/eire/

Do you remember the fun as had in the showers ted? Edition.

No brits allowed sub edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/condemnation-as-prominent-loyalist-john-boreland-gunned-down-in-belfast-street-34946728.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UfPrQqbikb4
youtube.com/watch?v=4SGDHfcZVOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas the Taigs lads

hello

UDA guy shot top of my street last night heard the gunshots and all and I can hear police dogs barking right this second

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/condemnation-as-prominent-loyalist-john-boreland-gunned-down-in-belfast-street-34946728.html

Trying to read the Koran but it's really repetitive

>inb4 some american with "irish blood"

Are Wrighty

Fighting among themselves haha why are they killing each other

That fucking your man/micked swiss American cunt is 10x worse than any hurritage lad

fued that has been going on for a while, theres been cars burnt out in my area of well known paras and attempted shootings nearly every month. just like how the PIRA and IRA split but more violent

its kicking off and theres something happening with the uvf

Tá áthas an domhain orm faoi sin. Is fuath liom gach lucht tacaíochta na ndílseoirí.

What shall I have for breakfast lads?

What are they feuding about

cant tell you that now

bha e air a dhreuchd a leigeil dheth

Gàidhlig?

belching really loudly with the window wide open

Tis

I could only make out you used the past tense of the copula, e, and air.

Is Irish language still spoken ?

youtube.com/watch?v=UfPrQqbikb4

Priests don't become gays

Gays become priests

There's a homosexual conspiracy going on in the church I'm close to uncovering.

> I am so smawty, I will post pseudo-kz anthem from some retarded comedy. Look, mum, I'm trolling on Sup Forums!

Don't mind him. Yes it is still spoken and taught in schools.

Relax, wasn't trying to troll you

to Kazakhstanis feel negatively about Borat?

We feel neutrally about Borat because it's comedy. I feel RAEG because I'm tired of seeing stale Borat memes over and over again.

alright, i guess i can understand that

What's it like to live there

Are you white?

What's your job

fuck boys tis roasting outside

>What's it like to live there
Like in Russia, but a little worse

>Are you white?
Depends on whether or not you consider the Russians white.

>What's your job
No job, 18yo, go to uni in Russia soon.

Just cloudy here

what are you studying

Lil overcast here

Math. Basically it's just some parts of advanced pure math + computer science, because any mathematician has to be a programmer nowadays. Hopefully I will be able to get a job in the US or some Commonwealth country later on.

I'm a bitter man

Who here /illustrious/?

me

>I feel RAEG because I'm tired of seeing stale Borat memes over and over again.
Now you know why we don't laugh at potato jokes.

/brit/ is the real /eire/

then fuck off back there jackeen

you post there every night without your trip

alri

He posts in /cum/ 24/7, please take him back

no maybe for half an hour twice a week, usually at 4 am yank time when /cum/ is dead

yeah there's only a certain amount of times you can hear about one lad raping little boys before it gets boring

anyone from cork?

no, absolutely nobody

where is he?

I want to marry Jaggy!!!!

Tonight I done 30 push ups and 30 situps for her!!

How many did you do for your future gf, /eire/?

>her

""""""""lithuanian""""""""""

Most people who are older than 25-30 can speak Russian to some extent. Also people can study Russian as a second foreign language after English in school.

he moved to ireland around age 5-6
and hes about 20 i believe

work up to 50
anymore than 50 is pointless

50 situps is easy
never gotten past 35 pushups though

which reminds me, time for pushups today, lads

did 35 today, same as yesterday

You kill every thread.

maybe you should unkill it instead of whinging about it

A free-stater pro-treaty blueshirt Cumann na nGaedheal member professor and corporatist was teaching a class on Michael Collins, a known big fella.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Collins and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than the heroes of 1916!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, anti-treaty IRA champion who had fought in 10 different flying columns and understood the necessity of physical force republicanism and fully supported all military decisions made by De Valera stood up and held up a treaty.

