Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Is it possible to block the (((security))) measures in Intel processors? I'm talking things like vPro and Identity™™ Protect™™™™.

I really don't want to be backdoored by the NSA, so the answer to this will determine everything about my next computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2017/11/amds-ryzen-finally-arrives-in-laptops-from-december/
shop.libiquity.com/product/taurinus-x200
libreboot.org/docs/install/
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/
tehnoetic.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy AuthenticAMD processors.

But I want a laptop, and all AMD laptops are 20 lb Windows 3.1 tier as far as I can tell.

>he doesn't know about raven ridge
lol

Too new. I need something that I can buy today that doesn't contain good-goy technology.

*buy today on Amazon

Just wait dude, the path of the bad goy is hard.
He who waits is rewarded.

YOU FICKING HERETICS! THIS THREAD IS ANOTHER SHOAH! I HAVE REPORTED ITY TO THE AUTHORITIES DELETE IT NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!

The day of the rope is nigh, run while you can shlomo.

I would my fellow non-kosher, but I need it for a wageslave job. There's just no way around it.

What's the best AMD laptop I can buy at the moment? I need something slick and powerful.

It's for your own safety goyim

If you can wait another month:

kotaku.com.au/2017/11/amds-ryzen-finally-arrives-in-laptops-from-december/

>I really don't want to be backdoored by the NSA
Get this
shop.libiquity.com/product/taurinus-x200

>655 burgerbucks for 4gb of ram and 240gb ssd
>x200
Holy fuck

Alternatively, you could get a cheaper CD or C2D thinkpad, and follow the documentation to install libreboot on it yourself.
libreboot.org/docs/install/

>AuthenticAmd isn't backdoored
>UEFI isn't backdoored

The Future is Bright.
The Future is Violent.

>not embracing the wired and enjoying the comfy convenience and aesthetics of windows 10

Samsung Chromebook Plus
64-bit ARMv8
GPL Coreboot
Arch Linux

No Intel/AMD uefi trickery.

>Samsung
>Chromebook
Sure why go Intel, when I can just go full turboshill.

Ok Sup Forums. I'm just going to say screw it and go with a thinkpad at this point like this guy recommends. Which thinkpad model is the top of the line as far as old thinkpads go? I need the meme-ist meme.
>T400, T410, T500, T60, etc ...

>I need the meme-ist meme.
dankpad T420 blaze it

>GUYS HELP PEOPLE WITH BIG NOSES MIGHT FIND MY CP

if someone has physical access, then you're fucked, always

if you want to be secure from the outside, then purchase multiple places of origin layer 3 network devices
get one by the israelis, get one by the chinese, get one by the russians
put them in whatever order you like

these entities don't share their backdoors with foreign entities, so you are hardened against attacks from outside

you would have to be in serious shit with all three of them in order for them to cooperate with each other to be able to penetrate each of the devices prior to your system to get to the backdoor built into your machine

You do realize the new AMD laptop chips beat the shit out of Intel in graphics, right?

T60/X60 are very old, in the sense that they don't even have 64 bit.
The hundred ones are the top of the line. That's the X200, T400, T500, W500, and R400.
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/
If you don't want to manually install, you could use one of the various overpriced refurbishers. If you're in europe or you have bitcoin and you are anywhere, you try this one. They have just about every supported model.
tehnoetic.com/

Do you really need the most powerful thing in the world right now? Buy a 200 dollar Thinkpad x220 and use it until they release whatever cool AMD thing they will/