IPhone X

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree this is the best phone of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/phones/Apple-iPhone-X_id10414
phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8_id10478
google.com/search?q=unlock any iphone without passcode&tbm=vid&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi73LHF8qDXAhUJ_mMKHQ-4Cc8QpwUIIA&biw=1248&bih=1008&dpr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every new iPhone is the best phone of all time

Yes we can.
>end thread

You must be old cause your phone has a diaper. Looks like the previous phones but with a diaper. OP wears a diaper.

More like the ugliest turd of all time. 8 > X.

best portable browser of all time

So then the answer is yes

Good man

Is this really the level of intellect possessed by Android virgins?

Why is X shown in a case in every photo? It's supposed to have no bezels, right? Why add them back then?

>best phone
>no unlocked bootloader
>no rom support
into the trash it goes

Real talk, I was thinking that the iPhone had been stagnating the past few years, but this really looks cool. Its a bold move by apple and I fucking guarantee you that in the next few years we'll be seeing more of this. This is the future of phones.

>bold move
Nice euphemism for "fucking retarded".

You're right. Going with the cut-out at the top was definitely bold - they could have just done what Samsung did, having "slim" bezels at the top and bottom.

But they didn't, and I think it's the right decision. I think this is the best that can be achieved with current technology, and it looks awesome.

Classic sour grapes meme. Enjoy your massive bezel phone

>cking guarantee you that in the next few years we'll be seeing more of this.
By this you mean $250 devices sell for more than $1000?

X has bigger bezels than Note 8.

Yes, it's the best design that can be acheved with current tech.

The fact that it goes to all the 4 corners of the phone makes every other design look dated.

The only way to improve the notch approach is to have a full screen phone.

Troll harder? It clearly doesnt unless you just ignore the top and bottom for some reason. Damn, sometimes Sup Forums really has the dumbest fanboys on all of the internet. Keep hating, but I know in a few years you'll buy your own iPhone 10 copycat phone.

They tried ripping off Essential and even failed at that.
See screen to body ratios for yourself.
phonearena.com/phones/Apple-iPhone-X_id10414
phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8_id10478

What a dumb idiot!

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

>Now that the dust has settled, can we agree OLED Samsung is the best display of all time?

Now Apple user could love superior Sammy Displays.

What is it

Yeah, they know what they were doing when designing it, we have binocular vision, we are looking at the things in the middle, we tend to ignore it.

If others could replicate that cheaply, they would. If it wouldn't give software problems on Android, Android would also replicate it. If Android OEMs had actual competent industrial designers, they would reach the same conclusion.

>It clearly doesnt unless you just ignore the top and bottom for some reason.
Well, iPhone X is bezelless only if you ignore these four huge bezels so it's only fair.

I'm not seeing it. Try trolling harder next time, thanks.

But Sammy user can't have the superior Apple displays...

... or OS...
... or CPU...
... or after-sales support...

etc...

iTODDLERS BTFO

>unironically installing pajeet roms
gee I would love to have compromised security

>superior Apple displays

You realise the X is using badly binned Samsung screens, yes?

HUURRR DURRRRRR!

Samsung stupidly choose looks over function and reduced the side bezels so much that it's now actually difficult to hold the phone without touching and covering the display.

The image is clearly distorted.

It's now impossible to put a cover that actually protects the phone, giving Samsung even more money for cracked displays.

FUCK APPLE FOR NOT DOING THE SAME STUPID MOVE!

> Needing after sales support because you're a brainlet that can't even use their own tech appropriately

You can't even make this up

>I'm not seeing it
How those ugly black stripes all around the display are called then? iBezels, which are totally not bezels guyse?

Nah, I prefer compiling them myself.

My only samsung product are RAM memory, 100% perfect and will love SSD Samsung.

And my sister love her samsung phone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

No. Acutally, Samsung is using their bad bins, and selling Apple their good bins...

>Samsung stupidly choose looks over function
And Apple chose neither. Ugly, serves no purpose AND messes up the content. Like, anti-form AND anti-function.

Real talk, I want a small bezel because I'm going to put a case on it anyway. A curved screen doesn't really count as saying "no bezels" because it introduces other problems.

YEah, phone breaks because of manufacturing defect...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

>It's now impossible to put a cover that actually protects the phone, giving Samsung even more money for cracked displays.
Good guy apple, manfucaturing phones with a built-in case now. Or at least that's what it looks like.

Nice try!

Apple = beauty + function.

Are you proving X is not made by Apple?

Why would you leave the store without opening the box? That's literally retarded. Are you retarded?

>hey guys lets make really good screens and then sell them to our competitor
>AND NOT USE THEM OURSELVES

I have an S7 and it's still got a curved edge like the Edge, the absolute fucking state of Samsung.

The notch is still worse, but it's close.

Also the OP is bullshit because it says the Note display peaks at 400 nits when it can actually hit >750

Is it really that hard to make a bezelless phone WITHOUT rounded corners, rounded edges, retarded aspect ratios, notches and other harmful meme bullshit?

>harmful

what kind of turbo loser gives a fuck about any of this shit

iShit has as many as you need. :^)

google.com/search?q=unlock any iphone without passcode&tbm=vid&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi73LHF8qDXAhUJ_mMKHQ-4Cc8QpwUIIA&biw=1248&bih=1008&dpr=1

>Using iOS as a positive point

Brother man you need to lay off the drugs. They just keep making it worse and worse.

If it's inconvenient/makes a phone more fragile/adds no features, then it's harmful. I don't want that shit in my phone.

