Vanned

Am I about to get v& Sup Forums? I don't wanna go to federal prison.

PAID
V
P
N

Move to a first world country

y dont u use vpn?

They always catch me in the rare instance I have my VPN turned off or in the process of hopping VPN servers.

I'm gonna turn on network lock now though, fuck them hollywood pedofags.

This

>impractical jokers

You deserve to get v& you sad excuse for a human

I dont have this issue

You deserve to have your internet shut off if you were torrenting Impractical Jokers
Might as well have been downloading /mlp/, shit is just as cringy

Jesus America

Africa doesnt have this issue

>file type: p2p

>Impractical Jokers.

Hah, not so funny now, is it asshole?

soooo...is it the 4th or 5th time, retards put fourth first then fifth....not very professional, you sure this is legit user?

Kill yourself, it's the only way out.

Americans as a people are (more or less) resistant to government tyranny, so why are they so happy to let corporations shit all over them? What's the thought process?

Yeah it's legit, ATT is just full of incompetent niggers.

You watch impractical jokers but don't want to admit it.

I download gazillions of content and literally the only ones that ever get flagged are impractical jokers torrents.

How does this make sense?

That's not how hanging works.

What part of that is difficult to understand?

Why won't you use forced torrent encryption for the entire stream?

>land of the cucked

>American """freedom"""
Lmao @ burgers

>using someone else's property

You deserve whatever you get

I guess that's what life is really like in The United States of America™ I seriously thought it was a meme. Why don't you just move to a real country?

>downloading from public trackers and then seeding the files
Shiggydiggydoo

Because that's not how it works you fucking retard. Comcast and TWC are constantly scraping for content they own and identifying IP addresses connected to all the trackers. They forward abuse notices to the ISPs. Some of those ISPs are paid to forward notices directly to customers. TruTV is owned by TBS, which is owned by Time Warner. Figure it out.

KEKMERICA!

I don't have this problem.

t. yuropoor

>using a VPN
never used a VPN, only have gotten a single warning ever

Answer his question and don't be a dick

>be american
>get raped by jamal for torrenting jewish content

Reminder that the two major ISPs in the USA literally own the majority of the entertainment industry.

Why is this allowed?

Been pirating with the same ISP for two decades now.
Never even gotten a warning. No surprise though, they don't care.

it's basically an agreement to stop pirating shit (if you are), but signing it can't be used against you in court as an admission of guilt

just american things

make sure to send adrian a box with a turd in it OP

Lobby groups payed for by corporations or by billionaires gaming the systems.

Politicians bought and payed for. Look at the FCC.

They should rename the show Unfunny Midlife-Crisis
Or maybe "Guys with ED"

here in germany it's even worse bc you are actually fined

When you redact something, extend it beyond the edges of the characters. A large fragment of your identity is available to anyone with the patience to analyze the exposed bits carefully.

If you lived in Brazil that wouldn't have happened.

"Agree to cease" also implies that you were doing the thing (otherwise you wouldn't have to "cease"), so it does imply admission of guilt?
I guess it's just a bad way of phrasing what said

nah they don't do shit. just like 'next'/ 'accept' on whatever form they have

>Americans as a people are (more or less) resistant to government tyranny
Bitch please, we are being played. Most people are just too dumb to notice.

>Leatherland
FUCK YOU

>tfw canadian rogers customer
>been pirating since I was 12
>never had one notice in 7 years
stay cucked

>mfw live in the UK where the harshest penalty for torrenting is a strongly worded letter

ISPs are based too, they update court ordered block lists every few months so they're completely irrelevant.

You are not enough to drink, therefore not old enough to browse Sup Forums. Maybe /r/eddit fits you better.

Agree to cease does not imply admission of guilt since it qualifies it with any
For instance, if they said you agree to cease this infringing conduct, that would imply admission of guilt.

That was a genuine question

>using american drinking age in canada

TW and TWC/Charter are completely different.

ISP's don't care if you torrent desu. It's that they need to set up these type of education things so they aren't held liable by the media industry.

Copyright infringement is illegal in literally every country in the world.

Use a paid VPN that allows torrents and doesn't keep logs(i personally use and recommend privateinternetaccess.com). Enable "connect to VPN on startup" and enable "Internet kill switch"(disconnects your Internet if the VPN disconnects).

Fuck giving money to (((hollywood)))

because everyone in america thinks they can be a billionaire.

