Why are Finns genetic outliers?

Why are Finns genetic outliers?

Other urls found in this thread:

gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/611986
browser.1000genomes.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=5:33950616-33951616;v=rs35397;vdb=variation;vf=26069#102184_tablePanel
fi.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proud asian rapebabby here

Haplomemes don't mean shit.

Btw you're outliers, regardless of haplomemes, because you descend mostly from Siberian populations while Europeans on average are a more balanced mixture of Mediterraneans and Siberians.

You're just trying to associate WHGs with Sibirids to cope with the fact that you're a swarthy sub-human.

Whgs were swarthier than the average South Europeans, you insecure Finnish person.

Only in your deluded sub-human mind, Mario.

WHG was a swarthy subhuman

>inb4 according to who jews.com
>inb4 2 some random finshit insults and butthurt

>muttmany

According to every single study, WHG were dark skinned and haired, that's the definition of swarthy.

I don't get why you got offended by a simple fact, there's nothing bad on descending from Siberians.

Stay mad, Grzegorz. You'll never have the purest white genes in Europe.

seek medical help

Italians have more Near Eastern Arab admix than we have Siberian admix.

Don't you have toilets to plunge, Brzeczsyczycyzycyzkiewicz?

I'm in my own country, you stupid autistic fuck.

Irrelevant to autosomal DNA. R1a peaks in Central Asian Mongoloids as well.

No, not really, all my respect to Arabs but South west Asian (Arab, not Near Eastern) admixture peaks in Sicilian at 8% while Ancient North Eurasian (Proto Siberians) is around 18% in Finland I believe.

I don't know what you expected, to descend from Sumerians?

Finland is right next to Artic Russia

less talking more plunging Grzegorz

sup my fellow mongols?

Poles have about as much ANE as we do. Shooshoo

You're immune to facts.

You're a retard who thinks Poles are unmixed Indo-Europeans.
You wouldn't know much about facts. Finns are about as genetically Indo-European as Poles, not that it's a good thing.

And?

I've never said they didn't have Siberian ancestry.

Finland most likely has some additional source for Siberian blood, I doubt that's Sumerian if that's what you want to hear.

>Posting the fake image
The spanish red should be orange.

>Finland most likely has some additional source for Siberian blood
Not according to science, only according to your own biases and to soothe the festering inferiority complex you have due to looking like an Arab.

my best guess is that either arrived during the mongol invasions of Rus or they got pushed/transfered by the Ruskies there from North East Asia.

The Uralo-Sumeria theory is put forth by Parpola as a language migration from the eneolithic steppe to Mesopotamia. It's very theoretical but still within the realm of possibility.

>nly according to your own biases and to soothe the festering inferiority complex you have due to looking like an Arab.

I have a festering inferioty complex?

I hope you're not serious, you're the one who started throwing insults at me due to your own insecurity.

I'm trying to respond to you in an educate manner but it's really difficult considering your extremely childish behavior.

By the way from the PCA I've seen Fins have some 5% East Asian admixture, that probably is due to prehistoric migration of peoples from the east, not anything modern (Mongols.).

>By the way from the PCA I've seen Fins have some 5% East Asian admixture, that probably is due to prehistoric migration of peoples from the east
And? It's still less non-European admix than Italians and most European populations have.

I hope you're not suggesting that Fins are somewhat genetically close to the Sumerians.

Basque has some remote connection to some East Asian languages but the Basque people are one of the European ethnicities who are the most distant genetically from East Asian people.

Nah Mongols don't have it. It was probably brought to Europe by the people who introduced East Asian pottery around 5000 BC.

Sumerians had blue eyes, Eastern Finland has the highest concentration of blue eyed people on Earth.

Really makes you think

No I'm not suggesting it, IMO it would be at best a fraction of Sumerian heritage if there actually was a migration from there to Mesopotamia which was not related to Indo-Europeans.

You're as fucking retarded as the Polack

It depends on what you mean by European.