I'm still having trouble figuring out why Apple expected me to put down my iPhone 7. They've provided nothing compelling enough for an upgrade.

>They've provided nothing compelling enough for an upgrade.
Don't forget to update lagOS goyim.

Don't you know you need the latest lagPhone X to run lagOS 11 without losing 60% battery life?

>to put down my iPhone 7
Which itself is a downgrade of 6s. it's not even thinner.

Of course t\______________/t phone ever

Holy crap
I have to admit I kinda liked it in the showcase videos, but it looks horrendous on that pic, like some cheao android launcher from 5 years ago
Probably because ios looks like shit

nah, early reports in fact are divided...the notch is really noticeable and faceid doesn't work outdoors that well. sure it will sell well, as it currently is, but i suspect this will be the first iphone to receive some fair criticism, outside of when the headphone jack was removed.

>er, n-n-n-n-no!
>reports are d-d-d-d-d-divided!
>i s-s-s-s-swear!

>sell Apple better screens at a higher price
>make money from your displays being in even more phones

do you even business?

there's more than 2 websites doing early reviews, not to mention the first you screen capped comes from an apple fan site, that clearly cannot be used when trying to argue that the phone is good objectively speaking.

>early reviews

ANY site that does an early review basically signed an under the table deal with Apple PR to post super positive glowing reviews, because those are the only sites Apple will send review units to.

>that hideous fucking notch

I can SEE the glaring flaw of the phone on your picture.

THE FUCKING NOTCH

REMOVE FRONT CAMERA OR HAVE SMALL BEZELS... WHY IS THIS SO HARD.

So this...is the power...of the iPhone X.

what did you expect? that's an old app that's not optimized

the resolution in the middle there is still the same as the 8 plus iirc

Exactly, and since that isn't possible yet, this is the next best thing

2bh I don't think the Samsung approach is that bad either - if the iPhone X had that I wouldn't mind probably. But the way the iPhone X has gone about it is particularly cool, stretching to all four corners.

The MAIN reason why I would pick the iPhone over the Samsung isn't due to the screen, though. At least not that aspect of the screen.

I'd pick the iPhone because:
- Samsung phones have unrealistically saturated colours
- The S8 has the stupid fucking onscreen Android buttons, which I absolutely fucking despise because they use up screen real estate (the off-screen buttons were one of the reasons I liked Samsungs over other Android phones - no longer, I guess)
- Android is still just not as polished as iOS

I WANT to like Android, but it just doesn't give me enough reasons to favour it over an iPhone to be honest. iPhones are just designed better. If there was an Android phone with off-screen buttons, a nicely designed UI, and which was just easy to use and shit, then I might go with one of them.

I agree on screen buttons are a meme, what the actual fuck is the point if they are always there anyway?

>DOC MY THUMB HURTIE HURTIE

This will be all you fags in a few weeks

"Why don't phones cater to me? The .00000000000001%?"

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

I still hate that new phones are all losing the headphone jack. Having to remember to charge bluetooth headphones is just another chore and having to use an adapter just for headphones seems dumb as shit.

People bashing the iPhone hardware are missing the point - people love their iPhones because iOS is much more of a pleasure to use than Android.

lagOS is fucking trash and becomes an unusable streaming turd after a year of lagOS "updates".

>t. Former 6s user.

Only person in my circle that still buy iPhones is one idiot on payment plan that keep saying " but I'm getting them for free," despite all of us trying to explain the math to her, she just can't figure it out.

Guess that's why she dropped out and is swimming in debt barely paying off interest while the rest of us are already halfway to paying off our houses.

The salt is absolutely palpable.

PALPABLE.

Hahahahahaha.

Looool. No. It's not

Are you actually retarded?

>iToddlers
>life
Pick one.

>apple user
>Are you actually retarded?

You already know the answer to that question.

remember when people used to come up with legitimate criticism about apple? me neither

Honestly shut the fuck up. You fucking imbecil, windows is the best.

Also, the virgin vs chad meme died ages ago, and there's nothing wrong with being a virgin anyways

I will admit it's impressive but it's, very expensive and it is the first model of such a thing, as always it's best to wait a version or two for them to iron out the kinks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>there is nothing wrong with being a virgin anyway
Despite failing hundreds of thousands of years of ancestors of spreading your dna? Of obtaining a partner?
The absolute state of androidfags

fuck you It's not my fault that fucking stacys only go for guys over 5'5"

>I toddler has to larp himself to shill his fruit trash
Truly pathetic.

you're just like my co worker. He's always talking about all the sex he has, like some sort of animal. He's such an asshole they don't let me file complaints against him anymore, even though he keeps bragging about not wetting the bed when he was 13

Remember to report shitposters.

>all phones will now have an ugly notch at the top
Samsung did it better

Whenever I text someone and it's not blue, I just assume they are some suburban-dwelling shitbag with no life. It's no wonder that most successful people living in cities use iPhones while obese suburban-dwellers try to use Android in between their phones crashing.

>website named i_____
>loves the new iPhone
Well color me surprised

its blue?

Its bad.

Yes indeed. Soon, Apple will create the apotheosis of phones, aka no ports. Wireless everything. Probably even levitates in your hand and shit. Base model $10,000.

That photo looks like my phone, except better, because the whole thing is screen

So if that photo is meant to show that it's bad, you're not succeeding

Mac user is gay and PC marriage men with children and job.

Apple need use ads level Axe to make feel fanboys special and successful.

So, if you want to see your battery % displayed up top are you just fucked? Also, swiping up for home, + most ad banners being at bottom, no one things they're going to accidentally click ads all day?

Looks awfull.