>5 notices
>only have to complete some stupid course

be thankful you spoiled faggot, if you got caught doing this shit in the early 2000s, you would get your ass sued on the first infringement and at best you would have to pay a 4 figure settlement.

Go live somewhere else that's not a police state

>no reddit behaviour
>no rules violated
>"hurr go to reddit"

How are corporations "shitting" all over everybody? If you torrent intellectual property without permission you are not only downloading but distributing which is highly illegal.

>Live in a country that calls itself "the land of the free" and "the home of the brave" in it's own national anthem
>Get stuff like this in the mail

Time to re-write the lyrics? Canada's national anthem may be worth looking into as you could easily modify that from being a shill for your country to being a shill to corporate interests.

>acknowledging a territory with 500 people, 300 "people of color", 80000 bears and the gayest president in the history of mankind as a country

>not using a seedbox
>said seedbox doesn't put weekly dead drops of encrypted pendrives several hundred miles from your position and send you the GPS coordinates encrypted with PGP
Shiggidy

>commit crime
>pay penalty
>buh buh muh freedom to be a criminal

Still better that whatever shit country you're from where your government literally mandates ISP's to block sites like TPB and will also jail you for calling someone a nigger.

>make a copy of a collection of ones and zeroes
>"crime"

Right... Also, guess again on the blocking of Pirate Bay because out government tried blocking sites over a decade ago, realised it didn't work, stopped and hasn't tried to do it since.

But still, saying that you "agree to cease *any*" implies that there has been *at least one*

I agree to cease any infringing conduct because I never infringed
You can agree to not do something you never did

>I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

I don't know any of that stuff I just take whatevers on the pirate bay

>Fuck giving money to (((hollywood)))

yet you still want their content...hmm. Says alot about your level of maturity.

Just throw the notice away OP. "Sorry, I never got it."

But you can't agree to CEASE something you never did
Anyway this is pointless

>Educational tutorial
>yfw AT&T makes reeducation camps for people who torrent movies

I got one of those when my VPN went down, it said the exact same thing with it being the fourth notice, even though they never sent any previous notices. When I went to the site they said they didn't have anything for me.

It's all just a bunch of acting like they are doing something about it to keep Hollywood off their financial asses.

>Hollywood off their financial asses
i thought the ISPs were owned by hollywood?

>Educational tutorial

That's lynching.

Canada doesn't have a president, dumb frogposter.

>This is your fourth alert
>since this is your fifth alert
Those retards dont even know what they're talking about

actually most of brazilians are white

You're close by, want to be friends OP?

>living in some shitty country when corporations have you by the balls

Get an article on torrentfreak, strike it big, take them to court with a gofundme backed legal team

Got one of those for a Judas priest album yesterday. Just pay it off and use a VPN.

At which point is the trace? The torrent site or your peer to peer connections in your torrent client?

>lurk public trackers
>even have some inside guys on privates
>dump all ips found in the swarm
>limit to people you can actually harass (USA)
>fire away

My ISP deletes all user records after 2 months, have never received any letter regarding copyright stuff. Life is good.

Also, consider moving to a first world country.

it is obviously the peers in the swarm.

My 50 year old dad just got one of these in the mail after torrenting a shitty movie. It was the very first thing he ever torrented after I showed him how. We live in Canada (and they use Bell)

Best part is my dad works for the local police department as a senior detective. I told him he's going to go to jail. He didn't think it was funny

New Zealand doesn't have this issue.

Was about to say that. Wasn't that fun having to pay 600€ for some shitty movie

This or free VPN in a VM or dedicated machine in dmz

stop bullshitting,

canadian ISPs send you a simple email and don't bother with sending out letter mail about this shit.

>vpn
>not a seedbox in europe

>canadian ISPs send you a simple email
Sorry, it was email. I remember him reading it at the kitchen table but it was off his phone.

kek

>Says fourth notice
>Later says 5th notice on same paper

So is OP a list or is ATT retarded?

Just tell them you'll use a different ISP nigget

I've fucked 20 girls and never used a condom. Not a single pregnancy yet!

Canada law is very liberal about this shit.

It specially states that the *max* fine for ALL infringements combined is 5K and that the fine will be proportional to the damages done (min $100)]

There hasnt been a single case of someone getting sued over this shit yet since its not worth anyone's time to go to court to win at very most 5K and potentially only end up getting a few hundred bucks.

There is some ongoing legal fight between Teksavvy and Voltage pictures(people who made hurt locker), its moving at a glacial pace and so far no individual person has been sued but for years Voltage has been trying to get the personal info of each person.