"What does this treaty give us?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite West Britishly and smugly replied "the freedom to achieve freedom, you stupid Irregular"

"Wrong. It’s been 1 year since Lloyd-George created it. If it gave us this freedom and constitutional nationalism, as you say, is real… then Ireland should be a republic now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Celtic Twilight. He stormed out of the room crying those free-stater crocodile tears. The same tears free-staters cry for the "casualties of war" (which could never make a republic not a worthy cause) when they jealously try to claw justly earned glory from the deserving De Valera. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had voted against the treaty and become more than a swaddler traitor professor. He wished so much that he had an anti-treaty IRA squad to summarily execute him and spare embarrassment, but he himself had fought against them!

ello lads

just found out because of my grandfather i can become a republican, or a british citizen. Which do you guys recommend?

are they exclusive?
I got a meme citizenship through my father-grandfather-great grandfather but its for the Republic only, not the EU or UK.

Not sure if i can have triple citizenship Can, UK, Ireland.

How is it possible that you're not a citizen of the EU? Doesn't your passport say "Eire, Ireland, European Union" on it?

barely
more people speak Welsh

really strange because if the Government wanted to they could easily have the next generation come up with loads of Gaelic speakers.
it happened in Wales, and in Quebec with French in the 60s

get both
no
he is an EU citizen if hes an irish citizen hes just stupid

no your citizenship is only what is inherited, Ireland wasn't in the EU then (it didn't exist) so I only get the Republican citizenship.

>and in quebec in the 60s

are you retarded? Francophones always spoke french, since they arrived in new france. maybe you're referring to new immigrants being forced into the french school system?

Can i have 3 passports? I'd feel like a motherfucking spy
Darn I think my grandfather was born in 1916 or something

no I'm definitely not
I still need my Canadian passport to travel in the EU.

learn Quebec history
my grandparents grew up there in the 40-50s and everyone spoke english they said. only with the velvet revolution and the rise of the Bloc did they start really being anal about french, prior to that there were anglos everywhere, after they all had to learn french.

so now you have people with last names like Johnson or Cooper who were raised speaking french.

yeah you can have 3 passports
if i got a swiss passport and became an american citizen in 2 years i could get 3 passports too
every irish citizen is an EU citizen. no exceptions

Im an anglo quebecer you mong. The only areas that were historically anglo were the west end of montreal (west of St. Laurent blvd) the Eastern Townships, the Cote-Nord, Ottawa river valley and some isolated parts of Gaspe.

The real reason french speaking increased was because of 1. Anglo flight 2. All new immigrants learned french elusively and most immigrants were from the francophonie anyway.

noice

lads I want to go to uni in a foreign country, what countries are good? Thinking of going to the Netherlands

ive heard you only need to go as far as trinity college to hear french being spoken, is that true?

I have a class E citizenship, my great grandfather left before the EU was created and therefore only was a citizen of the Republic. I've been to Europe but I don't have free movement and need my Canadian passport at every border.

any anglo country has good unis
go to Spain if you want fun.

Reminder that Ireland used to be covered in rainforest

they were from Gaspe
and either way its an example of a language going from being on the regress to being strong again.

even more with Welsh, especially considering they aren't a country.
my gran speaks some Gaelic because her mum taught her.

Just want a cheeky cry and a wank lads honestly
not even a cheeky pint anymore

The french did carry out ethnic cleansing of the rural areas of quebec by settlement but those popuations were insignificant and in the tens of thousands... Quebec has always been primarily francophone

Trinners? Irishfag?

watch something sad
youtube.com/watch?v=4SGDHfcZVOg

Just back from the pub. What's craicing lads?

ill crack your skull in a minute now you russian fuck

The only thing your cracking is your knuckles after a wank, ya ponce.

jokes on you i cant crack my knuckles

*cracks open your butthole*
*gets in*

>See the thumbnail on the front page

kinda looks like ted cruz

DON'T