Greeks are the ones who defined the concept of Europe and they're surely not Fins.

If your own special concept of European is WHG then yes, you are more European, but that's not the common definition.

Australian doesn't mean only "native aboriginal" to most people, for instance.

This is not a competition, I'm simply answering your question, I would suggest basing your identity on something else other than being very pale or setting foot on a part of Europe first.

Reminder that 2pac was european

When OP includes that map you can be assured it's gonna be a completely retarded thread.

>IMO it would be at best a fraction of Sumerian heritage if there actually was a migration from there to Mesopotamia

That could be possible, but I don't know if Sumerian DNA has ever been studied and compared to other populations, if that is possible then we could know.

Any reliable study that states that?

I find the fact that Sumerians had mostly blue eyes difficult to believe, a few of them could have had them, it doesn't mean that everyone or the majority did.

And no, Sumerian sculptures with blue gems on their eyes is not a reliable study.

You mean when OP is an autistic shitposter

This too.

Are you that "WE WUZ EASTERN GERMANICS N SHIEEET" retard?
You have no fuckin clue about genetics. Stop embarassing yourself idiot.

rude

>And no, Sumerian sculptures with blue gems on their eyes is not a reliable study.
Why not? :^)

Are you fucking stupid like this finnshit? Or can't read at all?

This fucking retard literally spamms same pictures every time, posts the same insults and thinks Finns are Sumerians.

And you're just as retarded as him with your bullshit about being the 'Original White Aryan People'. Literally no difference.

Do Poles unironically think they're the most Aryan? Finns are the most Aryan people on Earth.

Blue eyes and Fair hair existed in Europe pre PIE.

White skin didn't.

Because it's a decoration, not an accurate depiction of the Iris.

Also most Sumerian sculptures had dark, black eyes.

Sorry Broflovski, you will never be Aryan.

Because we are the original White Europeans. The rest are more or less Europeans. Linguistically less, genetically even less less - compared to Finns.

White skin was spread first in Europe by a neolithic population from NW Anatolia and the Southern Balkans

>Analysis of the genome from Cova Bonica has made it possible to determine the appearance of these pioneer farmers, who had light skin and dark eyes and hair. This contrasts with previous Mesolithic hunters who, as the man from La Braña in León (Spain)—recovered in 2014 by the same research team—has demonstrated, had blue eyes and a darker skin than current Europeans. Both individuals are only separated by 600 years and 800 kilometers;

LOL

>according to this graph russkies are mixed slavic-finnish breed

>never noticed my mom from northern Russia has a finnish face and nose

>I actually inherited the finn-like big nose and never gave two shits about it

>tfw

That's exactly what I'm talking about here

gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/611986

*tfw picture missing fix

Finns are not Sumerians, but they descent from us.

Have you ever read what I said?

The article said they had light skin, but dark hair and eyes, this is just a further proof of how much you're unwillingly to discuss but just want to insult and boast about how pale you are.

Yes nigger.

Yet we are paler than Meds despite that claim

Really makes you think

The lexical parallels between Sumerian and Uralic thus open up not only completely new possibilities for the study of Sumerian, but also a chance to identify the original homeland of the Sumerians and date their arrival in Mesopotamia. In addition, they provide a medium through which it becomes possible to penetrate into the prehistory of the Finno-Ugric peoples with the help of very ancient linguistic data. Of course, it is clear that the relevant evidence must first pass the test of verification or falsification before any part of it can be generally accepted and exploited.

I am currently preparing an Internet version of the database in collaboration with the Department of General Linguistics of the University of Helsinki. This web version is planned to be interactive and will contain a search engine and a program to check the regularity of the sound changes involved in the comparisons. I heartily invite all sceptics to visit the site once it is ready and falsify as many of the comparisons as they can, and everybody else to look at the evidence, check it out, and contribute to it by constructive criticism and new data.

