Why are French so gay and effeminate compared to the "macho" attitude of the Spaniards and Italians...

Why are French so gay and effeminate compared to the "macho" attitude of the Spaniards and Italians? Is the proof that they aren't really Latin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/12/151217_brasil_latinos_tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the guy on the left is a mexican...
spaniards and italians are effeminate on average.western european ones on average at least

From all latin countries, France was the most invaded by germanic people. That's why they are so unlatin.

cinco cinco cinco nueve dos nueve dos

MUH

Feels good

>the "macho" attitude of the Spaniards and Italians?
u fukken wot? xDDD

>Butthurtugal

Fernando Martinez is 100% Spaniard, Alberto.

>"macho attitude"

You're as gay as any french.

I'm not gay, monkey.

Kek, like clockwork

Says the brasilian transqueen

I prefer be a masculine gay rather than an effeminate gay.

>all brazilian transex are in france
Really makes you think

We've a shiton of Portuguese here, but Brazilians...?

Why are brazilians apes ?

Es que es exagerado, parece que están esperando un hilo sobre España todo el rato.

Yes, you are, cuck sandnigger.

France has some pretention to be a cultural heir of the 470 BC Athens, so an astonishing combination of military faggotry and aristocratic manly homosexuality

Qué se la va a hacer, es nuestro sino en Sup Forums el sufrir si obsesión.

Fun fact: Gaúchos (people from the southernmost state of Brazil) are called faggots here because when they sent their kids to study in France they would come back all effeminate.

Are you retarded?

it's true, Italians are loud, virile, hairy, the very definition of masculine.

>Least latin of the latin countries
>Most relevant
Hum... really makes you penser...

Fun fact : here in France when we hear about Brazil, we generally picture processions of trans prostitute boys dancing with feathers in their asses right next to slumholes

>zykaposter

LOLZ HAHAJSDHYS xd

Bien mémé, mes potes français

I am even starting to wonder, when do you find time to drink cachaça and play football (Germany 2014 never forget) with all these public celebrations of festive gayness?

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando

The guy on the right look like an italian not a french.

Me in the car
Place: ibiza

kek HAHA

Why are you guys always so buttblasted about us?
I really don't understand

I love u jean pierre..

Brazilians are butthurt of not being spanish and reminded as the corrupted offspring of Portugal

No you stupid bonobo

> being spanish
kek,tell them that

>has to make this into Brazil vs France even though the question is about France vs the rest of the Latin European nations

Stay mad, sissy French boy.

I swear they prefer Spain to Portugal. As in We Wuz Spanish immigrants too, not only Italians and Germans.

YOU are mad enough to make this kind of stupid thread.

Not really. France and the French language are some of the purest latin languages around today. Romanian has more Slavic influence and Portuguese has more Arab influence than French has Germanic Influence

They do not,trust me.They fucking dislike the spanish language and the latin america way of life

they are a big part of the Latin American way of life.

The guy on the right is too white to be Italian or French

They are more latino than Argentina or Chile

lol

>tfw no effeminate french bf

The original Italians were black. Cicero was a black man, Da Vinci was a black man, Augustus Caesar was a black man, Allesandro Volta was a black man, Enrico Fermi was a black man, Federico Faggin was also a black man.

chile and argentina are way more latino.Especially because they're both homogenously fucking browno.

Protip: absolutely nobody in France looks like the guy on the right. If you think he looks French, you have been brainwashed by the Anglos.

yes you're all blue eyes and blonde

We invented that stereotype on the right.
Would have been a string of onions instead of a scarf but yeah.

>

that's the definition of being a fucking monkey you stupid makaron xDDD

>Poor Little White Boy

So which of these characters looks most like the average French man and Woman? Clearly the one with the darkest skin

Someone should make a version of that for Italy

yes...hahahaha

Can confirm, most Brazilians dislike Spanish and tend to prefer Portugal to Spain (although many still go to Spain since it has better opportunities, but Spain isn't even a main choice for most people so whatever).

bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/12/151217_brasil_latinos_tg

>"Brazilian despises Latin identity, but wants regional leadership, says research"

We still like you Argentinians tho, you're like the only ones we feel some sort of connection in the whole continent.

You're so obsessed, it's sad

>this from America