Why do the Chinese get such a hard time on these forums especially on Sup Forums when they really have not done...

Why do the Chinese get such a hard time on these forums especially on Sup Forums when they really have not done anything wrong to anyone.

They pretty much have been held back by western countries until they have grown powerful enough to match their military strength.

All I see is America bullying everyone for the mighty petrodollar.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_28_Incident
youtu.be/TIkrgOmsbVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shanghai#International_response_and_its_consequences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Mission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War
quora.com/Were-the-Tiananmen-Square-protests-of-1989-a-CIA-operation
scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1644&context=jil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is bait, but South China Sea

>disliking the chinese communist party is disliking china

>They pretty much have been held back by western countries

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Not bait. I seriously want to see what different people countries have to say about this and to see who can see past western and Asian propaganda.

>south china sea

But again, all evidence points heavily in Chinas favour. They should have control over these islands.

But I understand why the western world does not want this to happen and will happily lie and cheat for this not to occur and I understand that any country would do the same to now allow China get control of this space.

But again this is another example of China just being bullied by western countries. But now they have the military might to now allow it to happen.

>But again, all evidence points heavily in Chinas favour. They should have control over these islands.

this is exactly why chinks deserve all the hate they get. fuck off

Have you taken a look at a decent map of the area?

>They pretty much have been held back by western countries
>Not knowing how much the US has tried to cause China to become disrupted, Tianmenn square ect...

Glory to China!
Filthy yanks go home!

Friendly reminder that Chinese posters have to use proxies to post here, so if OP isn't an immigrant in Australia, he's a chink using an Australian proxy.

Cmon man, Aussies have a reputation for top drawer shitposting. Do your country proud and show some true down under quality!

>when they really have not done anything wrong to anyone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

Then there's the animal abuse and general disgusting nature.

> Nine-dotted line
>Drawn in 1947 with no neighbouring countries raising protests which were not even sovereign nations
>Predates the Uniated Nations Law of the sea

>Not knowing how much the US has tried to cause China to become disrupted
USA literally went to war against Japan FOR CHINA.

They even took Taiwan from Japan and gave it to the fucking Chinese.
Who then proceeded to fuck it up.

>Tianmenn square
>America's fault
Brainwashed commie chinese confirmed

I am a whitey though I am drinking some gook coffee I got for $2.

Will be reading, These are new to me. Might help me change my view of China.

I can tell you are Chinese by your strange writing patterns.

>But some elements within China's increasingly confident military are pushing for a stronger - potentially armed - response aimed at the United States, according to interviews with four sources with close military and leadership ties.

>"The People's Liberation Army is ready," one source with ties to the military told Reuters. "We should go in and give them a bloody nose like Deng Xiaoping did to Vietnam in 1979,"

"We must make preparations for a long-term fight and take this as a turning point in our South China Sea military strategy," Li Jinming of the South China Sea Institute at China's Xiamen University wrote in the Chinese academic journal Southeast Asian Studies.

>However within China's armed forces there is also a recognition that China would come off worst in a face-off with the United States.

>"Our navy cannot take on the Americans. We do not have that level of technology yet. The only people who would suffer would be ordinary Chinese," said the source with ties to the military.

lol paper tiger

>grown powerful enough to match their military strength.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh fuck wrong one, I meant to reply to

>1951

You really think the chinese get shit on because of how passionately people react to what's going on in the SCS?

>slave labor factories
>eating dogs
>harvesting political prisoners organs
>rivers with corpses floating in them
>shoddy craftsmanship
>their submarine experts all drowned in a training exercise
>pointless gigantic public works projects because thats all the corrupt officials know how to do
>state controlled churches
>persecution of random groups randomly
>tibet
>massive internet censorship
>to go to college requires military service in a military that is sworn to the party, not the country or people, and full of brainwashing propoganda

Meanwhile random chinese farmers build helicopters from scratch and other awesome crap.

The problem is the illegitimate government.

Sure, here's a more recent one.

>USA literally went to war against Japan FOR CHINA.
Are you retarded?

t. Chang Ping

Check the conditions which led to war between USA and Japan.

The reason America oil embargoed Japan was because of Japan invasion of China.
If America didn't give a fuck about China they would have just let them, they would just make money from the oil.

youtu.be/TIkrgOmsbVY

International law is pretty clear that in order to have a territorial claim on an island it has to be naturally occurring and above the surface year round.

