>>>/edc/ - Everyday Carry Thread

No /edc/ thread?
Come on pussies, show me your every-day carry gear.

>adapters

>inb4 guns and knives

What does everyday autism have to do with technology?

your mom's pussy

Why would you carry shure in-ears and shitty apple ones?

Are you Pepsi from /out/?

>3 dongles
classic applefag. if you had an iPhone that number would be double

bump

Why do you think I belong to your favorite board, lad?
There is nothing gay in using apple products.

>There is nothing gay in using apple products.

Is that supposed to be an argument?
If you're poor you should get poodroid phone instead. Simple as that

>Carrying an entire bag of adapters just to enable everyday functionality

Is that a mac book air? Also what shure headphones are you using?

benis :DDDD

well, your shitty attempt of trolling doesn't mean anything so far.

>look mom! MEMEZ! XD

>has to carry all those dongles around

pic related

What is this big bag in the middle?

nice i have the same phone but with rosewood back

>the state of mactoddlers

why don't you just carry one adapter instead of 3 dongles?

MACTODDLERS

DONGLED
O
N
G
L
E
D

AGAIN

>dat trackpad tho
It's fucking huge, is it real or photoshopped?

spotted the poorfag who mistakes 3rd gen macs for 4th gen

id say kill yourself but you probably cant afford it

>this thread popping up more often.

Ok.

why so much wifi equipment? Ever heard of smartphones with wifi?

>smartphones with wifi

Yeah, im taking a picture with one.

This, an Note5 and a Res jansport javelina

LOL

see

Seriously, how old are you? If older than 12, please consider suicide.

25, macfag

Those fucking adapters.
No wonder only MacFags use shittt Thunderbird ports.

>tfw I'd probably get detained if anyone knew i was carrying one of the most useful tools in existence
>feelsbadman.jpg
>also carry op2
wew you travel light, nice phone

real trackpad, if they're making them that large they should at least use wacom technology would actually be a nice feature to be able to use a wacom pen on a trackpad that size

>using the trackpad

medkit

Basically just pic related with a flash drive and, chargers, and some cheap ear buds in a backpack. The ThinkPad has Libreboot installed and it's running Fedora 26. The Nexus 5 has Lineage OS without Google apps.

how do you connect the yagi antenna to your laptop ?

lol dongle cuck

It is un-g to take down your notes and reminders on a pad and pen instead of your phone?

Is the notebook a Moleskine?

wish i had a gr

media player is zune hd32gb camera is fuji x100f

Where do you go that you can still develop film?
I like film more than digital but I don't know if I'll be able to support it.

It looks like it
I have the smaller version and I love it so far. The cover is peeling on the corners a bit but I'll end up gluing those back.

I work at a photo lab so I do it at work

there's still quite a lot of photo labs across the country and I believe costco will do it still

Nice, You guys look like you get work done.

is lineage os worth it?

What phone is that?

I have an S6 Edge and a Thinkpad x260.

Yes, I'd say so, at least for me. That's like asking if GNU/Linux is worth installing on an average laptop. Obviously you're still going to have a non-free BIOS and sometimes a non-free wireless card but pretty much everything else is FOSS. Lineage OS is the same thing.

Instead of signature, regal stamp for formal paperworks.

it's where he keeps his virginity safely stored

will it mess up normie apps like banks, duo, venmo and stuff? those three with Sup Forums and news are all i really need tbqh

why did he not just fuck her and get rid of the gay apple products

why do you need 5 webcams

pokemon cards

Yeah, it probably will mess them up. You could always look into microG or whatever it's called as a compatibility layer for things that require Google botnet services. I use my phone only for calls, texts, emails, chan browsing, music, and reading articles so I can't say for sure how those things would work.

what wallet?

got your /pmp/

very nice /pmp/ my g

test

>transparent se215
Any signs of discoloration? I am about to get a pair and can't decide on the color

>buying shiny turds on credit makes you rich
That's not how it works Tyrone

>drummer
>lives in nyc

are you me?

Saddleback front pocket ID wallet

Three for face, various angles. One for ass. One for inserting into ass.

Hey, I'm looking at getting a film P&S and was looking that that Olympus or a Yaschica. I know those are a little pricy, anything cheaper that's still pretty good? Something relatively compact is the goal, I wish I could afford a T3

you could try to find a ricoh r1, a contax tvs (if you'd be ok with a zoom), a nikon l35af (if you're ok with nearly garbage), olympus quick shooter, konica big mini series, any of the olympus xa series if you're lucky, canon mc, maybe some type of fuji if you're lucky like a klasse, and the mju-i

Try not to prioritize image quality because honestly any cheapo SLR with a decent 35mm will destroy the compacts in image quality whereas a compact will be a good balance of features all in a tiny size

There's crazy hype for film compacts right now so they're all expensive and not worth it unless you get lucky and find one at a thrift. It's rough to tell someone to be patient and wait for one while it seems like they're selling like crazy but that'd probably be your best option. I used to pick up konica big minis for 40 bucks and now im seeing them upwards of 150, it's ridiculous

Thanks for the advice. Currently have an X100S and an Olympus OMD-10 w/ Olympus 25 1.8 but wanted to try out film and not just film simulation modes / post. I guess the cheapest entry into film would be like a K1000 but I've really grown to like P&S camera's more.

you're already pretty much set then desu

I've completely stopped using all my compacts since I got my x100f, it's completely replaced them in this role

You'd probably have fun with a compact if you like shooting with the x100 as well so my main advice would to just be patient and keep your eyes peeled for some cheap p/s that you can use and abuse

tp link 722n. I left it in the bag, and forgot about it.

Yep I get things done.
>WAT
/o/ related. What vehicle do you drive?