divorce-for-a-second-time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's bizarre how people continue to take this snake oil salesman so seriously.

Everyone knows exactly what he is already.

a pioneer?

>land first stage on a barge
>snake oil salesman

Nigga not everyone knows the faces of every mildly famous person on earth
Who the hell is that?

go away elon...

Elon Dusk

why people shit on musk so much? so far his companies are delivering

*explodes on launchpad*
psssh...nothing personell...

The only venture that looks promising from him is SpaceX and that’s because I know nothing of their financial situation. TESLA is burning through money like a wildfire through California. Tax payer money at that.

Google was burning money
Amazon was burning money
Netflix is burning

Every big company burns money because they need the initial leap

Except Google and Amazon had something to show for it. Musk can’t is nowhere near to showing results as promising as Google and Amazon did.

Netflix isn’t even on the same level as these guys, no idea why you’re bringing them in. They might not even be an independent company within 5 years or whatever.

Maybe 2 years, I guess.

>musk talks about designing sexy electric sport car
>tesla roadster appears few years later

>musk talks about designing reusable space rockets
>some time later falcon 9 appears

given his history i don't know why all the hate
cause he's taking money from government? if you amerifags allowed for creating such govenrment why wouldn't he make use of it?

>spends billions on a reusable space craft to replace the shuttles
>has the exact same problem as the shuttles

>what is billions and billions of fucking dollars wasted
>what is unaffordable fucking vehicle unavailable to the masses funding his fucking project

If we wanna destroy him we just need some forgotten actors to claim he raped them in the '80s, it's super easy and everyone's doing it.

Felon Mask

>claim he raped
you can say you feel molested if he just looked you for more than a second nowadays, so yeah

Probably a couple years and tesla runs out of money and is liquidated

this man will bring us to mars, this planet is already fucked. the billions of dollars will be worth it.

Everyday you have to make this thread OP
Elon is half conman half pioneer. The half pioneer part already did more for humanity that all the nobel prizes put together for the last 50 years.

I don't really understand how he's a conman

I mean tesla stock is overvalued as fuck but he didn't tell investors to be retarded they just are (thank you GOP for correcting this)

Sup Forums isn't people, just shills.
They shill for nvidia, intel, logitech, microsoft, iPhones, arch linux, thinkpads and advertise closed torrent trackers or even razer, oppose net neutrality and free email providers.
More and more unironically, because they don't understand that text cannot transfer sarcasm.

What do you expect from these fools?

You are baby. Google started with nothing. The only time it started burning money was when it became too big to fail, about 10 years ago.

This

Because they are unremarkable nobodies who achieve nothing, and therefore hate everyone who achieves something remarkable.

Actually they paid back the tax payers with interest. The consumer gets the tax payer money. Do your research you stupid fuck

and then the consumer got to pay anything they got back right into the government's pockets so they didn't get it back in the long run,

The consumer doesnt actually get anything in the long run.. even the shit you consume. Most of its fake.

literally this, a bunch of anti-musk websites and fake twitter accounts popped up overnight, i really hope nobody things Sup Forums is amazingly concerned with alleged tax payer money all the sudden
thedrive.com/news/6142/tesla-and-spacex-targeted-by-alt-right-superpac
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/elon-musk-vs-the-trolls

calling elon musk a pioneer is like calling kanye west a pioneer. factually false.

>I don't really understand how he's a conman

Really? Are you _fucking_ retarded? No seriously, are you? Because it's not hard to see exactly how he's a conman.

>have a stupid idea that other people have had in the past and didn't do because it doesn't work
>claim it's a brand new idea and that it will work
>hype it up until idiots and governments fund the project
>exploit free university labor in the form of "engineering competitions" instead of paying staff to develop said stupid idea
>admit on television that it probably won't work but will still be "cool"

and then?
>repeat the entire process with another stupid idea.

Do some research on the hyperloop brah. It's a stupid, technologically infeasible scam and musk either knows this and lies about it (making him a liar and a scumbag) or doesn't realize how stupid it is (making him an idiot and not worthy of people's respect).

Musk gets ahead by selling people stupid dreams like "20 minute travel from LA to SF" or "colonizing mars." Complete bullshit science fiction ideas. He exploits people general lack of scientific/engineering knowledge to get donations/funding.

He is absolute filth.

one rupee has been deposited in your curry fund

all the money he took has been payed back with interest you retard. also his ideas are good and you aren't as smart as you think you are

fuck off shill his ideas are shit and you know it.