Dredging up a bunch of the ocean floor and piling it on top of reefs does not give them an extension of their exclusive economic zone.

>USA literally went to war against Japan FOR CHINA.
Japanese aggression was happening for a decade. There was no war when a gorrilion chinks got raped and kiled in Nanjing. USA did not care that much for China and most definitely did not go to war for China.

pearl harbour you fucking inbred. Are you really that ignorant about history?

>yes I am
Alright thanks for answering my question

Yes. Especially by Filipinos and other people who are affected by China's militarization

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
China launched the offensive in response to Vietnam's invasion and occupation of Cambodia in 1978 (which ended the rule of the Chinese-backed Khmer Rouge)

Nothing wrong with this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
Fighting over a disputed territory. Nothing wrong with this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
using deathrow inmates organs to help those who need them. Nothing wrong with this.

>The reason America oil embargoed Japan was because of Japan invasion of China.
This happened in 1932 and then again in 1937. There were no embargoes then. US oil embargo was very clearly in response to Japan's move against French Indochina.

What led up to Peal Harbor, sweetheart?

t. Xiu Peng

We are still allies with the republic of china. You arent going to wash over this very important distinction.

>Pearl Harbor happened just cause the Japs felt like bombing a few America ships for no particular reason
lol.

> USA did not care that much for China and most definitely did not go to war for China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shanghai#International_response_and_its_consequences

'Thus, Chiang Kai-shek had to devote everything China had to offer to make sure the Western powers know that the present conflict between China and Japan was a major war, not a collection of inconsequential "incidents" as had been the case previously. Based on this political strategy, Chiang Kai-shek had to order his troops to fight to the death in an attempt to arouse international sympathy and cause the international community to adopt measures that would help China and sanction Japan.

On September 12, one month after the Battle of Shanghai began, China formally brought the case against Japan to the League of Nations. Again, the League was not able to formulate any effective sanctions against Japan other than an October 4 statement that gave China "spiritual support." The United States was not a member of the League and Great Britain and France were reluctant to challenge Japan. Of all the major western powers, only the United States seemed able to act more since it was not embroiled in the volatile European affairs.

In addition, on October 5, President Franklin D. Roosevelt gave the Quarantine Speech, calling for the United States to help nations fight against aggressor nations. This speech had a tremendous effect on raising China's morale. Because America seemed willing to confront Japan'

>using deathrow inmates organs to help those who need them. Nothing wrong with this.

Now that's quality shitposting!

Do you even know what falun gong is? They were just being spiritual and they are being arrested, sent to jail for it, and having their organs harvested on a massive scale

>We are still allies with the republic of china
Until they are prepared to not the the American dollar.

Then what will the US do?

>gave China "spiritual support.
Yeah pretty much sums up how much the international community and US cared about China.

If thats how they repay us for keeping faith with them when everyone else stopped recognizing them then they can go fuck themselves desu, that would be them breaking the alliance, not us.

>else stopped recognizing them
but wasnt the first to recognise them fucking Pakistan?

they were our military ally all through ww2, what do you mean?

Nobody had to 'recognize' the ROC as the legitimate government, since it always was. People had to stop recognizing them and recognize the PRC instead.

Need I remind you it took america completely by surprise? Are you trying to enter the shitposting race along the aussies and the leafs?

If USA did not care for China why did they embargo oil to Japan to stop them being able to invade China?
inb4:
>because we're the good guys who fight evil people

Also why would they invest so much in China?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Mission

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War

'The US strongly supported the Kuomintang forces. Over 50,000 US Marines were sent to guard strategic sites, and 100,000 US troops were sent to Shandong. The US equipped and trained over 500,000 KMT troops, and transported KMT forces to occupy newly liberated zones as well as to contain Communist-controlled areas.[49] American aid included substantial amounts of both new and surplus military supplies; additionally, loans worth hundreds of millions of dollars were made to the KMT.[57] Within less than two years after the Sino-Japanese War, the KMT had received $4.43 billion from the US—most of which was military aid.[49]'

Why would they take Taiwan (who liked Japanese occupation) and give it to the Chinese?

>>Pearl Harbor happened just cause the Japs felt like bombing a few America ships for no particular reason
It doesn't matter why the nips did it. It matters why YOU went to war which is the original fucking argument, which has nothing to do with wanting to save china.

Considering that the the effects of the Great Depression were still over the global economy, not much could really be done directly.

>This happened in 1932
A year after Japan entered Manchuria.

