Can anyone explain the divide between Android and iOS users?

Can anyone explain the divide between Android and iOS users?

Sup Forums told me Android was the smart choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQEEJ57Gsow
youtube.com/watch?v=vfcfckILNHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to do your own research, make your own requirements and pick the phone that suits your own needs best. If you pick a phone just because some one else told you so it will suck no matter what.

If you want a working facebook remote you get an iphone. If you want a PC in your pocket you buy android.

Ignore this because you need to do your own god damn thinking.

>rich people have more money to waste on shiny, locked-down toys
really makes you think

>phones with a price range of $10 to $1000 is more common among poor people than a phone costing $1000
who would have thought

iOS is for dumb normies
People who get locked android phones are even bigger dumb normies
Real intelligent people get unlocked bootloader android phones and customize everything from the ROM, kernel, to what processes you have running at all times.

You can safely remove the word "poor". I know this is a tasty meme but we all know the lower class tries hardest to get the socially favorable expensive phone.

Buy the iPhone if you are:
-a gril
-a nigger
-an autist who wants to reconnect with society
-old
-genuinely believe the iphone is the best choice

This.
If you are a brainlet or lazy or poor to even afford a thinkpad, you use bloated android.

This is all over windows/mac vs linux users.

The only Sup Forums approved phone is one with FOSS ROM support. Although not technically a necessity, an Android phone has the biggest change of having this so an Android phone is a good place to start to a nice smartphone experience.

>I'm a richfag
>Still use Android

Fuck it.

T. Itoddler

>le fanboy wars XDDDD
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

ive only ever had android phones, i have no idea how to even use an iphone. I would get a 5c or a 6 or anything with a headphone jack, however i believe apple would fuck me over with the next software update.

All that image is saying is that rich people don't think about things because they have so much money so they just throw it at whatever's publicly perceived to be the most popular or the "best," even if it's not true, simply because the cost doesn't matter to them.
Also, android phones come in all sorts of qualities from chinkphones to flagships, so anybody generalizing that hard about android phones is actually retarded.

That’s funny, what I get from the OP (nice job fully sourcing it by the way), is that low IQ poorfags buy Androids, and people who are smart and rich get iPhones.

I just did a cursory google search myself, and it turns out iPhone users are more likely to be CEOs, business managers, degree holders, masters graduates etc.

So why are you lying to the users of Sup Forums?

Both are shit.

>blue usb
>no blue on it

Reeeee

objectively?

apple boys think that because they pay twice as much as an android phone with the same characteristics that this makes them better

androis users actually know a thing of two about what they are talking about since they actually care about their freedom

to put it in a way that people will understand
ijustine aryan girl literally a product placement that doesnt know shit about technology

sassibob down to earth girl that knows what is the best OS and programs to use and doesnt stick your ass into any OS

See
You can’t explain away research with your shitpost.

indeed i was shitposting but every single thing i said is true

apple fags defend a phone that android has its features for years and years and label it as INNOVATION

android fags makes fun of idiots like this because at the end of the day you can flip google and remove everything related to it while you cant really flip apple that they force each one of those idiots to do ANYTHING via their SERVERS

gee, I wonder why so many iphone fag falling for trick
youtube.com/watch?v=MQEEJ57Gsow

who can compete with the goddess?youtube.com/watch?v=vfcfckILNHo

I'll take the bait image cause I got nothing better to do

You can change the homescreen to whatever you want
You can change the emojis to whatever you want
You can change the keyboard to whatever you want
And what the fuck kind of normie uses Snapchat and even worse takes fucking selfies

>my subjective opinion is true compared to researched fact

Lmao you never learned how the truth works did you pajeet

objective facts becomes subjectives when you talk with apple fags

>it doesn’t enhance anything
>after boot loader unlocking/rooting your device and compromising its security.
>iOS has had changeable keyboards for ages
>WAAAA MILLIONS OF PEOPLE USE SOMETHING I DONT THAT MEANS THEYRE DUMB NORMIES REEEE

>It increases the practicality of your device by making the home screen suit your own needs
>playing the security card when you've already given up your security to the Apple botnet
>so has Android, that's why I responded about it to that image
>posting pictures of yourself for your friends to comment on isn't something a narcissistic normie would do for popularity

>what the fuck kind of normie uses Snapchat and even worse takes fucking selfies
umm...every normie? That's really the only ammunition iPhone normies have against Android, and they act as if that's the end-all of owning a phone. To be honest, it's actually really annoying considering that not everyone uses snapchat.

But the thing is android still has Snapchat, they're just complaining of the lack of "quality selfies" in Snapchat pictures from android users, so it's even more retarded

>increases practicality
No it doesn’t. The people that are in home screen threads and custom launcher just want to rice their shit and hide it behind gestures and menus. Whereas on an iOS device, all your apps are immediately accessible with just a swipe or a tap. No menus needed.

>Apple botnet
Oh sorry, what’s Google’s biggest market? Advertising. User data collection. Come back to me when you can disable all tracking without flashing. Come back to me when you can view edit and delete system logs without root. Protip, you can’t. iOS has built in options for disabling all user feedback and tracking without mods. Unlike your poojeet device.
>it was an irrelevant point to make. The point in the image was to show its ugly.
>I’m an ugly autist and no one likes me so I will rip on it

>iOS has built in options for disabling all user feedback and tracking without mods
shill confirmed

>shill confirmed
>this is a googleable fact

Fucking retard.

You can even turn it off on betas, unlike poodroid.

hey dad, my phone broke, can i borrow your iphone X when me and the girls go out tonight?

can't always expect a normie to have completely logical reasoning

>pretending that iPhone users don't complain all the time about green bubbles, purposely provoking Android users

>andrones are so sensitive about their poordroids they get baited every time.

> not even mentioning PureOS (Librem 5)

Rich peoples are stupid

>implying I use Google apps at all

>I sacrifice features for autism

>iPhone users are so petty about their iDevices they go out of their way to avoid talking to people with Androids

>rich people have lots of money because they r dum

>xd enjoy being cucked by google!!!
>um I don't use google
>UUHH Y-YEAH THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE AUTISM

Why are you pretending you are sacrificing features for “freedom”?

Why do all of you GNUtards pretend it?

>I invite homeless people to champagne parties

bro you were literally just complaining about Google's data collection in your other reply and now that I said I don't use their """services""" you're saying I'm autistic

>complained
No I pointed out facts
>saying I’m autistic
Anyone who goes out of their way to purposely nerf their devices functionality because of some perceived notion of “freedom” or to look good on an online forum is autistic by definition. Everything has to be in order, in your own little way, otherwise it’s “bad”.

I have an equally usable alternative to every Google app that I need, I'm not "nerfing" my device's functionality in any way.

I like how you had to use the word “usable”, meaning barely functional.

>the state of pajeet

*gasp* you say that rich people buy shit that's perceived as a status symbol!? What's next - LAMBORGHINI OWNERS AREN'T HOMELESS!??!?!???

Fuck's sake this thread is retarded, sage you morons.

t. Brainlet

>Using an app made by people who punish other developers for making a better version of it