I suffering in east Ukraine

I suffering in east Ukraine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPniW3F5-lY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Grx5behEoV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what you get for sucking Western dik while the bear sleeps behind your house.

benis:ddd

looks like post apocalyptic world where nature has taken the "infrastructure" to herself.

How bad is it really?

Good

Very. Plz adopt

Reported to FSB.

looks comfy desu

Some places are ok

yu're beri unpatriotic dats not fun glori for yukrane traitor

>country exists for proabaly 3 billion years
>raped and rebuild multiple times allowing for multiple iterations of civilization attempts
>still shit

How does this happen?

Also, it's your fault you chose to become an Eurocuck rather than a Putin's Blessed Son.

>ukraine

no such thing

no wonder you suck dick to come here

We used to host a Chernobyl-neighbourhood adolescent in summer for few years (sea and the like is beneficial, someone say)
Sadly I don't really have anything pretty to say... one of the adolescent was once a little girl and she tried to steal some stuff before coming back to her country
Five years (or so) later we discovered she practically turned into a whore

In university there was a half-ukrainian half-russian 30 yo-something female student
Pretty gross with bad hygiene and heavy, heavy smoker. Like, she barely could survive without lightning a fucking cigarette every time she could.

That's all I know of ukraine (besides those poor girls who migrate to the west to prostitute and those babushkas who try to migrate to the west and become caregivers for the elders)

All that business going on and you people are poor?

>Ukraine

How are your countrymen towards foreigners? My college is offering a chance to go to either Ukraine or Poland next year and I am thinking about going.

>I don't know if it's better to go to Ukraine or to Poland

mmmh what a hard choice. Are you fucking kidding?

yes ;_; workers have a small salary
all the money taken oligarchs
Western Ukraine are ok. They have a tourist places and they are well disposed towards foreigners. Eastern Ukraine only if you want to see a stalker irl with gopniks instead of mutants

>Eastern Ukraine only if you want to see a stalker irl with gopniks instead of mutants

So what you're really saying is that I should visit Eastern Ukraine?

Why don't you move to UK or Germany then?
really makes me think

looks healthy and eco as fuck 2bh

>hes still in ukraine
so they rejected your worker card in Poland?

just do not go at night in unfamiliar places, and do not show your iPhone to bald guys in a tracksuit

youtube.com/watch?v=LPniW3F5-lY

I do not want to take your job at cleaning toilets business

Polish wages are not as high. There is a big chance of being cheated and not getting anything. Polish pretty ugly for russian-speaking, I do not want to learn it

>Polish wages are not that high
True but our capital has more money than your whole country

I worked in a hotel for some time and there were Ukrainian maids.

I am suffering in Eastern Romania as well. We share the same barren steppe, the same cockmongling behaviour towards the West; we share the same hellish heat (there were 40C in Kharkiv 3 weeks ago IIRC), we are both prone to drink alcohol.

It's the same desolated landscape that weaves our urban areas and the same poverty-stricken landscape that adorns our rural areas - the same thralls as 300 years ago inhabiting those petty houses - but with different faces. Our average countryman is a dull slave who toils on the minimum wage, with no intellectual resources to throw his shackles off. Only the hootch tends to his spiritual wounds, and in some cases the blows that he offers to his defenceless wife. The children are less, the birth rates are dropping, the technology is evolving but playing in dirt with smeared trousers is a thing which hasn't evolved at all. The children are the only ones who are happy in the commieblock neighbourhood.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Grx5behEoV4

This one is from your lands, to you, from the beautiful city of Kharkiv. Throw a glance over the modern concrete gulags or the desolated villages - it can be better.

nice meme
at least I don't live in Ukraine lmao

sorry for triggering panowie

Why are Poles so rude?

U
U
U