I'm glad we can all agree on this

I'm glad we can all agree on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-people-from-other-states-especially-Seoul-look-down-on-residents-of-Jeolla-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off weeaboo

Wales and Spain should be green.

What's the red about

>Rome
No, anything south of Pisa is a Africa.

quora.com/Why-do-people-from-other-states-especially-Seoul-look-down-on-residents-of-Jeolla-do

France blows itself up every 5 minutes. That's not very civilised.

terrible

"no"

In what place?

edit out the spic and nigger parts of florida, also get rid of tasmania and the central desert bits (by virtue of them being mainly empty / abos) in australia

Oh the cringe is just too strong for this one to be taken seriously. Nice try though, Nigel. You've earned a (You)

Good thread Nigel

>Huns
>Civilized
yah
nah
good thing they like that piece of steppe they have here in Europe or they'd be like gypsies

>uk
>60% of blacks in London soon cuz whites don't want to reproduce
>kicking white poles out cuz muh brexit

>france
>literally endangered nation
>will get extinct in the next 80-100 years
>terrorist attacks

at least you filled up Hungary Japan and the best korea

I don't get the civilised island filled with consanguineous bastards ruled by a german queen tho.

>italy and france
>civilized
Top kek

What a joke. Southern-Europe and the Franks(British as their bastardized descendants, to) were mostly feeding of the Economic sanctity of Punica and Egyptos. Now that Islam destroyed these regions, we can see country's like Italy,Greece and Spain high in the international misery index. Germanic country's, and east Asians(except for mainland Chinese) are the only civilized these days.

>Thirty centuries of history allow us to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached beyond the Alps by the descendants of those who were still hunting groundhogs in the wild while we already murdered more than one Julius Ceasar

>Italy
>Civilized

>Hungary
>Civilized

Dude, we have way too many gipsies for that

>Norway
>still viking
Checks out

bump

>being a weeaboo

>Going out of your way to call SK fishing villages uncivilized
Turbo nerd