Which is the best one?

Which is the best one?

also when I buy chinkshit electronics why do they always send euro style plugs when China has Aus ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UX7QhFaJQM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Standardization
youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna go with the last one. You get grounding plus the plug can still be thin (portable device carrying).

Why not italy's one? It's exactly the same but with the pin in the perfect center meaning reversible, grounding and compact.

Because russkies buy from ali a lot.

It's physically larger and symmetrical

Small form factor is best.

the one from the country i was born in is the best because i get nationalist over fucking electrical sockets

Whats the issue with symmetrical?

australia clearly superior

all the EU ones, denmark, and israel can use the same plugs as long as it has no grounding. UK, China, and NA look retarded as fuck.

German, easily

Schuko. For being compact there's always europlug.

To know where the positive is

Denmark is always there to brighten up my day.

Why would you need to know that?

Anyone who works with electricity or in the electricity field knows it's the UK

Fixed the image, not sure about the correct orientation of the other outlets. The Japanese one looks cool

:D

Japan, obviously. Takes up the least space and allows for more outlets.

youtu.be/UX7QhFaJQM0

Because then you know where the negative is.

I think the one with DE/EU/KR is best. Why cant Humans agree on a same standard everywhere?

The Uk plug is the best except its huge size.

Australia, no competition

We can...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Standardization

We just chosen not to.

They're all basically upside down, except for Australia. Could it be an Australian image?

there is no positive and negative you dumb fucks
it is AC not DC

DELETE THIS

It was a nightmare to even get countries to agree to their own standards.

>no Chilean flag next to the Italian one
das racis

The japanese is the same as used in north america, but that one isnt polarized.

Australia shares ours with the chunks. Why am i not surprised.

UK plug makes for a good weapon. Placing a bunch of them with the pins up under your windows and around your doors makes for nice home security as well.

So when will you guys outlaw it?

Because you're an idiot wog?

The British Plug:
youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q

Why does every country but one lack switches?

Denmark is obviously best because it's compatible with my countries' old plugs and has grounding.

>muh fuse
Yeah, I'd love to replace a fuse if in case of a surge instead of just flicking a switch.

Symmetry is fine. It's alternating current. You don't need to know which one is phase or zero because you shouldn't be touching any of them.

>positive
>AC

Let's say you found your "positive" lead, what's its potential 10ms later?

The german/euro and euro/russian.

>AC
>caring about symmetry
Anything that isn't reversible is shit.

When God tells Theresa.

Roomes / parts of most houses are fused at a fuse box now too. I've never had to change a fuse on a plug.

British one obviously.

Can someone replace each plughole with it's matching emoji?

germany

Israel is actually

Could I wire my house up to have british plugs although I dont live in the UK?

Is it against the law somehow? would I need some rogue electrician?

dead
useless
unwanted

>no ground

I like the danish one.
It is small and compact, looks good and easy to install. There are different models, but the most common is rated at 16A.
The swizz one is also great, it is much more compact and you typically see three sockets in one but you can't use other types in the swizz one, where everything works in the danish one.

I am from pakistan and we don't use that one we use mostly europe one and also england one

All I know the US ones are terrible because they're way too loose

The ones we have in PL (granted they're the grounded ones) are tightly seated and thus much less of a fire hazard

>Whats the issue with symmetrical?
Mechancal stability.

No mistaking neutral and line.

>australia and china
last time i went in aussie land there are chinks everywhere. i think australia is a secret chinese colony

updated.

Switzerland and Brazil don't use the same plug, the Brazil plug is a few mm smaller because the grounding pin is closer to the centre.
Brazil has he best plug, because they're the only ones who've adopted the universal standard type n plug.

I second this vote. Also UK plugs are the worst, too big and stupid looking.

What do you mean you can't use other types in the swiss? Sockets? Of course you can, there are for instance square 16a sockets in which you can plug the 10 regular plugs. Or pic related with a light switch and one socket.

