Can't set up League of Legend on Linux

>can't set up League of Legend on Linux
>have to use Windows because of that

fuck!!!! This game is the only reason I use this piece of shit operating system!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflinux/comments/5ukgur/a_revised_guide_for_installing_league_of_legends/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=leagueoflinux
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10436
github.com/GloriousEggroll/leagueoflegends-linux/blob/master/install.sh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>play shit game
>have to use shit operating system
gee

play dota instead

stop playing shitty games

>playing ASSFAGGOTS
>2017

wew

Play HoN or Dota instead.
Both have native linux

>Play HoN or Dota instead.
those games are thrash. even tho I could play Dota but it runs lke shit on intel hd graphics

Dota is trash? It's literally the og of online vidya.

>reddit.com/r/leagueoflinux/comments/5ukgur/a_revised_guide_for_installing_league_of_legends/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=leagueoflinux

Here you dipshit, just dont expect spectacular performance unless you have a semi decent gpu and cpu.
t. playing on gnu/linux for a year now.

I haven't played HoN in a while, but it used to be a lot better than LoL.

this

If dota is trash, LoL is nuclear waste.

now fuck off my board

>tfw have to keep windows installed because can't play hearthstone on GNU/Linux

>This SHIT game is the only reason I use this piece of shit operating system!
ftfy

>playing Lol
>$__CURRENT_YEAR
loving
every
laugh

Why do people use Linux for non work/programming/illegal related purposes? Is it all about >muh terminal?

Seriously Windows keys are $5 each and you don't have to find obscure workarounds for every task you want to accomplish.

>tfw can't set up Age of Empires 2 HD on linux with steam overlay

windows is nonfree software

>back then
>blizz developed a gnu+linux wow client but never released it because nobody used linux back then
>now a lot of people use it... but barely anyone plays wow, so it doesn't worth developing it for linux
>memewatch doesn't even have an OSX client, below 0% chance of porting it to linux, considering that cheating would be much much easier on an OS like gnu/Linux where you can fuck with almost everything

mate, LoL is low poly cartoon shit. Just run it in a windows VM.

>plays League of cucks
>plays
Thanks god you are back to windows, Linux is an OS for people who actually work with their computes

I was never able to get it to work either. It was easier to just have my 3 pc's, each with a different OS so I can explore. Might be better for you to pick up a cheap IBM

>og of online vidya
that would be bunker defense or turret defense for starcraft: brood war. but youre close

>can't make one if the most Wine friendly titles work
Maybe you should just buy a Mac. I hear they're easy for normies.

>can't set up League of Legend on Linux
Same, but just used some russian made one what I found on lol forum.

>rated platinum (highest) in wine appdb
>"can't set up"
sounds like a personal problem

Who /ahrimain/ here?

have you tried lutris?

Gz you're a brainlet

/masteryi/

>playing league of legends in 2017
what the fuck get off this board

>tfw osrs has Debian package
>tfw I 3 ticked installed Ubuntu

Too easily countered desu

Reported

It has a platinum (which is the highest) rating on Wine though:
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10436
And Wine is focusing on Direct3D support.

OP is truly a fucking retard

PCI passthrough has been a thing for years

If he can't get a platinum Wine title to run I'd doubt he would be capable of PCI passthrough.

OP obviously can't follow a guide so it doesn't matter what it is

I did try LoL on wine on intel integrated laptop. It worked, but for some reason you can't use gallium nine on intel graphics

it doesn't need a guide, "platinum" means it just werks

the official intel driver, while foss, doesn't use gallium like most other foss graphics drivers on linux, and nine is a gallium feature
you could try "ilo", and alternative intel driver which does use gallium, though i've only just looked it up now, it's not maintained anymore, so i don't know if that's worth trying
have you at least tried csmt? it can help with wine's d3d>ogl performance (any driver)

tfw elite dangerous dont run on linux but they ported it to ps4. tfw i have no face

hmm, i can see now why ilo was dropped
intel's driver now supports vulkan, and there's an effort to make a d3d9-over-vulkan library, which would probably be as effective as gallium nine

League of legends is a game for brainlet cucks don't have the skills to play a fully featured RTS game and neither do they have the reaction/quick thinking skills to play a fast game like Reflex/Quake live

It's an abomination just like its userbase

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>fuck!!!! This game is the only reason I use this piece of shit operating system!

That's not true at all. Go ahead and install Linux and you'll find 40 other things that are dealbreakers for you.

It's just Brazilians left. Unplayable outside of highest mmr because it's just BRs leaving and shouting monkey speak to each other. F2P games were a mistake.

Why do Brazilian monkeys enjoy that game so much?

W I N E
I
N
E

works for me bro
sudo pip3 install league_of_legends

>>can't set up League of Legend on Linux
works for me senpai

github.com/GloriousEggroll/leagueoflegends-linux/blob/master/install.sh

Brazilians or latam people? i dont think hon is popular in brazil

/thread

kek
>playing any kind of video game

macOS supports it. :^)

wow
you're so grown up and mature, user
saguga

Meripuu is that you?

m-maybe

Play stupid games
Win stupid prices.

I know, right? Kinda wish these kiddos would just grow up and get a real hobby for adults, like desktop ricing or anime.

Hello, Gentoo user!

Long time no see. I haven't seen your shitposts on lolg because I don't go there anymore--shit community, desu.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, systemd/GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, systemd plus GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning systemd/GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs and the systemd init system, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX and Pöttering.
Many computer users run a modified version of the systemd/GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of systemd/GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the systemd/GNU system, developed by the GNU Project andPöttering. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the systemd/GNU operating system: the whole system is basically systemd and GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of systemd/GNU/Linux.

Stop playing shit games.

Why the fuck don't you wine it or set up a virtual machine in linux..??

That's not Counter Strike.

pls into calling me meriipu :c