Not for China? Then for what?

Because we did not want japan to expand and become more powerful. It honestly didn't have anything to do with caring about china.

The US acts out of self interest. We do remember our allies though, and tend to support those who have fought wars beside us.

>If USA did not care for China why did they embargo oil to Japan to stop them being able to invade China?
US did not embargo Japan when Japan invaded China in 1937 and for the next 4 years, so I don't know how you draw the conclusion that US embargoed Japan to stop them being able to invade China.

>It matters why YOU went to war which is the original fucking argument
No it wasn't you fucking retard.

You must be getting a rise out of me.
I'm getting shitfaced so I'm not going to be here much longer.

Actually a whole lot could've been done. US just chose not to do anything except maybe "spiritual support."

>A year after Japan entered Manchuria.
By "this" I meant Japanese invasion of China, which was 1931 not 32 as I originally put.
Then a decade later US embargoed Japan.
I guess that means US must have done it to save China.

An attack somewhere was expected and the the Philippines was the most logical area. No one had any idea that Japan would have the audacity ( or capability) to strike Pearl Harbor in any meaningful way, if at all.

Yet to really see anything China has done wrong to any other countries.

Especially compared to everything the US and many other countries have done.

They gutted some prisoners for organs and decided to take some islands they believed to be theirs.

They are doing nothing that the US has not done.

100 years ago the US began flexing it's muscle and claiming soverignty over nearby waters such as the Carribean, putting them at odds with Spain. After a somewhat brief war, Spain was kicked out and the US saw how much further they could push their claims.

Hawaii was a soverign state but the US decided "We ought to liberate those poor hawaiians, claim it before Japan does!" and so Hawaii fell under US control with the help of Hawaiian-born American saboteurs whose true loyalty had always been the US. But there was still more territory further west for the US.

The Philippines was a Spanish colony, so the US decided "We shall help them achieve freedom from Spanish tyranny!" and so the US liberated the Filipinos from Spanish rule, and a year later liberated them from Filipno rule.

10+ year old Filipino terrorists given a double dose of freedom

“The Philippines are ours forever.... And just beyond the Philippines are China’s illimitable markets. We will not retreat from either. We will not repudiate our duty in the archipelago. We will not abandon our opportunity in the Orient. We will not renounce our part in the mission of our race, trustee under God, of the civilization of the world.”

-US Senator Albert Beveridge on America's divine right to rule the seas

With that history in mind, China is pretty much doing the same thing. The PRC today is as much a rising power as the US was in the 19th century, they're seeing how far they can expand their borders as older empires stagnate.

Very little could have been done. Take this for example, after the Pearl Harbor attack US Army forces to defend the West Coast amounted in total to a single Division with only about a days worth of ammunition.

When Franklin D. Roosevelt became president in 1933, the U.S. government fell under the control of a man who disliked the Japanese and harbored a romantic affection for the Chinese because, some writers have speculated, Roosevelt’s ancestors had made money in the China trade.

Harry Elmer Barnes, “Summary and Conclusions,” in Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace:A Critical Examination of the Foreign Policy of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Its Aftermath (Caldwell, Id.: Caxton Printers, 1953), pp. 682–83.

Better late than never. The war was still going.

Anyway I'm shitfaced and I know people don't come to the internet to change their mind.

>have drug factories
>completely legal apparently
>Sell to dumb auzzie teenagers
>THEY DINDU NUFFIN GOIZ :^(
Literal cuckold

>Take this for example, after the Pearl Harbor attack US Army forces to defend the West Coast amounted in total to a single Division with only about a days worth of ammunitio
Take this for example. During Pearl Harbor itself there were two army divisions on Pearl Harbor already.
Of course in 1937 the US military was a lot smaller, but there was still a lot that could've been done. US could have sold weapons to China, which they did choose not do. US could have stopped selling war materials to Japan, which it did not choose to do. That's because US did not care enough about China to do even the smallest thing to help it from being invaded.

You're so Chinese it's not even funny. It's no wonder no one likes your brainwashed masses; only a few Chinese I've met will accept criticism of their country in the slightest.

>Better late than never.
Correlation is not causation, but you are literally arguing that a complete lack of correlation proves causation. Think about that for a second.

Two Army divisions that would have provided something akin to a token gesture of defense of the Japanese had invaded in force.

hawaii is naturally occurring

INTERNATIONAL LAW CLEARLY STATES YOU CAN NOT BUILD AN ISLAND and have it count for EEZ.

