I just BSOD again, I uploaded my BSOD dump. Can anyone tell me what the fuck this means?

I just BSOD again, I uploaded my BSOD dump. Can anyone tell me what the fuck this means?

it means you should install gentoo.

Thanks, but looking for a serious response

I also get BSOD for MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

However I did a ramcheck tool and booted that off a flash drive, did a test for 5 hours, and it seems my RAM isn't faulty

What the fuck could be causing this?

God I fucking hate Windows 10

If you are a winfag at least don't use the worst version of windows

what voltage is your ram set to? i had to bump up my ddr3 ram from 1.50V to 1.54V to get rid of BSODs

Bad memory faggot. People told you already in the previous thread. It's a hardware issue.

He has a laptop. UEFI locked down. Probably no access to voltage controls for a good reason.

Replace your RAM.

>did a test for 5 hours
Not enough. Test for at least 24 hours.

Wrong, did Memtest twice and both times 0 errors.

Pic related

I think this is true, I have MSI laptop

I notice my laptop crashes after it's on for 24+ hours. Maybe it's some thing to do with my paging file?

Had the same issue on my old Athlon 64 X2 machine. It was RAM related.

I cannot believe you are so stupid. Read BSOD error code already... MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. And what does it say? MEMORY!

What the fuck is ntoskrnl.exe

If you don't believe people bring your laptop to a shop and pay a lot for telling you the same thing. If still being ignorant then suffer! You deserve BSODs. And all your threads are useless. Nothing will happen and you can continue using your PC.

I've been working at a tech repair center for nearly two years now. I've had lots of ntoskrnl BSOD's in the past. It's most likely an outdated driver or corrupted Windows files. If sfc /scannow couldn't fix all the errors, it's best to reinstall Windows.

Are you using a game capture device?

If your RAM sticks were bad in your laptop, you would notice things starting to be corrupt and your laptop starting to be sluggish. This is the biggest indicator your RAM is bad, ignore the other idiots in the thread who are saying replace your RAM

I'd just reinstall Windows and THEN if it is still BSOD just RMA your laptop if it is still under warranty, then it is most likely a hardware fault

Samefag. I had MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs for 5+ years

Here's proof that samefag I shot a picture...

Believe us already!

>IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
A segfault in the driver.
It's weird that it's not listing a specific module where it happened though.

easiest thing would be what this user said

download windows media creation tool off windows website and just reinstall windows

if it's driver related then the bsod will stop because of fresh install

if it's ram related the bsod of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, BAD_POOL_HEADER

should still be continuing for you

>I notice my laptop crashes after it's on for 24+ hours.
Your RAM is shit, replace it.

Samefag. Basically I had these issues since XP. Clean Vista install, same thing, 7 same thing. 8 same thing. 8.1 same, 10 same, creator's update same. Motherboard died and built a new machine. I used that machine for more than 10 years. Still have it. I can take a picture if you want. Still have it.

Trolling is an art you have yet to master.

get new RAM, update drivers

it's neither 7 nor 10

Samefag. Proof!

I got the same error

OP Here

I did another memtest and it passed it

I'm gonna reinstall windows right now and report back if it BSOD

It's memory. You don't listen still!

Wasting your time. I had the BSODs for 5+ years. A clean reinstall will do absolutely nothing. The problems will come back. I went from XP up to 10 creators update. And nothing has changed. Problem every now and then. Sometimes daily, sometimes every two days, but sometimes I was able to make it to a week without a BSOD.

Take apart your laptop and re-seat your ram/apply new thermal paste. Do a clean install of windows 10 and avoid using some bloatware for a week or so. If problem still persists its maybe your ram but if you ran the memtest for quite a while i doubt that'd be the issue.

It is. BSOD bluescreenview screenshot shows that. I had the same ones and my list was much longer. Posted the pic I took and the machine.

If you do memtest long enough you will hit that error when it does the random patters.

*patterns

>doing a memtest inside windows
>doing one that takes less than an hour
You're wasting your time. It's the RAM.

Damn the last time I got a BSOD that wasn't my fault (overclocking, bad hardware) was like over a year ago it was something random and it never happened again.
What the hell do you people do to your PCs to make them BSOD all the time?

