Linux, not even once

Linux, not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

funandfunction.com/weighted-compression-vest.html
youtu.be/Api6dFMlxAA?t=3m22s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't have the patience to figure out i3, you should be using XFCE, LXDE, Cinnamon or MATE. Those will be way more familiar coming from Windows.

>brainlet smashes monitor
>"Linux is the problem here guise!"

Reminds me of my brother I have to wake up at 6 AM so he can get to school on time every fucking day.

A few days ago he got so mad I tried to wake him up by just nudging him that he threw his phone across the wall and started crying. He spent 1 fucking hour crying over dumb shit he did instead of getting ready to go to school.

God I hate living with my family. I wish I could move out but a minimum wage job is all I got right now.

Thats the OPs fault for being an autist and smashing his monitor

>implying that's me
It's just an ape from the linux friendly thread.

Sounds like you need one of these, son. funandfunction.com/weighted-compression-vest.html

i3 fucking sucks.
use a regular windows manager and stop falling for memes.

serious question here for the people who actually have i3

what happens when you use floaty programs like gimp, how does i3 react?

Badly. Use single window mode.

he threw his phone across the wall and started crying.
hahaa what a pussy
depends on the program, with gimp it's okay you can move boxes around with the mouse but with some programs it fucks up a bit. i3 clearly isn't ideal if you use that kind of programs a lot.
The most ennoying shit I had so far with it is Tor that automatically resizes itself

you can set launch defaults for programs in i3.
you just tell it to start gimp in floating mode.

>uses keyboard based window manager
>uses GUI wrapper for Tor when the command line program works just fine
ISHIGGYDIGGY

i3 isn't a window manager, it's an internet based disease that losers keep bilking other losers into thinking they have to use. the entire point is to be as psuedo complicated as possible to render the same shit any other wm or (god forbid) de out there. So it wouldn't work with anything besides a terminal to show how autistic you are.

youtu.be/Api6dFMlxAA?t=3m22s
is she right guys? is it really that hard to win+arrows and alt+tab and still have sane desktop environment?

When you're so desperate to fit in with "le board culture" that you destroy your personal property.

>how can i possibly fit in and get invited to the secret oldfag hacking board if i can't even rice an i3 bar!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lol
What the fuck is wrong with kids?

I use it because I like not having to use a mouse all the time. I'm able to quickly and efficiently do what I need to and don't have to remove my hand from the keyboard. it's really trivial to customize to the way you want it, too. that's it.

memeing aside, I have a hard time trying to figure out how someone can find it complicated at all. ModKey+Key and there's only a hand full of shortcuts you need to learn to actually use it. only way you'd have a hard time using it is if you don't know shirt about your system and linux in general.

I want to impregnate that qt.

Super+Ctrl+D, Super+Ctrl+Arrows, etc for workspaces too

Lack of a good spank to get rid of such infantile behavior .

ModKey+
>Immediately be on welfare
m-modk-key p-plus ff--f-f-fuuuuck!
>Immediately gain 300 lbs
nnnmnnnoondondod (Trying to type "ModKey" but too fat now)
>open IRC to join other shitloadladlords
>they banned me yesterday
>nosedive into cheetohs
>go through bag and break wrist on floor but don't find out for years because I'm always in fat pain

More userspace for me

>trying this hard
wew lad. if learning 6-10 shortcut keys really requires (you) to turn into a NEET, then I'm surprised made it this far in life without choking on your own saliva. just another Sup Forumstard..

>not even once.
But you did, once, dunce.

Linux is just a kernel.