This is the big deal, and why everybody cares, because it challenges so many different nations claim on their coastal resources.

If the law worked the way china seems to want it to we could sink a ship one mile off the coast of mainland china, claim its an island, and own exclusive rights to everything up to one half mile off of the chinese coast.

An island must be naturally occurring to grant claims of the surrounding ocean territory, its international law.

>In 1940 Japan invaded French Indochina in an effort to embargo all imports into China, including war supplies purchased from the U.S.

>including war supplies purchased from the U.S.

"The outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937 saw aid flow into the Republic of China, from the United States under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A series of Neutrality Acts had been passed in the US with the support of isolationists who forbade American aid to countries at war. Because the Second Sino-Japanese War was undeclared, however, Roosevelt denied that a state of war existed in China and proceeded to send aid to Chiang.
American public sympathy for the Chinese was aroused by reports from missionaries, novelists such as Pearl S. Buck, and Time Magazine of Japanese brutality in China, including reports surrounding the Nanking Massacre, also known as the 'Rape of Nanking'. Japanese-American relations were further soured by the USS Panay incident during the bombing of Nanjing, in which a gunboat of the U.S. Navy was accidentally sunk by Japanese aircraft. Roosevelt demanded an apology and compensation from the Japanese, which was received, but relations between the two countries continued to deteriorate. American public opinion overwhelmingly favored China and denounced Japan"

This and their navy threatens to shoot down civilian aircraft and boats in the region despite them legally being in international waters.

If chinas so great just go there and leave aus

>No it wasn't you fucking retard.
>>USA literally went to war against Japan FOR CHINA.
kys

>why YOU went
How am I the USA?
Fucking retard.

You know what I mean. Don't play dumb.

>both sides claimed victory
>chinese estimate versus vietnamese estimate

holy shit

I don't fucking know but the conversation is already over.
I'm shitfaced already and have things I WANT to do instead.

If u were actually shitfaced u wouldn't be saying u were as well as using proper punctuation

Not China's fault.

Not Chinese.

CIA has attempted to cause bloodshed in China and can also be seen recently in the Hong Kong protests.

I just have yet to see any real justification of the bullying of China internationally.

They are far from the freedom machine that the US claims to be and anything China gets accused of is just hypocritical as the US and it's allies have done it all at least once.

It's reflex matey, I've studied literature so punctuation and such is natural for me.

> legally being in international waters.
>Following the laws of those who are against you

China is literally the anti cuck

What did the US do in Tienanmen Square?

William Engdahl is an award-winning geopolitical analyst.

"Indeed, as I have written elsewhere, there is rather strong circumstantial evidence that suggests that the CIA and US State Department played a key role in trying to goad on the student protestors at Tiananmen Square; much like the CIA did in Hungary in 1956, in order to provoke a government bloodbath of repression. Around the same time as Tiananmen protests in April-June 1989, the Chinese government banned a Chinese NGO of US operator George Soros, the Fund for the Reform and Opening of China, after interrogating its Chinese director in August 1989 and claiming that the Soros China fund had links to the CIA. The Soros Fund according to Chinese reports had been supported by ousted Communist Party chief Zhao Ziyang.

Significantly in addition to the Soros Fund, Gene Sharp of the Cambridge Massachusetts Albert Einstein Institution, whose handbooks on “non-violence as a method of warfare” have been the “how to” textbook for every color revolution to date, was in Beijing days before the Tiananmen events.

When the PLA failed to fill Beijing with the blood of “thousands” of student democracy martyrs, Washington could simply go with fabrication of a fantasy or virtual massacre and, because of its overwhelming control of mainstream media; most of the world could believe the Washington version."

There was a new element I hadn’t noticed much of before, young punks decidedly less than student-like in appearance. In the place of headbands and signed shirts with university pins they wore cheap, ill-fitting polyester clothes and loose windbreakers. Under our lights, their eyes gleaming with mischief, they brazenly revealed hidden Molotov cocktails.”
Who were these punks in shorts and sandals, carrying petrol bombs? Gasoline is tightly rationed, so they could not have come up with these things spontaneously. Who taught them to make bottle bombs and for whom were the incendiary devices intended

quora.com/Were-the-Tiananmen-Square-protests-of-1989-a-CIA-operation

Better listen to what the US tell you guys!
Make sure to trade in US dollars right everything?

