Of course this happened at my local mall

Of course this happened at my local mall
iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/17/11/02/thieves-grab-over-300-iphone-x-units-off-delivery-truck-in-san-francisco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdhzPLQhWa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck they plan on doing with them? They will be bricks in no time.

Sell them to clueless poorfags

>san francisco

yo fault

Clueless iPhone fanboys won't check if they get a "good deal" on a new iPhone X without having to wait.

webm related is why

with the home button adapter it's possible to unlock them. gg aplol

Why do they bother with this ID business where you have Jamal running around asking people how to unlock their "brother's" phone when they fuck up so much in these departments

Hold the fucking phone

The home button adapter actually exists?

000000 never works
000080 works

really makes you think

They can still blacklist the phones respective IMEIs so they can't connect to any cellular network

>hold the fucking phone

heh heh

anybody else wonder

1. how did they unlock the truck

2. how did they know that truck contained the iphones, when it would be there, etc.

3. why did the driver leave a truck with over $300,000 in merchandise unattended? isn't there a point where we get to armored truck territory?

I'm not sure I get it.
It's just someone entering a password wrong twice.

This

When the jailbrakes come out they'll be able to spoof the IMEIs anyway.

The smarter ones sell it to any unscrupulous shop that sells the phone for parts.

Inside job? Sounds like organized crime so possibly Russian mob/ Chinese related too.

>armored truck
Just ride shotgun.

It was probably just a fucking UPS van.

This
What the hell

Also, how the fuck are 300 phones worth $370,000?
The phones may be sold for $370.000/300 but that's not the value lost for Apple at all.

He unlocks it without password.

nope, look again. both are wrong

the screen glitches, he presses the home button, and that unlocks it

Now that the iphones are on par with Android security wise, will they adjust their prices accordingly?

>The phones may be sold for $370.000/300 but that's not the value lost for Apple at all.
That's what their market value was so that's their value.
You're not hung up on some company who sells a DVD and a book in a cardboard box and charges you $300 for it, are you? If you are just be glad Microsoft doesn't do that any more.

If that truck was insured there's no way the pay out would be ~$1200 a piece. Those units are only worth that much in an Apple store. Those units are actually more like $250-300 to produce and that's the actual loss for Apple.

I want to fuck the one on the left

It's fake news lads.

>Those units are actually more like $250-300 to produce
You mean in raw materials or do you factor in the support costs?

It was samsung trying to get some decent screens.

youtu.be/ZdhzPLQhWa0
Applel shills BTFO'd

Hi Sup Forums. I found 300 iPhones but they all have the iCloud lockscreen. Is there someway to bypass iCloud so I can return them to their owner?