1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Does this image make you want to kill yourself

UK
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we will have stricter immigration in the future

Killing yourself will just accelerate the process. Fuck as many slags as possible to have many white children.

>tfw you were born JUST IN TIME to see the white race be genocided and extinct for ever

feels good

>sissy white boys will be locked up in FEMA camps and forced to check their privilege/service our cocks in our lifetime

Some men just want to watch the world blacked.

hahahaha kek

Not really, although I feel sad for Nigeria and Nigerians
With a population increasing that fast they will never be able to haul their country out of poverty

Made me think

>Does this image make me want to make the UK population even lower?
Fucking mong.
PROCREATE!

It makes me want to kill white euros, oh wait, I can sleep siesta while they autogenocide themselves.

>Mfw an increasingly large percentage of that declining population will also be Nigerians

>tfw educated
>good job
>white wife
>kid on the way

I will just move to wherever is whitest. Williamsburg went from being an ethnic ghetto to a white hipster paradise and now its full of the hipsters that stayed and made families. I live in Montreal which is 70% white overall and 95%+ white in certain neighbourhoods and suburbs. If things get worse, my wife and I are prepared to move anywhere in USA+Canada, and also Europe because I have a Brit passport and she has an Irish one. We speak English and French, and we will just be able to follow the white flight indefinitely, globally.

The best thing I can tell you Sup Forums tards is to actively work every day towards carving out a meaningful existence for yourself and a potential future family. The world might go to shit but with enough money you'll get your slice of sanity. Its sad but true, the ruling elite are fucking the rest of the world because nothing will ever happen to them during the happening.

This is an estimate based on current birthrates
Nigeria is a rapidly developing economy, countries stop breeding like rats once they are not shithole tier

No
I don't care

Population extrapolations are a statistical meme extended far past a logical time frame. Fucking myriads of unknown things can happen in 74 years.

[Citation needed]

Let him have his anxiety attack.

Their birthrates aren't decreasing as much as expected.

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

>Of the 2.37 billion increase in population expected worldwide by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54%. By 2100, Africa will contribute 82% of total growth

>In Niger, where GDP per capita is less than $1 per day, the average number of children a woman is likely to have in her life is more than seven. Accordingly, the country’s current population of 20 million is projected to grow by 800,000 people over the next 12 months. By mid-century, the population may have expanded to 72 million people and will still be growing by 800,000 people – every 18 weeks. By the year 2100, the country could have more than 209 million people and still be expanding rapidly. This projectionis based on an assumption that Niger’s fertility will gradually fall to 2.5 children over the course of the century. If fertility does not fall at all – and it has not budged in the last 60 years – the country’s population projection for 2100 veers towards 960 million people.

>What has caught demographers off-guard – and has required such dramatic revisions – is that African fertility has not fallen as expected

>family planning programmes [...] resulting in slow, sometimes negligible, fertility declines. In a handful of countries, previous declines have stalled altogether and are reversing

The Earth is going to be blacked.

America, a country more developed in 1916 than Nigeria 2016, more than tripled its population in 100 years.

Good thing I'm from South America so I cannot be considered white.

Call me hispanic latino of native descent from now on.

Can't wait to see you at the interracial breeding grounds, João ;)

My native cock is only for cute asian girls, sorry Tyrone ;)

Dubs confirm this post is true

But really, as white and asian don't have more children, wouldn't that mean that humanity will go extinct if not for the fertiles barbosas of Africa ?

>predictions for 2090
Your stupidity is making me want to kill myself.

Asia is doing just fine, it's only Japan and S. Korea that have autismo and can't breed.

On the long run, automation and renewable energy will make material living very comfy and sustainable, but of course with a smaller population because resources are limited and manual labor isn't needed. Low birth rates in advanced countries aren't a problem, the population will just stabilize when baby boomers die. But Africa is going to put all of this in danger, I can already see all the cuck politicians and greedy capitalists from the future filling Europe with blacks to "pay the pensions".

That's due to advancements in development, qol and agriculture and isn't really odd at all. Nigeria and African populations have been low as fuck up until the 80's were it actually started to noticeably grow. The problem with extrapolations like these is that they only account for current growth rates. America according to demographic stats guys in the early 20th century was going to be Italian majority but that didn't happen because immigration from Italy stopped as Italy got better, other immigrant sources grew beating Italian immigration, illegal flow was reduced and more. Hell that surge in your population can be attributed to the big gains in qol changes in the Us, the baby boom as well as the green revolution.

>automation and renewable energy will make material living very comfy and sustainable

People said that ages ago and that still hasn't really happened.

Just because some people got the timelines wrong, doesn't mean it's never going to happen. People thought plenty of things would happen before they actually did, that doesn't mean they never happened.

Does this mean that my odds of catching a black qt will increase over time?

just stop the boats

Won't they starve before reaching that level of population? Nigeria with 700 mil people would be a bigger shithole than India

That's just shitty extrapolation. At some point poulation will stabilize.

Renewable energy generation keeps growing and will eventually be able to sustain all of humanity. In 2014 they already were 20% of total energy consumed.

Automation and robots will do most jobs just fine (transport, cooking, construction, manufacturing, surgery, education, home care...), governments just prefer to force people into bullshit jobs to avoid implementing a basic income out of fear tax income collapses. At some point in the future this will happen too. It's not luddism, computers are new things and are able to automate most of jobs.

I wonder. If it doesn't by 200, and their economy starts imploding, I hope they are forced to pull a China and go for a 1 child policy. If the west keeps guilting itself into helping this shit with charity, it could be a problem

just nuke them when they get too rowdy

US
not really

No, but it makes me happy you want to kill yourself. Hopefully in a painful way.

The west donates a lot of money into NGOs that try and bring the birthrate down in Africa with things like family planning services and educating women. I don't get where this idea that the west is fueling a population boom comes from.

Pooland why

China is having the same problems, for different reasons. Expect their population to drop drastically in a few decades.

I'm not worried. Niggerians will run out of water or they'll have a civil war that'll halt the population growth.

No chance in Hell Nigeria will be able to keep up that population growth for another 100 years.

China's population won't drop. If we can't impregnate our own Chinese women we will just start cannibalizing impregnation of white women

you're forgetting about water aid, we will lay water pipes and pump our underground water

>The west donates a lot of money into NGOs that try and bring the birthrate down in Africa with things like family planning services and educating women. . I don't get where this idea that the west is fueling a population boom comes from.

Because it's not working very well, clearly. But I hope it does, and I hope you're right

I'm just glad the parasitic virus of white race is soon to be gone. You've done enough harm, smalldicked whitey. You've ravaged the planet with wars, nukes, oil drills,deforestation, urbanisation, CO2 emissions, all to compensate for your tiny, unsatisfactory pecker. Begone, white devil

Lmfao at the people who think this will happen, about half of those nigerians will move to europe so the it will still be more populace in the end...just not as European