I bought a bad kit of memory upgrade brand new from kingston. I was a poorfag and lazy and needed the 2 gigabyte memory. I was hitting the pagefile fairly often. I survived, I yelled at the screen and eventually the power supply died. Probably caps went bad, then replaced PSU and motherboard died. Probably caps again. And now I have a new machine after 10 years. It served me well. Did it's job and I'm satisfied how long it lasted.

To all the people who can run the RAM test and still get BSODs, the most likely cause is shitty hardware or a bad Windows install. If it's not the install, try disabling certain components and see if the problem goes away.

To the user who made this thread, try disabling sound.

It's a laptop faggot. It's RAM. You can reinstall windows as many times you want. You can disable NICs, HDAudio, update or downgrade drivers, uninstall bloatware, do scandisks... you will get the same batch of BSODs as in the first screenshot.

>retards helping a retard breaking the board rules
This is why rules aren't enforced here.

Well it's his problem honestly. Anons told him it's memory, since day one. But no! He keeps arguing with other experienced users.

Makes more sense then because in my 10 years of using Windows 98/7/10, BSODs has only happened because of three things, stupidly outdated drivers (tried installing a geforce FX 5500 in win7 with vista drivers one time), something hardware related or like I said before random events that happen stupidly rarely

OP Here

I got 21 drivers that are outdated

I'm going to update them all and see if THAT fixes these damn BSOD. If that doesn't, i'm creating Windows 10 install on my flashdrive via Windows media creation tool right now and gonna reinstall windows along with a BIOS update I found on MSI website

If THAT doesn't fix it, I guess it is my ram after all and you guys were right

>driver easy

lmao

Machine came with XP as you can see on the case badge. I bought a 9600GT, maxed it out to 2GB ram and bought a better power supply. It was fine after the upgrades, but then couple years down the line BSODs came. I just ignored it even though I new immediately it was RAM. Bought the machine in 2006. And in 2015 I did that Memtest in the thread to show it to my friend that it's actually RAM. Cuz he was another cuck like OP. Then things started breaking and I needed a new machine anyway. I kept the machine for parts.

Go to your fucking manufacturers website and download drivers from support page. It's ram anyway. You will come back after a few days complaining again that you got nowhere. Please stop already and do more memtest.

Don't make yourself out to be more retarded than you are. "Memory management" could be anything related to memory, including, but not limited to, unhandled page faults, corrupted data structures, a bug in the VM subsystem or some completely unrelated bug just happening to nuke VM data.

That being said, if all these errors are OP's, then it's likely bad hardware since they are so diverse. It just means the error can occur literally anywhere in the system code. Even so, there's no reason to assume the RAM, specifically, is bad. The error could just as well be in the CPU or even just with a bad trace on the motherboard or bad power. Replacing the RAM is an easy thing to check, however.

>Wrong, did Memtest twice and both times 0 errors.
Just because memtest doesn't catch anything doesn't mean nothing is wrong. Memtest isn't perfect, and can very definitely have false negatives. Just replace your RAM and see if it helps.
>I notice my laptop crashes after it's on for 24+ hours.
Goes twice for that kind of situation, since it's clearly some very transient error. It could more than well be caused by a situation that doesn't arise under memtest because it doesn't stress just the right component of the system.
>Maybe it's some thing to do with my paging file?
Why would you even presume such a thing? Why would the paging file "go bad" after 24 hours? Obviously it's some hardware fault.

>did a test for 5 hours
If you say that it doesn't crash until it's been on for 24 hours, how can you be content with a 5 hour test?

>What the fuck is ntoskrnl.exe
(Windows) NT OS kernel. Duh.

Don't be retarded and use that shit, generic drivers under windows 10 usually work fine, back in Windows 7 there was only a handful of driver programs that actually did update drivers even those are not even needed since windows 10 provides stable drivers (most of the time)

OP Here, just paid $60 for the pro version of DriverEasy

Currently updating my drivers, hopefully this fixes my BSOD!

I can't

Holy fuck LMAO

Sup Forums really is a board of retards

OP Here

Only 6 more left ^_^

OP bought a 3,000 dollar blue screen machine. just send it back to the factory and get a new one for FREE.

Why but software when there are free alternatives?

OP is just false flagging to make windows users look like retards.
No one is this retarded

Buy*

OP is either retarded or trolling.

what the fuck is this thread

OP being a retard and most likely gone because his stupid program fucked his PC

OP here

I'm still here