Putin too is Finnic iirc

Why do people say Aryan?
Indo-Iranian.
Even the most average Yank could

Most semi intelligent people can tell there's quite a distance between central Asia and that bit on the right of the Baltic praying lady that isn't Scandi.
Sort that shit out Ukko.

>Finns are not Sumerians, but they descent from us.

>Yet we are paler than Meds despite that claim

And? It might occur to you that "Meds" live in a much sunnier climate than Fins.

His mother is (was?) Vepsian.

What's wrong? Finns and finnic language is one of the oldest in the world.

You're wasting your time these guys don't know about the subject but still have strong opinions

Indo-europeans are the traitors, like you are.

Here's my personal opinion.

Southern Russians are mostly I2a.

Russians living between south and north like Moscow are mostly are mostly R1a.

Russians living in the north-western part of the country, particularily along the Petersburg-Novgorod-Murmansk line are more N group.

Russians are mixed slavic-finnish blood, especiall to the north.

Meds still retain their olive skin when abstaining from sunlight.

What's funny is that Fenni couldn't even create a bumfuck shithole and we know that from legit sources, not turanistworld.org.

Made me think

Of course. Slavs came in the ~1000 to the Finnic lands.

Holy fucking shit can all of you take a break and not be autistic for 5 (five) minutes? You're all white, why the fuck do you feel the need to stratify yourselves into artificial and bullshit hierarchies of whiteness?

Unfounded claims, strong and resilient opinions and meaningless arguments form the base for a tense and uncomfortable environment for literally everyone in this thread. I'm starting to think *this* breed of autism is the biggest reason as to why Sup Forums is so shit

It's not just a matter of haplogroups. East Karelians have 40% R1a and they didn't get it from you guys. Finns are special Finnics for lacking R1a because of a genetic bottleneck.

You're stupid. Sorry.

Btw. Poland was formed by Finns too.

>You're all white, why the fuck do you feel the need to stratify yourselves into artificial and bullshit hierarchies of whiteness?
It's fun.

WE

Because there are many jewish influence still telling lies about their origin.

Why are Finns attention whores and special snowflakes?

WUZ

You must be mixing up pre-Indi-European Mesolithic Karelians with contemporary Karelians, the former of which were a genetic dead end and no living R1a lineages descend from them.

>tfw my city is the only city that is more germanic than celtic in the entire UK
Thank you, my heathen ancestors

KANGZG

Because you make us to tell the truth.

It is true.
Putin is from the vepsian part of Tverskaya oblast and is supposedly of mixed russian-vepsian blood (veps mom + russian dad, hence the family name "Putin"), thought nobody knows that outside of Russia.

He even pledged to learn veps language, I believe.

Nope modern Karelians from Aunus/Viena. Vepsians also have R1a and every single Finnic people under the sun except Finns(only 7%) because we had a founder effect.

Not true. Finns have lower frequencies for allele responsible for light skin than Tuscans: browser.1000genomes.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=5:33950616-33951616;v=rs35397;vdb=variation;vf=26069#102184_tablePanel

LET THEM ALL HEAR!

>actually being proud of being assimilated by a foreign culture

FINNS ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF NEANDERTHALS.

ffs, this is the ultimate redpill.

>fingol thinks that blond hair and blue eyes = aryan

>Because we are the original White Europeans. The rest are more or less Europeans. Linguistically less, genetically even less less - compared to Finns.
Poles have the same amount of WHG admixture as you (around 50%) so you are no more European than us. Actually you are less because you speak Asiatic language.
And it's still Balts who genetically are the most European of us all.

Aryans used to be our slaves.

fi.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja

Poles have nothing compared to us.

Is R1b white?

Your point? You have nothing to do with aR1Ans

Russians are slavics, who migrated from central Europe and fucked with local finn-baltic tribes, after that they fucked norse sailors before east-southern parts getting fucked by mongols.

So essentialy Russians are finn-slavics mixed with norse sailors, east of whom also got fucked by mongols.

That's the ultimate redpill.