[alt-225][alt-225][alt-30]
[alt-30][alt-225][alt-30]

>also his ideas are good and you aren't as smart as you think you are

I like Musk and all that however, hyperloop is retarded ( just fucking build high-speed rail like everybody else jesus christ mass transit is a solved problem ) and Mars colonization is absolutely bonkers - it's basically living in an underground bunker with less than half gravity. It's insane.

A welfare queen. All of his businesses other than paypal rely heavily on government subsidies, tax breaks, contracts, and handouts.

only the winners will write history

i'll never understand you retarded Sup Forums fucks.
>TAXATION IS THEFT WAHHH
>ELON MUSK IS A COMMUNIST FOR ACCEPTING TAX BREAKS!

it's when its tax breaks the government makes for one company in one area that it becomes a backhanded welfare cheque. Corporate welfare is still welfare.

How does it have the same issues? They're reusable, traditional shuttles are not. Is that hard to understand?

Except that he is back in the news this week because he isn't delivering cars.

>All of his businesses other than paypal rely heavily on government subsidies, tax breaks, contracts, and handouts.
Literally every large corporation does that you smegma eating fuck.

>what is billions and billions of fucking dollars wasted
R&D is an absolute necessity, you dip.

hyperloop

What have you accomplished in your life?

>Not knowing about ULA
>Not understanding that every major corporation is a welfare king
SpaceX brought competition to an industry that had only one fucking company: ULA

>Successfully launches more rockets in 2017 than any country has in a year
I guess you don't hear news when you've got your head up your ass.

>Musk can’t is nowhere near to showing results as promising as Google and Amazon did.

arstechnica.com/science/2017/10/on-monday-spacex-seeks-to-double-its-record-for-annual-launches/

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jul/07/tesla-to-build-worlds-biggest-lithium-ion-battery-in-south-australia

fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/20/can-solarcity-corp-reach-1-million-customers-by-20.aspx

theverge.com/2017/8/2/16085046/tesla-earnings-report-q2-2017-sales-revenue

Looks to me like he's done a fuckton.

How many multi-billion dollar businesses does Kanye have?

name another company that averages a ~$7500 government payout to the customer per unit sold and is still struggling to stay in business even with massive consumer demand.

>~$7500 government payout to the customer per unit sold
That tax break goes directly to the buyer retard. The only issue they've been having with the Model 3s is keeping up production to meet demand.

still in effect a $7500 discount on the purchase.

Pushing a serious of unprofitable (and unprofitable for very very good reasons) ventures with claims of delusional market disruption is stupid. what pisses me off is the anit-free market approach the government has taken to subsidize his ideas.

SpaceX is at least somewhat useful, Tesla is just borderline retarded and I'm glad my short is finally making me some money (only got in at 342, but this is for the long road). Luxery golf carts with shit build control along with unfeasible and completely unnecessary rushed hardware is not the future. The issue isn't just his trash go carts, its also the fact that non-gaap methods of reporting are used for his already NEVER profitable company and will eventually crash the great bull market we have going.

From $35,000. Compare it to similar cars and you'll understand why that doesn't matter.

>Luxery golf carts
That are objectively nicer than other luxury cars and are actually worth buying....

>it's only a 21% discount. compare it to similar cars and you'll understand why that doesn't matter

This.
Also, his newest stolen project, rocket travel, is an absolute joke.
>muh environment
>let's use gigantic ass amounts of fossil fuel for travel

>that are objectively nicer than other luxury cars

youtube.com/watch?v=dKQPHC4JyAU

I can't imagine being deluded enough to being happy with mismatched parts in a 100k+ """""car""""". Best part is, tesla forum goes full neogaf and shadow bans people talking about these issues on forums.tesla. Of course, it's the poo in loo's that defend this practice.

Nobody buys a base model Model 3.
Try roughly $60k

This is assuming you don't go with a 7-year loan.

reuters.com/article/us-tesla-rating-consumerreports-idUSKBN1AA1XD

You know, this post really says a lot about Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general.
Reddit loves Elon Musk, whereas Sup Forums hates him. On the other hand, Sup Forums loves RMS.

Now let's compare the two:
Elon Musk
>rich as fuck
>hot
>fired his own wife
>alpha
>makes innovating and world changing technology
>white african (smart and most athletic body type)
>regularly interacts with his followers through twitter, AMAs, and other social media
>has started and sold several successful companies
>space man
>10/10 jaw line

RMS
>fat
>old
>hasn't done anything relevant in 30 years
>uses ancient shitty laptops
>can't install linux
>gets triggered from the omission of 3 (meaningless) letters
>eats growths from his feet
>got BTFO by linus
>literal cuck
>dropout
>defends pedophilia
>defends bestiality

Really says a lot about the two sites...