IEC 60906-1 still better though.

IEC309 is the only range of sockets that should be in use.
Europlugs(and it's 3 pin variant) are cheaply made, their prongs break like a pencil and they are not good for high current applications. It is basically the shit-tier version of Schuko/French alternative

No, south africa are the only ones that adapted IEC 60906-1, best plug.

Brazil compromised and made a system that would work with IEC 60906-1, but that isn't based on 16A but more their 10 and 20A.

Europlugs can break but I've never seen a SEV break plug break and this shouldn't be a problem with nbr and IEC 60906-1 either.

IEC60309 is great but too much in households and for generally pirtable appliances that people move around and maybe travel with... and also just too much material for what's required.

That’s right. Anger Mohammad so that he murders you instead of simply robbing you. Then the courts will give him no jail time because they don’t want his 11 children to grow up without a father.

Religion of peace

Peacefully driving trucks into a crowd of people since 2014.

Are you Swedish?

Schuko is my personal favorite.

Australian plugs are just a better version of the British plugs.
Anyone in the electric field knows the British plugs are over rated.

You know the fourth to the right is Denmark and the one with Brazil is Switzerland right?

I had to guess, all their shitty flags look the same.

Swiss/HUEHA is best. it does everything needed (grounded, polarized) and is slim while doing so.
Schuko is great mechanically with the exposed ground contacts which also retain the plug, but it's too bulky.
yank and nip plugs are outright dangerous.
Brits are the most obnoxious about their fused monstrosities.
t. Schukofag

How does it fare in a battle royal?

Anything from the UK or pretty much all of Europe except england. The cylindrical ones are just better.

I'm in NZ and our plugs are a fucking nightmare. And they're spooky

Your fucking plugs are the same as australia and china faggot.

>dencuck
That was Switzerland

Schuko hands down
t. Land of the Kawaii Plugs
Fuck bongplugs

It ends with schuko and britplug fighting it out in the end.

Doesn't go in both ways.
Israel needs a German invasion.

We're not measuring what hurts the most to step on

Yes I know and they're garbage tier. The contact points on the socket always fucks up. Either the contacts don't go down properly because they're knocked out of alignment or it's old and loose so the plug doesn't get held in place.

The cylindrical plugs are far far far better. I'll choose Denmark because it's a cute smiley face

>mixing up the flags of Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland.
Look with your eyes

Swiss/Brazilian/South Africa plugs also are DIY friendly for assembly.

Pic related, all you need to safely wire this plug is any tool to remove cable insulation and a screw driver.

The result is almost identical to professionally made plugs, just can't get the best strain relief.

Best plug specs importance descending
> Grounded
> Symmetrical
> Size
Best plug Italian. Nuff said.

Well partially at least :^)

Doesn't look like it's recessed

I was thinking that. Schuko still superior

If it isn't #1, it's shit. And that's coming from an americunt.

It's not larger. The image is zoomed.

British, Danish and Italian are best. I mean fucking Italian type L is reversible and can handle 10A+. That's pretty fucking impressive.

PS: This is an older model, newer ones basically all have insulated sleeves for full security with flat sockets (which already weren't very dangerous, the plug needs to be in pretty deep before it even makes contact - but now it's impossible to jam a fork in between or something and briefly get electrocuted before the RCD triggers).

[No, the middle external screw isn't touching the neutral wire.]

obviously the german one.

gook/germany/eu

The Swiss one (the last) usually has three plugs arranged in a tri-force.

> can handle 10A+
Are there any euro standards that aren't 10A yet? I think many countries have a 16A standard, actually.

Which is why IEC_60906-1 was going to just provide that. But the EU was too lazy to just adapt it.

>Which is the best one?
This one. It's 2017 why haven't you socketmixed yet? Socket nationalism is overrated

depending on where you are you won't be able to plug two bs1363 into a two-gang box.