twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic unrelated, pb sends your data back to the EFF

idiot, it was on Mr Robot yesterday. It's safe as fuck

fpbp, also dubs
Best extention is easily tree style tabs, press F

>pb sends your data back to the EFF
Prove it.

trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/12958

Shut the fuck up. It's even possible for third partys to see all the crap sites you visit.

>3 years ago

Nothing changed. It still constructs a unique fingerprint by recording your data and making a unique filter for you personally which any website you visit can figure out IF they try.

He says that since PB blocks scripts dinamically, depending on what the user does (this is done locally, BTW) it is possible for websites to dynamically load images from different URLs and create a unique fingerprint; not that it sends your history data to third parties or the EFF.
Can you even read, nigger?

What do you thing recording your data and keeping track of it means? It isn't solely done locally. Here's a another hint, faggot:
eff.org/de/observatory

Couldn't they just change the fingerprint every 24hours?

>What do you thing recording your data and keeping track of it means?
It means that it's recording your data and keeping track of it... Locally.
>It isn't solely done locally
Then, prove it. Show me the code where it's sending data to the EFF and what data is sending.
Or maybe you can't even read code and are just talking out of your ass?
>Here's a another hint, faggot:
>eff.org/de/observatory
That's for HTTPS Everywhere, not Privacy Badger.
It's also opt-in and unnecessary.
It's disabled by default and asks users if they want to participate.

What did they mean by this?

How? Remaking your exact filters would give out the same infos about the websites that influenced them.

>Then, prove it. Show me the code where it's sending data to the EFF and what data is sending.
Did you even read eff.org/de/observatory?

>That's for HTTPS Everywhere, not Privacy Badger.
Who do you think made these two addons? How long do you think did HTTPS did so on its own?

Well what you're alternative then? There is nothing more trustable then EFF, so i don't see what we could use.

>How? Remaking your exact filters would give out the same infos about the websites that influenced them.
Except that theoretical fingerprint would change every time you visit a new site and a new script is blocked.
>Did you even read eff.org/de/observatory?
Yes, I read it. All it does is recieve and analyze CA certificates. Again, opt-in and unnecessary.
>Who do you think made these two addons?
Not an argument. Those are two different addons and you haven't proven PB sends any data.
>How long do you think did HTTPS did so on its own?
Did what? The observatory? Since it was first released.

What to use instead of privacy badger?

what am I missing Sup Forumsirls?

location guard
noscript instead of umatrix

is location guard necessary if I use a VPN?
how is noscript better than umatrix? From what I've heard people were switching away from noscript.

they're offloading some cheese pizza don't worry

location guard is more like a spoof based geo location thing, plus you can mess with different sites with different settings.

you can just disable geo location via about:config and not use location guard

if you have location guard spoofing them, the ISP can truly know your location based in your IP anyways.

https everywhere is bloated use smart https

It's not either/or. Use noscript(global allow) + umatrix.

Nah. It is larger, but that's because it comes with a pre-defined block list, so it doesn't have to try and fail on pages that dont support https. It also knows which pages have a shitty implementation and deals with them accordingly.

fpbp - Family Planning Benefit Program

are you a nigger by chance?

>Except that theoretical fingerprint would change every time you visit a new site and a new script is blocked.
It would actually still give away whatever site you visited before. A more complex heuristic doesnt magically forget about past information just because you added more.

Why not use the superior extension?

just visited addons.mozilla
what the fuck happened? Can't they hire somebody competent to design the site?
>most important information is placed last
why?

then 2 versions later it requires some other permission (unless it already has it?) and sends all the collected data

classy

Love the privacy autism here
Https + noscript is all you need
Anything else is placebo/autism

WHY THE FUCK CANT I INSTALL UMATRIX ON WATERFOX I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO USE NOSCRIPT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ublock Origin has all relevant disconnect filters