>delivering
Musk is literally Al Gore with a car dealership, who also happens to be a welfare queen.

>Tesla responded by saying that the report is basically “*hit” because they hadn’t even driven the car nor do they know anything about the engineering or the production process.

haha cute... it competes with an audi A4 now at literally three times the price, and half the style.

But yea, compare a P100D with scores a shitty entry Lexus attains.

You forgot to mention one thing very important about RMS that's also the most important and makes the other issues worthless in comparison.
RMS is a kike.

>fired his own wife

Guy got cucked twice. By the same girl.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/22/elon-musk-and-talulah-riley-divorce-for-a-second-time/

>hating Ellon is what retards think it's cool nowadays

sigh...

So is Musk actually gonna deliver all of those cars?

>>the anit-free market approach the government has taken to subsidize his ideas.
LOL. 7500 tax breaks to get electric cars going is anti-free market? Hummers used to get ~80k tax subsidies back when Bush was in power, which basically reimbursed the entire price of the car.

Section 179 was a critical mistake in the tax code that the IRS clearly indicated they fucked up on. I know since my family's logistics business took full advantage of it. It was any SUV/truck past a certain weight limit if I remember correctly.

There's a huge difference in the two and the intended outcomes. Subsidies and exuberance concerning the market disruption companies will literally wipe out peoples savings once shit finally hits the fans and faggot groupies like you pave the way for it.

It's a tax break, not a payout. It does not stack with any other tax break the customer may have, so the percentage of the population it applies to isn't huge.

Furthermore, it has a very clear purpose, which is to eliminate the US dependence on fossil fuels. The sooner the US can completely stop having to bend the knee to Saudi Arabia, the better.

whether it's 10% or 20%, $7500 is a couple months rent or a good week's vacation overseas. It's a lot of fucking money.

asshats buying a $35-60,000 car are paying a lot of taxes and will be taking full advantage of it.

I do say! An excellent bait thread!

You tried.

>Try roughly $60k
$7,500 matters even less to the person spending $60k. Nice argument though.

>$7500 is a couple months rent or a good week's vacation overseas. It's a lot of fucking money.
Are you poor? That's one month's rent.

Farlon moosk

I'll never understand how people think he's doing all this shit out of the kindness of his heart. He's a capitalist hack who would like nothing more than to have a monopoly on all these industries

Tesla's revenues are going up and up

Sure, they're not profitable yet, BUT THEY WILL BE

And look, in Q3 '16, they made a small profit

Right now they're investing (Gigafactory + building the Model 3), so it's natural that they're not making a profit right now

But once they've scaled up Model 3 production and people are buying them, it should be much better

Basically just shut the fuck up

>oppose... free email providers
If you aren't paying for a product, you are the product

Really grasping now, huh?

>shills a """""luxery""""" Golfcart for free
>pays 7500 in rent
>reduced to insulting the hubris

Solid retard territory m8.

>Non-GAAP method of revenue allocation
>expenses grow faster than revenue even by there own fake metric

>BUT THEY WILL BE

>"And if he can't make money on the high-end Model S and Model X's which sell up to $100,000, how in the world is he going to make money on a $35,000 small car? Because I have news for you, 42 years of experience, the cost of a car doesn't come down proportional to it's price."

Do us a favor and put all your savings on $TSLA. 53 billion dollars of other retards money is on it, so you might as well join in. Not including the desperate bond holders who got suckered in right and early.

>nowhere near to showing results as promising as Google and Amazon did

>developed a drone rocket that can land back on a barge in the middle of the sea which will allow space travel costs to be dropped by a factor of 10 due to the re-usability
>has developed rockets that can launch payloads into space for a factor of the cost of other companies whilst also being able to deliver heavier payloads than other companies

>somehow not as promising as a company that "steals" all your data or another company that wants you to make it so reliant on it that you'll let its drivers into your house when you're not there

delete this

t. paid shill

Fucking kill yourself.

>Do us a favor and put all your savings on $TSLA.

>Thinking stock matters more than the company.
Kill yourself

>bragging about Nusk’s looks

Eternal conman duped you with plastic surgery.

tesla isn't delivering model 3s

Took you 4 minutes to type two words and lose the ability for punctuation?

>tesla fags

>sperglord expects immediate responses

>> Do us a favor and put all your savings on $TSLA.

I did. How do you think I managed to afford my Tesla?