>using deathrow inmates organs to help those who need them. Nothing wrong with this.
They abolished that in 2015.

The organ donation rate in China is 0.6/1,000,000, one of the lowest in the world. Despite this, the wait time for a liver transplant in China is one to two weeks (cf. 35 weeks in Canada). It's in the Kilgor-Matas report and Ethan Gutmann's book. The Chinese have been harvesting organs on-demand from living political prisoners for decades.

>Who taught them to make bottle bombs
Who the fuck needs to be taught how to put fuel in a bottle and light a napkin on fire?

That sounds reasonable, but I don't think it's honest to say we take full responsibility for the whole conflict, as opposed to the Cultural Revolution, social disenchantment, and the CPC's apathy to reform.

This is perhaps the only thing so far that they deserve to get shit for.

But even then, if it were death row inmates then I see no problem with it.

Back then they would not even know what a bottle bomb was. Remember no internet, no easy exposure to things like that.

I'm sorry mate but I cannot fathom that someone doesn't know how to put fuel in a bottle.

What about kidnapping authors and political leaders in Hong Kong who are critical of the CPC?

Western nations like Vietnam, the Philippines, and Malaysia. China is nowhere near the disputed islands; they just have more muscle to bully their neighbors.

No different then what the US has done when they found out those who has communist ties in the 60's
>China is nowhere near the disputed islands
They made claim to them before any other nation did.

scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1644&context=jil

China discovered, and has exploited the islands in the South China
sea for over two thousand years.4 Since the Chinese settled in these islands
prior to any other people, China's claim of sovereignty over the
islands in the South China Sea islands predates that of other nations.5
The Chinese government set up administration6 over, and divided islands
in the South China sea into four groups: Dongsha (East Sand) Archipelago,
Zhongsha (Central Sand) Archipelago, Nansha (South Sand) Archipelago,
and Xisha (West Sand) Archipelago.7 China's sovereignty over
the Dongsha Islands and the Zhongsha Islands has never been
questioned.
China's sovereignty over the Xisha Islands and the Nansha Islands,
which were called "Spratly"' Islands and "Paracel Islands" respectively,
was challenged by France before World War II and by the Philippines
and Vietnam after World War II.

this tbqh. funny how implies that naive westerners are being bamboozled by imperialistic american propaganda while believing that there is absolutely nothing propagandistic or imperialistic about the chinese government.

Maoist fanboys are one step above tankies

CONCLUSION
From both historical and legal perspectives, the Chinese claim to
sovereignty over the islands in the South China Sea, in contrast to the
claims by other countries, can be summarized by the following three
1. Both the Chinese and Vietnamese claim sovereignty over the Parcels
and Spratly Islands based on their historical records. However,
historical records indicate that China's claim is older and more substantial
than that of Vietnam.
2. The Chinese, Vietnamese, Philipinos, and Malaysians claim sovereignty
based on the international law of acquisition of territory by
occupation of "no man's land," which is open to discovery. The
Chinese made the discovery earlier and acquired the land before its
competitors. However, the Vietnamese and Philippinos, as well as
the Malaysians, invaded and occupied some the islands and claimed
sovereignty over them. Thus, the conflict among these countries
arises.
3. The sovereignty claim to the islands in the South China Sea not
only involves a conflict of territory, but also affects economic interests
and usage of waterways' thereby reached. The conflict will not
only be a matter of international law, but will also have political
and economic consequences.

I hope this chink cunt is a Chinese proxy otherwise he's actually in my country.

I doubt that's actually you. You need to show a timestamp friend.

We've had "American Sailors" who've been a little too passionate about China.

>No different then what the US has done when they found out those who has communist ties in the 60's
That's a silly argument. The west has committed atrocities, so it's okay if the PRC does it.

Eh, all right, I guess. I wouldn't have an issue with Chinese presence in the South China Sea if they didn't harass their neighbors, build artificial islands, and attempt to dictate neutral, international shipping routes.

I don't see the big deal about questioning western propaganda as well as chinks.

there

I guess, but I would not listen to anyone being hypocritical towards me which is what the US does towards China.

Nice try mr. Chang

You do know the china is bullying all the other asean countries just because they have the budget now.

Jesus christ you chinks are works than the thise white south americans.

>South East Asian invade China.
Make me laugh so hard.
Those islands, France have history than all of those countries.
Also, you say that China even has old claim, just post it there (make sure not only Chinese source which is part of propaganda).

How so?
Not including island dispute.